ORIGIN OF SLAVS

Schizo time! In Polesia lived a tribe of unknown name that formed a proto-state by imposing it's rule over continental Baltic tribes. They called themselves Serbs(cognate to "absorb") and they imposed their language onto them. Though the new residents were not considered Serbs, yet spoke ancient Serbian, they labeled themselves as people of the word or people who speak the common language aka "Sloveni" - Slavs. This explains why northern Slavs are majority R1a, while southern are I2a.
>inb4 I2a is native to Balkans
There are no Slavic I2a samples found for a period prior to arrival of Slavs to the Balkans, while half of samples for Polesia pre-migration have I2a.

Attached: 1024px-Baltic_river_names.jpg (1024x719, 261.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Proto-Slavic_terms_derived_from_Gothic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srby_(Domažlice_District)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srby_(Plzeň-South_District)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages#Criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me one reason why a single slav should be left alive

God created them on the 6th day.

Proto-Slavic shows heavy mutation in comparison to Proto-Balto-Slavic, while what gravesites were found shift the people of the region towards Dacian/Thracian genetic/linguistic continuum.

As you move from east to west, the density of r1a decreases. Also turks have relatively little r1a while iranians have much more.

Slavs came from north asia, maybe ural area.

R1a can't breed, simple as. R1b and J2 bulls did the work for them.

>They called themselves Serbs
No they didn't faggot. They were called Srbi. "Serbs" is a west European translation for low-IQ retards.

because the proto-state was formed in opposition towards Mediterranean mongrel melting pot run by Judeo-Masonic(Christian) cult
also there is a Gothic element in this proto-state
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Proto-Slavic_terms_derived_from_Gothic
whether it was Goths or Vikings(Varyags), they were the military component and defended the concept

>Varyags
Varangi. Anything with an "s" at the end is western European retardation. They are Volga people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians

Indo-Iranian R1a differs from Balto-Slavic R1a by 2000 years. Also Urals were settled by Yugra people, there are no archeological cultures that could be labeled as Slavic.
Droping 'e' is newer Serbian thing. Tern - Trn, Cern - Crn, Serbi - Srbi.
t. Serb

The map is Balto-Slavic Urheimat. The modern Slavs were formed as an offshoot, which went south into what is now Ukraine and mixed with Iranic and other steppe peoples.

I know. I'm trying to use Anglicized terms so anons would understand me.
Varyag(sg.), Varyazi(pl.), that's how the local Slavs called them

SLAV = REKT

Attached: 95e (1).jpg (1080x1920, 179.99K)

>Droping 'e' is newer Serbian thing
The people you call Sorbs in Germany are Sŕby. Fite me.

Attached: Sŕby.png (688x1302, 2.17M)

Exactly. That is why Proto-Slavic mutated so much in comparison to Proto-Balto-Slavic.

East Germans are a mix of Germanics, Slavs and Balts. You'd have to kill 1/3 of Germany, also Eastern Austrians.

Not the Ural area.
They are native to the area from the Polish-Baltic to the Black Sea and Carpathian mountains.

That said they received a significant genetic and linguistic input from the Alans which were an Iranic speaking group of tribes that left central Asia after the Turanic people started expanding there.

>Droping 'e' is newer Serbian thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srby_(Domažlice_District)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srby_(Plzeň-South_District)

The Indo-Europeans as a whole originated in Volga region though.

Prob cos half of Bavaria and half of your eastern parts are Slavic?
they even named your capital city

we call them Lusatian Serbs not Sorbs. Luzhichki Srbi.
also I didn't know they drop the 'e' too. in medieval and early modern period we used Serbi

BASED. Jebać germanium

no it's not you retarded fag

Tacitus himself wrote about balts in 98 ad and he said our language sounds like British

Attached: EPsOqtYXkAE1SJZ.jpg (364x339, 23.37K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srb
I don't get it. What's your point?

Everyone knows that women come from Venus and slavs from anus.

you mean Breton Gallic?

Also, balto-slavic language makes as much sense as balto-germanic or balto - romance proto language, even wikipedia balto slav page negates it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages#Criticism
for example
>Phonetic palatalization only exist in Latvian and not Lithuanian or Old Prussian. This means phonetic palatalization couldn’t have existed in the Proto-Balto-Slavic language.
>The examples of previously discussed factors reveal that Slavic and Baltic languages “had put an emphasis” on different ways of reorganization, and used various [linguistic] tools irregularly; all changes despite their similarities in Baltic and Slavic languages are independent processes, which have a different basis and consequences. So, it is more logical to talk about the independent evolution from the very beginning rather than “separation” without postulating the idea of a common Proto-Balto-Slavic language.[52
>According to the Russian linguist S. Bernstein, when examining the lexicon of both language groups, it is important to separate the common heritage and vocabulary innovations of the Proto-Indo-European language from the ones that formed during the contact of Baltic and Slavic languages, which is something Reinhold Trautmann had failed to do. In his Balto-Slavic Dictionary (German: Baltisch–slavisches Wörterbuch), published in 1923, Trautmann presents 1,700 common words but more than 75% of the given vocabulary is not unique to Baltic and Slavic languages as these words can be found in other Indo-European languages, they unite only some of the Baltic or Slavic languages or only belong to one specific language.[54][55]

Attached: Balto-Slavic_theories.svg.png (1920x622, 70.74K)

correct, Antes had a larger steppe-Iranian component

He didn't specify, but he wrote this
>Upon the right of the Suevian Sea the Aestian nations reside, who use the same customs and attire with the Suevians; their language more resembles that of Britain. They worship the Mother of the Gods. As the characteristic of their national superstition, they wear the images of wild boars. This alone serves them for arms, this is the safeguard of all, and by this every worshipper of the Goddess is secured even amidst his foes. Rare amongst them is the use of weapons of iron, but frequent that of clubs. In producing of grain and the other fruits of the earth, they labour with more assiduity and patience than is suitable to the usual laziness of Germans. Nay, they even search the deep, and of all the rest are the only people who gather amber. They call it glesum, and find it amongst the shallows and upon the very shore. But, according to the ordinary incuriosity and ignorance of Barbarians, they have neither learnt, nor do they inquire, what is its nature, or from what cause it is produced. In truth it lay long neglected amongst the other gross discharges of the sea; till from our luxury, it gained a name and value. To themselves it is of no use: they gather it rough, they expose it in pieces coarse and unpolished, and for it receive a price with wonder.

Attached: lith runes.jpg (620x361, 67.94K)