Germans to start paying thrice more for heating

The average German has 47€ in the bank. Society will collapse in two weeks once the high prices trickle down to consumers, and even more once industry shuts down.

According to estimates by the Federal Network Agency, the monthly advance payments for consumers of natural gas will at least triple in the coming year. "For those who are now getting their heating bills, the deductions are already doubling - and the consequences of the Ukraine war are not even taken into account," said the President of the authority, Klaus Müller, the editorial network Germany (Thursday). “From 2023, gas customers will have to expect discounts to triple, at least,” he added.

Some of the prices on the stock exchanges have increased sevenfold. “It doesn't all reach consumers immediately and in full, but at some point it has to be paid for. And that's why it makes so much sense to save more now," Müller continued.

When asked what he thought of passing on the higher procurement costs of the gas traders to the gas customers with a surcharge, the head of the network agency said: "It's a political decision that has to be weighed up very carefully." You could support the companies with billions. The other variant would be "to announce the prices and then to help those who can no longer carry them".

Müller countered fears that private households could be supplied with lower priority in the event of a gas shortage. "The German and European legal situation provides for the protection of private households to the end," he affirmed. "Even in the worst scenario, Germany will continue to get gas - from Norway, from terminals in Belgium or Holland, soon also directly from terminals on the German coast." probably".

Attached: ger.png (983x1266, 498.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/wirtschaft/article239908623/Im-Jahr-2023-Monatliche-Zahlungen-fuer-Gas-werden-sich-verdreifachen-warnt-die-Netzagentur.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfJv9QYrlwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Still not able to share the link.
>Still croping like a retard, so noone can verify shit.

Kys

I looked the article up myself, without needing OP to share it.
Pull yourself up by the bootstraps user!
welt.de/wirtschaft/article239908623/Im-Jahr-2023-Monatliche-Zahlungen-fuer-Gas-werden-sich-verdreifachen-warnt-die-Netzagentur.html

Because you know the design. But most people do not know "Welt" here. Especially with the translated headline mostly noone will find it. So OP is a fucking stupid retard for croping like that And providing no link.

Fuck forgot to s. Well...good riddance.

>The average German has 47€ in the bank.
Any source?

great work goys! really stickin' it to those damn russkis, eh?

I dont know how prevalent it is but I do know Germans have a huge shadow economy...all kinds of shit going on under the table. I have a feeling most real Germans are just fine.

You mean new Germans.
Germans are by design subservient to the state, and would get a heart attack if they do not report the smallest of transactions.

Reject modernity... embrace MONKE

Attached: German mud huts.png (1300x871, 825.9K)

>The average German has 47€ in the bank.
you could argue that the average germ was a good goy and listened to the massive propaganda and "invested" into ETF and thats why they don't have any money in the bank or very little like

Buy the dip?

I don't care, can you PLEASE get your invader addiction under control? I'm doing my best over here.

>Literally just 2 more weeks
Lol

Hmm, my contract has a fixed price up to the end of '23, I wonder how that'll play out

it's about the environment

>“It doesn't all reach consumers immediately and in full, but at some point it has to be paid for. And that's why it makes so much sense to save more now,"
At least we get the increases right away, so the politicians get the rage right away as well.
Norway is thus taking steps to reduce energy for Germany, Poland and the UK.

My guess is the utility company goes bankrupt for selling at a loss and you lose service, or they are bought out and your contract is no longer valid. Alternatively they get a government bailout, which is probably what will happen.

Check the nose.

You can disobey Biden any time you like, Germs

Attached: GERMANY.png (640x640, 148.31K)

Disobeying Biden means obeying evil Trumpler and Vladolfmir

Seriously overthrow your shit government. What the fuck are your politicians are even doing? Sanctioning their own citizens in attempt to fight economic war they cannot win over invading Russian sphere of influence of behest of Americans? What kind of jewish madness is that?

>Seriously overthrow your shit government. What the fuck are your politicians are even doing? Sanctioning their own citizens in attempt to fight economic war they cannot win over invading Russian sphere of influence of behest of Americans? What kind of jewish madness is that?

Attached: 182762395807895.png (406x387, 199.83K)

This winter will great. If they pay so much now, i can't even imagine prices in winter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfJv9QYrlwg

>47€ in the bank.

47?

Attached: Agent47HITMAN2016.png (462x608, 328.03K)

How are your fuel prices, my nigger? Feeling good yet?

Attached: 1649990066161.jpg (1024x966, 79.96K)

they are cucks and deserve it. they should also pay the jews heating bill, because they are simping faggots