Right-wing response to story about spic raping 10 year old shows how dumb the right is

This is obviously a great chance to judo the international jewish media's attention to this story into international media attention to the illegal immigrant crime problem, specifically illegals raping minors. However, The right is too stupid to get that and remains obsessed with claiming the story is fake.

This shows two major flaws i thinking that show just how dumb the current right is and why they do nothing but lose. First, they don't immediately understand that this story needs to be pushed as hard as possible now along with details about the perp and his illegal status. The story has simply died on Any Forums because morons don't want to admit they're wrong because they argued it was fake before. Second, this shows just how out of wack and dumb the right's priorities are. They care about abortion (which keeps the nigger population down, and post-Roe, whites will become a tiny and brutalized minority faster than ever) more than they care about illegal spic crime, because they actually believe spics are just good Americans who will become Republicans.

The current cuckservative boomer right needs to be tossed in the garbage. They are all stupid, incompetent losers.

Attached: C598E402-5107-4D5A-96F5-88BDF8603AA5.png (750x1334, 2.2M)

You're right but you're shouting into the void.

Couldn't get a better example to prove the doubters and piss them off even more.

You don't get it.
GOP is no longer "White" party. They don't have to pretend to "pander"/"cater" to Whites anymore. That's why they push abortion instead of immigration for the midterms.

hahah no, you're trying to do the dumb cuckservative thing yourself.
No one gives a a FUCK about illegals murdering white people. You think you can bring attention to it and it will matter? You fucking retard.
The only solution is to find all shitlibs and rip and tear until it is done. Any moralfaggotry and
>muh hypocrisy
ing them is not going to accomplish a god damned thing. Fuck you.

Attached: file.png (760x1354, 1.22M)

>right wing response
Those aren't rightwingers. I'd wager there's a 90% overlap between the "10yo girl rape story is a hoax and the beaner is a patsy" crowd and the "space is fake" kike scripture worshipping flaterf crowd. They're fucking retards. The handful of legit posters left on this board smelled this bullshit out instantly that it was a family member or associate and the family was covering for him and that was the acting factor impeding their free and clear abortion.

Bait thread holy fuck

IS THAT STATE LINES?! STATE FUCKING LIIIIINES!? YOU DO NOT EVER EVRR CROSS STATE FUCKING LINES!!!!!

They don’t care about winning elections, they care about abusing talking points to get rich people to donate

>The story has simply died on Any Forums because morons don't want to admit they're wrong because they argued it was fake before.
no, it's because it's boring
guarantee there's still 6 other illegals living at that house

Have you considered that you're just dumb? Dunning-Kruger means same inability/incompetence demonstrated in your other affairs makes you unable to identify your own inability/incompetence. So, you'll always be stupid but also confident in your intelligence.

Attached: 1637070184444.jpg (1734x580, 182.09K)

True. We don't share values. It's pointless to win a verbal argument in a physical conflict.

>SHE
>CROSSED
>STATE
>LINES

>he tried to save the white (hispanic) race by breeding
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! STOP, NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!
>YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL SHE'S FOUND HERSELF!
>YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL SHE HAS TATTOOS AND COLLEGE DEBT!!!
>REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Age of Consent
Japan: 13
Mexico: 12
Saudi Arabia: 9
US of A: 18-21

Conservatives are the problem, but not the way you think

I not american, so care to explain why is this so important to you? Because there is nothing extraordinary here, spics and niggers abusing kids and women are daily happenings in any country. Every week someone posts about that girl that was raped by an illegal and her cucked father only cared about his tacos.

I simply don't care

AND SOME OF THEM, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE

People right, left or sanely neither were saying that there was something not quite right about this story and apparently they were correct.

This is the left sacrificing an illegal immigrant. There would have been no identification or arrest had Biden not been repeatedly accused of reporting on a "fake" story for political reasons. Biden was accused to repeating an unsourced story so they had to offer up a perpetrator - the incident was reluctantly investigated and the rapist family member happened to be an illegal.

Sorry mate I got Pakis to hunt down