What do I do?

My life summary as a CSR fag
>*riiiiiiiiiing*
>Wake-up 5 in the evening
>Cook your meal mostly instant food like eggs and canned junk foods and groom your self for an hour
>Spend almost an hour on traffic
>Arrived at workplace 15 min before your shift
>*Not ready yet*
>Go to wage cage anyway
>Anxiety shoots up the roof
>First client was a collosal asshole
>Deal with shitty customers for 9 hours
>Thank God shift ends
>Boss came hey wagies we are short on manpower the company decided to add more 2hours on regular working hours starting today but don't worry it's payed
>Hourly salary is shit
>Spend 2 hours slaving
>Return home feels like shit
>Spend another hour on cleaning myself and preparing dinner most of it were left overs from lunch
>Go to sleep
>Sleep like shit
>Repeat
Yesterday I broke down I don't want this life it has been 6 months and I'm about to lose my mind and also I have plotted schedule this week which means I will have to do an overtime and lose 1 day of my precious rest days and on top of that I can't invest on crypto due to my country's shitty currency my plan is to buy 3 tricycle and rent it to other poorfags but that's about to fail due to high gas prices my parents always said be thankful you have a job (the pay is slightly higher than minimum but still under the minimum) I'm slightly good at drawing and I've also studied app development on Unity engine. should I make adult games? But it's a fucking gamble my savings is only equivalent to my 2 months salary
what do I do?

Attached: images (1) (8).jpg (570x538, 30.24K)

you got everything, dont forget having to go to the loo for bubbly diarrhea from stress and having to run to mcniggers next door and get food poisoning

Should have paid attention in school

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1657508150671.png (500x775, 339.53K)

This, didn't learn to game the NPC zog system you lose. Fuck me I always suspected the majority to be litteral 0 IQ NPCs, but fucking hell convid proved it right.

Unironically become a gutter punk. Panhandle, dumpster dive for food and live in a tent in the park. Shower at friends houses. Cook on mobile gas stoves. Shoplift like a motherfucker. Rob rich tourists who wander alone down dark alleys at night. Make friends with hobos.
The world's your oyster, man.

Attached: GutterPunksDecaturStreet2019.jpg (1280x960, 378.01K)

Don’t worry, you’re young. You’ll figure it out

You have to leverage your small tech skills and find IT work online. If you can learn SQL or another valuable skill, and bullshit your resume, you can find work. I moved to Cambodia because it is cheap, and I work online and save a ton of cash.

I'm commerce graduate but jobs here pays shit you literally must have an MBA or doctorate in order to climb the ladder

Unreal Engine 5 is where its all at now bro.

How much do you get per month?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP ;______________________; I DONT LIKE IT

>WAKE UP AT 345 AM
>WALK AROUND IN THE DARK PUTTING ON CLOTHES BECAUSE WIFE HAS TO WORK LATER
>DRIVE TO GAS STATION AND SPEND 100 DOLLARS TO FILL TANK
>DRIVE 45 MINUTES TO WORK
>SIT OUTSIDE FOR 15 MINUTES UPAID WAITING FOR MEXICANS TO BRING THE VAN TO DRIVE US IN PAST SECURITY
>WORK 12 HOURS IN ELEMENTS FOR APPRENTICE PAY
>DRIVE 1 HOUR HOME
>EXHAUSTED
>WIFE AT WORK
>EAT FAST FOOD AND DRINK LIQUOR TO NUMB PAIN IN BODY
>WIFE COMES HOME FROM WORK CRYING
>COMFORT HER FOR AN HOUR
>GO TO BED
>REPEAT SO I CAN AFFORD GAS AND MY 1400$ RENT EVERY MONTH FOR A 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT.

18k provincial rate

who indeed

Attached: 190909042210-pierce-brosnan-0906.jpg (3000x1997, 1.1M)

Gay marry me for citizenship, come live in my tiny camper in Montana until we make enough for a home and get better jobs.No homo.

What should I do ? I have 0 IQ and those type of people think I'm a Fed

This was my life for years because I thought there was some way out of the clown world treadmill meatgrinder. There is one way out of the world and it's with Jesus.

Get a little rv or live in the woods and suddenly, your bills become 1/8th of what they were. Figure out a comfy part time job and just live very simple. Practice your arts, trade things and pray a lot. It's not easy but the alternative is hell on earth.

I’ve got soup and air conditioning.

Attached: F43DD537-C88F-4422-BA92-5D0AA1FC2272.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

No woods here but I'm living with my parents so it's free rent

Don't worry spergo, just tell them you're not a Fed. Go spit on a cop and get beaten up/arrested a few times. Help people shoplift and steal shit. Prove your worth and prove you're not a stinking narc.

Can anyone get into this deal how much no homo cock sucking will I have to do?

And how much do you pay bills, and how much left do you get? I may sound naive because im living with my parents with 4k per month salary

Try to get a work from home job? Hell you know English good, teach/tutor English online from home. At least you can sit in comfort and shit in your own toilet my friend.

Be grateful what you have

Learn to code.
No, really, that is the only way out i can think of.

I like the way you look at things. I already smoke weed so what about that ?

Dis nigga got beans tho?

Anyone welcome. I make about 45k/yr. My zoomer gf comes over on tuesdays only. I play xcom and ck3 on my days off. Shits expensive and I pay child support so an apartment would wipe me out. You pay $200/mo. No strings.

I gave my parents 3k every salary and set aside 2k for transportation ad left the rest on my bank mostly 3k or 4k also I live with my parents

Don't have computer

Buy kneepads
Buy skirt
Buy wig
Profit

>Too ugly to become troon or straight

itt: capitalism

Share your weed. Learn to hold your liquor if you don't already drink. Learn ro use speed effectively to avoid the crushing depression it causes on comedown (the secret is to keep doing speed, but halving the dose each time to give your body time to recover). Learn some skills useful to a group such as cooking, sewing, repairing equipment, playing an instrument or drawing for easier panhandling (if you have some talent).
But most of all, have fun with it.
Fair warning, living as a gutter punk WILL turn you into a commie.

Attached: gp.jpg (720x960, 132.43K)