Why do we hate Muslims when all they want to do is free us from the evil and degeneracy of the jewish/feminist/liberal...

Why do we hate Muslims when all they want to do is free us from the evil and degeneracy of the jewish/feminist/liberal order? Muslims are the only men left in the world who fight back against feminism, jews, and liberalism without holding back yet Any Forums hates them.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x333, 155.97K)

Who would win in a war between ISIS and the Red Ribbon Army?

Retards like you

There is no we. Lurk more

I'm Muslim and I don't care about freeing you at all. You honkaloids deserve everything you get. You join us or you're against us, simple as.

Mudslimes ARE the evil degenerates. Not to mention the fact that they are, for the most part, lazy as fuck. Some of them make niggers look like upstanding productive members of society. Western nations should send all the shitskin refuse back to whatever god forsaken patch of sand they came from

Maybe because their own religion is demonic af, user.
Look at any muslim country. They are all shitholes. Muslims themselves look demon possessed as fuck.

this, i’m 100% a brown muslim and i agree and am not larping as one i swear

I don't like their aesthetic.

I bear witness there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
I actually encourage Jews like this
To continue to destroy whites. Any Forums is all the proof I need that you people will never accept us, you will always hate us and just because one or two of you realise Islam is the truth (and you rightfully convert to Islam) doesn't mean your race hasn't pitted itself against Islam. You can try and destroy us but you will fail and we will continue to take your lands.

I accept you
to go live in your own country and society

Also most of your young men are turning into trannies and that's why you have an issue with Islam, because we call out your degeneracy for what it is.

I'm Christian, i think Muslims are fine, i like shariah law. Fuck kikes

"Allah" is not a name. Just like how "God" is not a name.
>there is no God but God
That what you just said.

> Found the Jew
Sup JIDF

Will you put degenerate women in their place?

I couldn't care less what you want. Your people are choosing suicide, your women won't breed and prefer to create spreadsheets for their Jew bosses, so you don't get to tell anyone anything.

The muslim scum want to plunge the world in to theocratical darkness where imam screeches permeate the air while bearded cavemen raise their asses to the sky, forever.
There will be no human development if they manage to get their way. We will bumble for thousands of years until our death as a species, with potential unfulfilled. Any and all muzzie sympathisers must be tied to a cannot and shot across the border.

The chinks shit on muslims.

I know that. I say that because these people don't get the nuance in the language.
Don't ask questions when you already know the answer.

ok wtf, but it seems like people are making threads like this more than normal, what tf is going on?
And they are almost always 1pbtid
Is this to distract from Hunter biden, gas prices or russia?

a more accurate translation is "none has the right to be worshipped other than Allah."

Fucking deja vu man....

Based, brother.

Attached: 85KLoz1.jpg (225x225, 20.23K)

My God is better than your God.

I do get to tell you you're a piece of invading shit who follows the principles of a pedophile. What are you going to do about it, bitch?