Shinzo Abe said Zelensky is to blame

Attached: 14201136.png (1091x878, 585.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

see.news/former-japanese-pm-zelenskys-decisions-led-to-outbreak-of-war-in-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was right, of course.

so, basically its another it was the Jews the entire time

RUSSIA INVADED FIRST

And he's correct. The jews shelled Russian civilians for years to intentionally provoke a Russian invasion, hoping they could then draw Russia into a quagmire and destroy it.

Watch the Oliver Stone documentary.

>CNN News Headline Reader here

>Spits in your face, roundhouse kicks your toddler
>Get fucking decked
>YOOOOO POLERRX HE HIT ME FIRST

That’s is true

Attached: E9D4E664-3132-4EB5-B92F-906BE7D98562.jpg (574x366, 42.31K)

Because Ukraine was doing some nasty shit with biological weapons labs. 40 something of them.

>AMERICA INVADED FIRST
ftfy'all

Gimme la salsa

Why does anyone FUCKING CARE. You're from Singapore. I'm American. That dude is Japanese. It's a slavic tribe uniting another slavic tribe, and I don't see any reason to fight for either side.

That headline smells of jews disgracing a dead man in order to sew division

Nothing exists in a vacuum. But Pootin decided to invade, making several long standing neutral seek out nato.

You might not care, but your government is going to try to get you impoverished or killed for it even if you ignore it.

You can refuse to play politics, but politics will come for you whether you like it or not.

It's Jew vs Jew hence it's always a global thing

Attached: I-did-that.jpg (138x186, 6.63K)

>several long standing neutral seek out nato.
It was always a matter of time before you joined NATO anyway. Do it now or do it in a decade but you would have still joined.

Attached: 1657687377481.png (762x766, 475.62K)

Attached: knewTooMuch.jpg (640x485, 45.43K)

Zelensky is to blame for vatniggers invading? Come the fuck on, you can do way better Vasili.

Because OP is a literal faggot: see.news/former-japanese-pm-zelenskys-decisions-led-to-outbreak-of-war-in-ukraine/

damn, i was beginning to feel sorry for him and then you drop this bomb, he had to go

Two bullets weren't enough

He wasn't dead when the article came out, moron

not true
russian imperialism led to outbreak of war in ukraine.
Russia wanted to russify Ukraine. Russia wanted to copy what china is doing in xinxiang.

We could have had Japan, Russia and Both Koreas on our side vs. Chyna.
Nice digits, but fuck this timeline.