Uh, chudsisters? Did we just get btfo on this one?

Uh, chudsisters? Did we just get btfo on this one?

Attached: 173D1275-281D-48E6-9E8F-4892446AC0F7.jpg (738x1024, 194.48K)

If you go to a gun store and ask for an "assault rifle" you'll be laughed out you faggot

>We don't carry "Assault Rilfes"
>And if we did, you would need a specialized license that takes years and thousands of dollars to obtain, plus extensive background checks
>I'll sell you a rifle but I'll need your ID, and to conduct a standard background check first with the FBI
>But hey kid
>At least you don't need your ID to vote

Why is it so long winded? It could be a two or three panels

based

90% of pedophiles are gay, is there a connection?

Nah, don't worry about it.

This is funny. The point is the kid should be able to get the beer though, not that he shouldn't be able to get a rifle.

Yes, these things totally happen.

I didn’t think leftoids were under the illusion that people don’t even need an ID to buy a firearm. I can’t believe I gave them that benefit of the doubt.

Boy should be able to both get a beer and a gun.

Fuck communism, fuck totalitarian onions state.

This

This hippy boomer cartoon was always boring as fuck even back in GWOT times

>Ay bartender gimmie a beer
>Beat it kid
>Ay dealer gimmie a gun
>Here have a rifle
It's still bullshit but it's litterally that simple
Not only can half the amount of panels be used but almost a fourth of the dialouge
One has to put in effort to make something so convoluted

It's purposely ignoring those facts to paint an image and entice anger from low IQ leftists. There's no way the writer of the comic thought that for real, as it only makes sense as a malicious piece of propaganda.

kek exactly

Also just realized the blonde haired white kid is wearing Texas gear. Jesus Christ

America is a shithole

Is it that or just “word words words” as usual?

So what you're saying is we should lower the legal drinking age? I agree. Let's make it 16.

True but at least we won’t freeze to death this winter to own Putler

alcohol is a drug, a rifle isn't.

ban assault cartoons now

Has Doonesbury ever been relevant?

To any logical, rational, thinking adult it's "words words words". But to leftist who already believe in this it's made to reinforce their position and entice malice. Look at how they portrayed the kid: Young, blue eyed blonde white male, Texas Hoodie with anger issues and a vendetta. Mix that with "muh no ID for """Assault Rilfes""" and the comic is easily portraying Caucasians as dangerous lunatics with easy access to dangerous guns and an intent to use them.

Pure propaganda.

No cause 18 year olds should be allowed to buy alcohol but Reagan was a fucking retard.

Man, I wish I had a gun. I'd grab it and some port when I'm bored and just fire into the tree line like in Predator. Americans don't realise how lucky they are to have both drink and firearms in the same country.
Based.

Attached: 6278b53e_日南_黒スク水_Fantia.webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Guns are not a toy. Drinking and shooting is highly irresponsible and a one way ticket to winning a Darwin award.

Bartenders don't actually care but if the kid's a plant, the place gets fucked with fines.
If he were a known local, the kid might get one beer and told not to stick around.
Anyway, Gerry Trudeau is so shitty with rhetoric that it looks like the kid is planning to murder the bartender over being carded. Like that's something that has ever happened.

post more canan

>alcohol is a drug, a rifle isn't.
18 year olds can join the military and be drafted. They can also vote, drive and fly airplanes.

There's some inconsistencies that's for sure.

Kid should be able to get a beer. Prohibition has always been puritanical Church busy-bodies who, being stupid, are unwittingly helping build a black market and grow criminal enterprise.

I agree. We should change the legal drinking age to 18.

>the place gets fucked
Same in US. Sell cigarettes without carding for example.

Why is it so long?