Political because anons need to know

The more invincible you feel at 17, the more you are likely to fuck yourself in your adult years. I just want anons to know... I want you to not stand down to idiots in general but don't go too crazy. Don't get yourself in legal mishaps etc. It's better to use your super powers among those who agree or at least lean your way.

Take care of yourselves anons. You don't have to be a gym bro but play an hour of bball or something by yourself while listening to your favorite podcast if that is your style. Try out a combat sport. What you DON'T want to be is a 30 year old in midlife crisis because you never knew what you wanted to do, so you didn't do shit. Believe me I know.

Pic related. Me at 17 vs 34. It hurts to look at almost. I have consumed roughly a very minimum of a liter of whiskey every night since I was 16, went through a hell of a cocaine problem in my 20s (all the while making 6 figures), and from 30-34 depression like you wouldn't believe. Most of the time thinking about where I should be in life or how to commit suicide in a way nobody would suspect it was suicide. Finally out of that now, but face a long uphill climb just to get back to even

Sorry for trhe blog post niggers but I'm a few deep and honestly if this helps nobody with the chance of helping one person, I don't care what you call me.

Attached: Whattimedoes.jpg (1781x1711, 490.65K)

Everyone needs direction as a kid and probably needs a beating too

stop whining and blogposting and do something about it instead

nobody gives a fuck and you should kill yourself

>The more invincible you feel at 17, the more you are likely to fuck yourself in your adult years.
Nope. I can predict any user's future success based on their facial width to height ratio. The fact that you fucked yourself is that you have poor facial aesthetics. Or you're bald. lmao

>Everyone needs direction as a kid and probably needs a beating too
Sweet irony I happened to be a kid from a single mother, born in 87. I was the nigger of my neighborhood considering the one black kid had a dad and mom. Every single friend of mine had a dad and mom. I was a powerful kid who laughed ath the cutting board with holes drilled in it smacking my ass as an 8 year old. Have vivid memories of it. Just like the soap in my mouth, I gargled and blew bubbles and laughed, just to piss my mom off. I am not declaring I am innocent...but my mom I think was among the first of the nuwave roasties who thought they could just raise a son on their own. She put my head through a wall when I was 9 and I fully say she was in the right, because I weight almost as much as her and was being a fucking hellion.

Just a shitty dynamic to grow up in because with a father in the home he could say with his eyes that if I say another word I'm dead. Doesn't work with moms of large alfpha children

Honestly I'm trying. I don't know what the best advice is to give from my stand point though

It's still on the table user, but decreasingly so

>Or you're bald.
Are slavs just simply retarded? I respect the hell out of your country but you sir might have an extra chromosome

It's the little things like massive sunburns you haven't had since the best times of your life at 4th of july parties, We Fest, etc. I got that monday. Simultaneously happy from remembering all that shit but also want to jump off the tallest building just to stop the itching

then do it get a telegram account join the schizogang group and get to work

life is a grind, dude. just get to it, and do it.
one day at a time.
every once in a while you'll have a brief glorious moment. that's what we live for.
avoid the easy path to false happiness.
you'll get there.

go back to misgendering your daughter, niggerfaggot

baldie bald bald. sneed feed and seed

theres no future and you want us to play safe
pls kys

I went the whole different direction than you. At my youths i was a sexless loser, now im 31, the fittest of my life because i work out since 5 years, have a networth of 900k$ and slept with 3 different women the last 6 months. Life never was better!

>life is a grind, dude. just get to it, and do it.
Correct. I lost a kid, went into severe depression where it manifested not as me being sad, but just didn't care about life. I didn't opine to friends or senpai and I honestly hated when they reached out to me and I can't say why. I guess if I'm really, REALLY, fucking hurting.... I want to be alone. Strange dichotomy as this cuts out the only best people in my life.

>3 different women the last 6 months.
If all true Hans, and you have flipped to the degen lifestyle, your confidence booster will do wonders beyond what you can believe right now.

Or you can focus on prude type girls and get yourself a real woman. The choice is yours

you are not your ego.
free yourself, and return to them.

>. I want to be alone. Strange dichotomy as this cuts out the only best people in my life.
Literally lost many a best friend and some family to this btw. Not that they did anything, but they simply no longer reach out because I never responded. I wonder so often how much different it'd be if I just had different parents. Maybe not at all but god damn

>you are not your ego.
You aren't allowed to post here at your age. A couple more years, the mere thought of losing your kid will have you killing people like the Punisher in the prison scenee

i'm older than you.
thought i could help.
now i'm out.

it's amazing how some people get 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chances after being a complete fuckup, yet I don't even get a 1st chance

>now i'm out.
I'm 34. 6 figures in all of 20s. 30s lost everything against my better judgement of numbers. have literally cared about nothing ? i dunnno

I partied hard in highschool from like 15 to 21ish and I was burned out, but I don't regret it because all the kids who were too scared to do shit in highschool because of there parents did shit when they went away to college and got in shit with the law or fucked up their longterm education and job outlook etc. The best thing going forward today is if you aren't trying to NEET than try and pick and stay in a general career path dont hop job to job on entry level positions, but don't stay put too long if the money isn't right, some of the smartest people I know got into the trades and hopped around from company to company with whoever paid the best and by there 30s ended up with sweet comfy union gigs. Not my route but you can take a similar path in any career you choose basically, these days the companies love experience. watch out for debt traps and always try and keep a windfall if you don't have like parents or some financial backstop if you fuckup one day, you become irrational when you are hungry and broke. imo have fun but don't get caught up in anyhting that will have long term ramifications on your life, take risks and chances and don't turn down opportunities, make lots of friends and stay active outside in real life rather than on the internet, you will not regret it. your connections will get you farthest in life, and those are made out therein the real world