Are yakuzas a good or a bad thing for Japan?

Are yakuzas a good or a bad thing for Japan?

Attached: yakuzas.jpg (1060x708, 202.45K)

Men in thong diapers are bad for everyone.

does that old man cup all their junk as initiation or something why he get a suit bro

Where’s bill?

Attached: D6B28212-4BBF-460C-AA30-9610A1F4AD06.jpg (1200x670, 159.37K)

Where's, Bill....

Attached: wheres_bill.jpg (300x168, 7.21K)

that kinda gay tho

they're good because they balance out the criminal underworld in japan and basically allow the government a proxy in which to keep tabs on everything. but they're bad because they do crime and hurt people.

Idk but they all look very weak and gay so probably bad

Depends, do you want japanese criminals in control of the crime in japan or do you want foreign niggers in control of the crime in japan. Same question applied to the italian mafia here, they were gotten rid of and look what filled the void.

They kept the violence in check. Now you got hoodrats going around shooting mofos.

Real fucking bad. I dont care what you say to them but those fuckers bring nothing good for Japan.

NANI!

*kills self with sword*

who cares? let Japan enjoy what they enjoy and stay out of their business you fucking kike.

Probably much worse than everybody thinks, since those mafias use the same effeminate tricks to hide the jews and their minions use around here.

That's the excuse the gay jews, freemasonry and other subhumans use to ruin everything around here too.
it's a homosexual sociopath replacement to actually fight crime, have accountability and proper procedures instead of retarded rituals and a mafia working together with the government, an excuse for sociopaths to keep escalating their gayness...

Why have people who are known to be criminals around? Just to please the jews, freemasons, big nosed mongols, retarded normies and other idiots?

> they were gotten rid of
Never happened.

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-010433_Opera.jpg (871x1077, 216.92K)

Better than foreign criminals.

Worse than not follwing the Juju Bongo rituals and getting rid of criminals.

>inb4 nooooooooo, what about my human rights!!!!!!!!!!! that you will never have if I am in a position to decide anything!!!!!!!!!!

They were before they were outlawed and shaohed. They basically kept japan masculine.

nigger. filthy fucking nigger, get out.