How can the government get Millennials to start buying houses?

How can the government get Millennials to start buying houses?

Attached: Sotrue.png (1367x1155, 906.82K)

houses are a jewish lie.

80 year mortgages with 0% deposit should do it

Attached: 1525926310337.jpg (738x741, 78.72K)

By making them cheap enough that you don’t owe 30 years of work to a Jewish central bank to maybe keep it. And maybe destroy the banking system selling out the nation to immigrants and international cliques
You know just a clear obvious real solution

>By making them cheap

Yeah nah

Size BlackRock under eminent domain and sell houses at a reasonable price with perpetual restrictive covenants saying that the buyers must be owner-occupiers. No more boomers buying-up houses and renting them out.

Attached: 1654262997383.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

Transferrable across generations, of course.

>house: $800,000 (minimum)
>avocado toast and starbucks coffee: $10
What did OP mean by this?

Attached: 1437255343601.jpg (500x500, 83.65K)

pay me enough to afford one

Ask the Federal Reserve to print out $5 million dollar gift cards good for any real estate. Add an extra zero to that amount every year to account for inflation.

>buy house
>govt diversifies neighborhood

500k for a family house
(You) making 24k a year before taxes and bills.
>i could pay it off by 50 years from now.
>I love being enslaved to a house.

Attached: 1623336633131.jpg (700x1162, 54.38K)

That if you don't buy coffee and a toast you'll have just $799990 left.

I work my ass off doing doubles and have 30k saved up. In order to get a standard house I need 100k deposit (20 percent) for a 500k house.

It's literally impossible by the time I have the 100k the cost of living and deposit price will go up.

Attached: AE6E1BC9-CB50-4323-A3CD-776BA6E2A8A9-1024x762.jpg (1024x762, 66.96K)

Since when are avocados a luxury good? They're not even expensive and they're good for you.

agreed. these rich fags/gen x/boomers dont get it.
the "american" dream is that people get their wife, their 2.5 kids and their dog.
literally how out of touch are you with reality? we all been working our asses off for you to take our housing and give it to illegal spics.
god i hate america.

Just wait for the next housing bubble to pop. Next year is what I've heard.

lmao
>just have 5 years experience to stock shelves
die horribly op

You can buy a modest house in the 350000 to 400000 range in NJ on a 90k income. That's how much I make but I also don't pay property taxes so that reduces my mortgage payment. I also don't pay private mortgage insurance.

In areas where people with actual make $24k houses are worth 200k. Alternatively, you are a retard working a dead-end job in a big city, too afraid to move out.

Avocado toast averages $7 and starbucks fag drinks about $8.
If you have a fag drink 5 times per week every week, plus avocado toast once per week for brunch, you save an extra $2444 per year. We'll simplify that to $2500. In 2021 no new homes sold for less than $200k. Down payment on a home is 5-10%. With all the fees and taxes n shieeeet we'll just say 10% total. If home prices stayed exactly the same and there was 0 inflation this person would have to save that money for 8 years for that down payment. Accounting for inflation and home price increase, he would have to save for about 11. If he managed a 10% annual return on the stock market, he could do it in 10. 10 years never once going out for coffee or brunch just for the down payment on the home. If he's a fresh college graduate at 22, he wont be able to afford a home until 32, assuming that indeed this avocado toast habit and coffee is really what is holding one back from owning a home.

The avocado market is controlled primarily by mexican cartels.

all im getting at is that lower class people cant do shit. and they let illegals in with government assistance up their asses to succeed and they take all the cheap housing.
literally working for 15 years for a system that doesnt support me?
jesus fucking christ, america, what a joke.

Attached: 1655576803835.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

Fuck that. I kept my boomer parent's houses after they passed. I know I can never afford a mortgage with today's economy and rates, let alone two.

make it illegal to rent single family homes or any rooms in those homes
tax the shit out of 2nd homes
ramp up the taxes over time on empty real estate

Listen bro, you don't have to consider yourself lower than someone. Don't have a degree? Ok, just become a truck driver or a plumber. I guarantee that a working class dude in a small town is more likely to buy a house than an Amazon slave in a big city. Take the country pill.

hey kid want to buy my used box, ive lived in it for 60 years, cost me 10k back then, ill let you have it for 950k, i know what i got.

i have an education. its just the trap of life.
they want you to be on a constant grind to pay rent.
barely making ends meet. its just that people of lower class that are white are ignored in america over illegal spics.
and thats bullshit. anyways, people with a mortgage are not doing any better anyways.
they get told it will take 15 years to pay off their homes, then boom inflation and now it will take you 30 years.
its all just bullshit. you should be able to save up and buy a home outright. but not in america, you use to be able to, but never again.
and i wonder who devalued the dollar and over inflated the housing market?

Attached: 1629342471295.jpg (640x947, 52.02K)