Civilization is a dysgenic death trap

>many 30 something faggots still playing with toys, doing "podcasts" for videogames, toys, bicycles, and "collectibles" like "action figures" and dolls. Because we have normalized mental illness in our society
My theory is that civilization is disgenic on its own and will result in its own death.

Think about it civilization criminalized criminals, murderers thieves in other words the most alpha of all.

Civilization for years killed the most alpha specimen who did not take bullshit and this is a selective breeding program.

Now you are left with these S-O-Y FAGS. Civilization did this. It is all a disgenic trap, civilization is a disgenic trap.

Attached: civ.png (1358x1746, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_bear_false_witness_against_thy_neighbour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments#Numbering
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>civiliation
you mean jews

>you mean
No I mean civilization. You dumb fuck.

WTF do you think will happen once you outlaw murder and theft and rape ?

WTF did you think will happen ?
Biologically.

Humans are not magically immune for evolution.

Attached: cee2d39260a27e4428339bada8ea59d0.jpg (639x767, 75.19K)

You're not wrong

Ever wonder what happened to the West?

Explained here:
History is possibly repeating...

Weimar Germany history lesson:

>simping for murderers, thieves, and rapists
Are you a woman, honest question

>You're not wrong
Thanks.
I'm not the first one to notice this on the right.

Once you understand genetics and evolution you understand what a death trap civilization is.

The rot is old, very old.

Going
>b-b-b-b- muh Romans
Is a mistake, Rome like every civilization was dysgenic.

Civilization is the definition of being king for one day.
It boosts you and gives you advantages over everyone else especially human tribes however in the end its dysgenic will destroy it. Sure it takes 8000 years to rot away (dysgenic) yet it is inevitable.

>It boosts you and gives you advantages over everyone else especially human tribes however in the end its dysgenic will destroy it. Sure it takes 8000 years to rot away (dysgenic) yet it is inevitable.
True. There is no proper alternative though.
You can create a "society" where laws exist not only to be overtaken by the dominant civilization of the day. They will surely rot and die in time but so will you. Only sooner.

>>simping for murderers, thieves, and rapists
>Murder bad
Try to defend this.
Defend murder being bad with anything other then
>murder bad because murder bad
or
>murder bad because old tradition says murder bad.

It is impossible to oppose murder. Once you fucken realize that you where placed here to be the kings cattle and the cattle killing one another is bad for the king.

>I-i-i-i-it is not murder when the king says we are to kill someone
And this is the difference murder is killing the government/king makes illegal for you.

The killing the government/king say you must do is named war; or law or society (police kills you).

Attached: 1603109348750.png (3000x1824, 2.75M)

>True
Thanks.
>There is no proper alternative though.
There is hope and salvation in technology.

The solution is to stop evolution to stop genetic drift. We can have the technology.

PS: I'm not debating the
>herp derp humans do not evolve
or the
>No it is not evolution if humans are responsible for it

It fucken is, there is no difference between selective breeding on a farm and the climate changing. The same genetic laws dictate the change in animals and future generations.

If you need an image to delineate "murder" and "kill", maybe you should give up on English

Likewise, if you cannot see the Good in the Ten Commandments, maybe you never will

>There is hope and salvation in technology.
>a product of civilization is the antidote to it
I don't think I follow

>The solution is to stop evolution to stop genetic drift
You think that is feasible?

>if you cannot see the Good in the Ten Commandments
There is no good. Literally everything there is the reverse of what you should do. The first crime was saying "thou shell not murder".

>If you need an image to delineate "murder" and "kill",
The difference is that murder is killing the government says is illegal for you.

>The difference is that murder is killing the government says is illegal for you.
No. You are just wrong. No.

>There is no good.
Also wrong.

If this were school, you would get an F- from me, plus, "See me after class"

>I don't think I follow
Yes because this needs to be explained to you. You need to know what technology can save humanity.

However you need to understand the curse of evolution and biology first.

>You think that is feasible?
YES.

Imagine this.

1) Take DNA samples of the correct people.
2) Save them on a RAID 6 array using ZFS
3) give a copy of this server to everyone
4) Only clone from this set of DNA samples.

This way no changes in the DNA will ever happen. The DNA will be frozen forever and not dysgenic degeneration will be allowed to happen.

That is a pipe dream if I've ever seen one.
Disregarding our current and near future technological limitations (and technological regression due to potential infrastructural collapse), the organizational aspect is as retarded (if not more) as the ones of the current elites. It sounds like a nice fantasy but it's not realistically executable.

>No.
YES. You idiot. Literally the only difference is that the government dictates how you are supposed to behave.
>You are just wrong.

I am 100% right.

Police shoots you ? Not murder you cattle !
War (and death) ? Not murder you cattle !

You try to fight back against the government that is oppressing you ?

MURDER MURDER ! YOU ARE A MURDERER !
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ! GUILTY YOU ARE GUILTY, so says the judge AKA tool of the government.

>b-b-b my cringe school example
No you idiot answer the question.

>There is no good.
Narrowing down:
There is no good in the 10 commandments literally every one of the 10 commandments is evil and everyone knows it.

Why do you think religion and this crap was made up ? To control you, to make you not kill the police and other government officials.

Explain why.

DNA scanning is real.
Cloning is real.

>There is no good in the 10 commandments literally every one of the 10 commandments is evil and everyone knows it.
Lying is prohibited by the Eighth Commandment, and you clearly have poor control of your tongue.

Even a fool is considered wise if he stays quiet.

>My theory is that civilization is disgenic on its own and will result in its own death.
There is an entire book about this called Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. You should definitely read it. It's short. It basically develops your idea into a fact.

Attached: 1657344405127.jpg (720x960, 93.04K)

Stop lying and grow a moral backbone. Your insane ideas might make you crazier.

Well its true

Attached: 77642574.jpg (1080x1070, 138.5K)

Ishmael, I should correct myself, doesn't get into dysgenics but rather outlines that there are laws to survival, as solid as the laws of physics, and that human civilization absolutely doesn't follow those laws and will inevitably crash and burn...which we can see clearly by the ruins of them covering the world.

>Lying
So you admit that murder is 100% OK ? Already admitted that you are wrong on that one ? New shit to try to defend ?

>Lying bad.
LOL.

2 Things retard
1) It does not say "Lying is prohibited by the Eighth Commandment"

It literally says
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_bear_false_witness_against_thy_neighbour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments#Numbering

AKA
>Hey stop sabotaging the judicial system of the government !

2)
>Lying bad.
LOL.
I grant this, no one can defend "Lying bad" Literally no one. And this is obvious to everyone.

Lets see
>Better tell only the truth to my enemies and never lies Because "Lying bad" no one can defend this crap.

It was debunked to death.

Attached: d5dd.jpg (212x227, 22.46K)

>moral backbone.
YIKES. Imagine wanting to be moral. No morality is degeneracy.