You're out with your girl at a social gathering and picrel smacks your girls ass and says she's his now what would you...

You're out with your girl at a social gathering and picrel smacks your girls ass and says she's his now what would you do

Attached: 30_deepy_grimeyy_screenshot.jpg (1000x563, 67.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjxAeFj79Ow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we both laugh

>social gathering
is that what the kids call it these days

not possible. social gatherings i attend have no niggers or low class scum in general

DO WHAT LIL TIMMY GON’ DID

Not a chance I would allow her within 10 feet of picrel. Not happening.

Start wrestling him for that gun he so conveniently isn't pointing at me.

i wouldn't have to worry abut this problem because i'm not a low class gen z fag, sucks to suck

you would suck his dick because you’re white and white men are fucking cowards and worship niggers. Go pass more nigger baby laws faggots LMAO

Jokes on you, I dont go to social gatherings or have a girl.

Attached: 1653821468545.jpg (552x537, 20.71K)

This buck is in serious need of some breaking

Shoot that nigger right through the teeth or maybe stab him in the neck and watch him turn white.

My friend who lives is St.Louis says that this guy is some local rapper in his city but no one takes him seriously because he is a total joke. He told me that the guy is a total wack-job and he smokes meth on the daily and there has been incident where he was caught tweaking in public (footage of it is somewhere).

The specific details are irrelevant but it ends with me seeing what I can get at a pawnshop for his teeth while my wife browses the store.

I don't go to "social gatherings" with the kind of demon spawn like in your pic. Not sure about the subhumans you hang out with though..

here's his "music" by the way
youtube.com/watch?v=VjxAeFj79Ow

I don't think you get invited to any social gatherings period.

Pull out my pocket knife. Stab at his throat while kicking at his genitals. Once he's down, I break his legs and arms before knocking him out and tying him up.

Now he's in my dungeon, out in the boonies of Ohio. I chain him to a chair, sitting up right. I take out my torture tools, the works. You name it I got it. First I start with his fingers. I slowly slice them, piece by piece. By now, he's shaking.

Then I give him adrenaline so he stays up for what's to come. This should keep him awake for hours with the pain he feels being felt in an increased ten-fold. I lift up his feet and place them on a metal box, which I put coals under. I then throw some burning paper and wood under the metal box and wait for it to get hot, with his feet strapped to the box.

Then I wait for 30 minutes. By now, the bottoms of his feet are roasted. Paler than before, even. I then start to slice his skin, piece by piece, inch by inch. A scalding hot scalpel will do. Only the arms for now, I've got other plans for his torso.

I get him out of the chair. I strap him down to a flat table, I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. I get a metal cage that contains a rat within it. You see, the kicker is this rat has been starved for a few days already. It's hungry, and just found food; this stomach below it.

It digs in, you see. It digs and digs and digs. Haha, look at it go! I extract the rat after 20 minutes, can't have my friend here dying too soon. I cover his body in honey and other sweet things, I'm a guy with a sweet tooth ya see.

I then put him inside a barrel filled with bugs, primarily maggots. They'll eat him alive for hours and hours, haha, how fun!

But then I take off his mask. It turns out I've been torturing my girlfriend all along, not this fine gentleman! Oops! Did I mention this all happened in a cute little block game called minecraft?

Attached: 1655612437987.jpg (382x508, 31.73K)

His music kinda fye doe

I always carry a 14,800 Gauss NdFeB Grade N52 magnet with a pulling force of 625 lbs, it would pull all the pot metal out of his mouth instantly rendering him helpless. I would melt the metal down and craft a new medallion that I would wear around my neck to warn any future trouble makers.

Attached: DZ0X8-N52one.jpg (1280x960, 145.93K)

>being at a social gathering with niggers

Attached: 1335894008599.jpg (300x300, 46.62K)

Obviously, unbiasedly and ultimately based

Attached: proudCulture.webm (600x1100, 2.95M)