The Face of America

The Face of America.

Attached: 800px-Gaten_Matarazzo_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x1059, 149.85K)

El Goblino

Attached: IMG_5493.jpg (795x608, 134.15K)

No it isn't, euro trash faggot kikes.

>average American

Attached: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

Attached: 1644710616226.png (1620x2880, 150.24K)

False. You are a kike and should be publicly executed.

"False. You are a kike and should be publicly executed"

Attached: 1642040895024.jpg (560x590, 76.62K)

The chances of you being a nigger/Arab/paki/Indian are very high.

>Average American

Attached: el orgro Americano πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.png (1024x640, 1.01M)

Is it superior in any way?

Attached: 1657718525439.png (930x1020, 77.26K)

"The chances of you being a nigger/Arab/paki/Indian are very high"

Attached: 460.png (1104x872, 86.81K)

Nazi flag dude? You're actually a Brit? Fucking kek

> mfw someone says Italians are white

fat ugly and stupid

Where's his teeth?

where do you see a nazi flag?

globlinthread!

Attached: homogloblin.png (830x1560, 2.09M)

It's in my heart and I see it whenever I close my eyes.

It worries me that someone took the time to draw this. I admire the effort but goddamn that is grotesque.
Btw us burgers actually get a laugh from the sharty pants pepe with his hands on his hips.

Attached: 1654885161545.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

It is an unfortunate genetic condition he has.
But also curious, why they would cast him to embody an "average american kid".
People are selecting ugliness as a positive trait these days and I'm not sure why

Kikes aren't people

>why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?
BECAUSE JEWS YOU DUMB NIGGER

based
have a nice day

Can an Americno tell me how common these types of people are in America? Give me a percentage. I would be scared to encounter these mutts.

You too Brit user

Attached: 1514347281818.jpg (2560x1707, 339.93K)

He looks like a chewing gum

What a disgusting weirdo. Keep in mind that shit on her head is a wig.

Attached: America 2022.png (1304x1398, 2.23M)

Based Nazi bro living rent free in amerikneelers's heads

Attached: 1657799917160.gif (304x402, 3.72M)

A mutt mod of Gary Coleman stunted style kid celeb. PEDOWOOD IS EVER SO CREATIVE.

Attached: stunted fodder.jpg (332x248, 16.11K)

rhe smug smile makes it all the more authentic

I like Nazi flag guy regardless of what he says. You can be drug from your bed in the middle of the night and raped to death by a pack of dogs and I wouldn't even blink though

Attached: 5877484A-C8BE-4EB1-A4E8-B2FB0E7D8D51.jpg (493x449, 217.84K)

Someone made a wojack of this guy.

Wasn't he super shitty towards some waiter or something a few years back?

>The Face of America.

>Cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD), also called cleidocranial dysplasia, is a birth defect that mostly affects the bones and teeth.[1] The collarbones are typically either poorly developed or absent, which allows the shoulders to be brought close together.[1] The front of the skull often does not close until later, and those affected are often shorter than average.[1] Other symptoms may include a prominent forehead, wide set eyes, abnormal teeth, and a flat nose.[1] Symptoms vary among people; however, intelligence is typically unaffected.[1]

Attached: Gaten_Matarazzo.jpg (220x330, 17.47K)

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Any Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Any Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

I know I know I'm the final boss of amerimutt bullying, I don't blame you

Attached: tfw American πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.jpg (828x1091, 185.63K)

Sir, you are French and no one takes you seriously. Will you please make me a crepe?

GOY STREET JOURNAL
....and heres why the new face of america is a good thing and what it means for you!

article written by: scholomo bilderstein

>>>CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE JERUSALEM FOUNDATION

>words words words words words words

Cope

At least I'm not american
Yikes

Attached: 1657800488218.webm (640x478, 1.33M)

Oy vey how did anyone figure it out after 70 years

Cope. Btw if you are actually a white Frenchman you are my cousin and friend regardless of bants. Fuck kikes niggers and leftists.