Why is it so hard to just wear a mask?

Why is it so hard to just wear a mask?

Attached: 38C1B2B0-C710-4878-B7B5-749579324150.jpg (1536x2048, 314.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownstone.org/articles/more-than-150-comparative-studies-and-articles-on-mask-ineffectiveness-and-harms/amp/
bitchute.com/video/FAe9gXBJHTZS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's been over 2 years
yeah all that mask wearing has worked wonders lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
get herb'd

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Attached: m_img_24826.jpg (500x500, 44.36K)

I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCE

WAIT NO NOT THAT SCIENCE

Attached: 1655966805613.png (720x944, 497.62K)

Whenever I see these faggots with their surgical mask getting into other peoples faces and approaching them, I quickly pull out and put on my FFP2 Mask and Mask shame them for their “useless piece of cloth that endangers everyone while you are trying to make yourself look like a hero”

Attached: 12F055DC-9A20-4C96-8C0C-FB6FA269B67B.jpg (817x721, 87.96K)

Still helps retard. Stops you from spitting on people and makes it so you don't breathe in aas much

Would be even better if you stopped breathing completely.

Y'know, I hate to admit it, but a whole lot of right-wing political "logic" really is just mindless contrarianism.

Attached: mandatory-mask-law-political-cartoon.png (1000x500, 130.12K)

Because it doesn't meaningfully help and is intended for social conditioning purposes. We do not share the same set of facts, so we do not agree on policy.

This type of shit makes me absolutely sure of my decision to never wear a mask again unless I am doing violent patriot shit

No it isn't.

Door-greeters sometimes complain about my cloth mask.
I tell them I'm wearing a medical beneath it.

Not once have I been called out on it.

im sorry but killing living covid cells is literally like a hollocaust

Why is it so hard to just leave me alone?

It is. Being able to go out in public without the pigs having the ability to positively identify you is based. Making women cover their whore faces is too.

A lot of your boys wouldn't be in jail if they had masked up on the 6th.

There has just been a terrorist attack releasing a dangerous biological agent. The military have been deployed to contain it. Do they turn up in little cloth masks or do they turn up looking like pic related, and why?

Attached: mopp gear.jpg (1108x1600, 1.33M)

Based New England football fan

there has only been once where someone get shitty at me about a mask. told them to come and try to put it on my fkin face, they skulked away immediately. the older i get, the more outright hostile i become anymore. clown world has broken me

id give anything to roll ten+ years into the past

>Why is it so hard to just wear a mask?
It's not, it's just that they do nothing so why bother

I refuse because it is functionally useless, and it makes you mad that I will not conform.

If you can still smell a fart through your precious mask. It is literally doing NOTHING against your dreaded coronavirus. These are FACTS and FACTS give no fucks about your feelings.

And that is what this is all about..your fucking feelings. You want to impose not just your will but your emotional state on EVERYONE around you. But because of your uncontrollable FEAR of the UNKNOWN, you murder your ability to think critically and instead seek solace in authority. Authority that wants you miserable, confused, scared, and or dead.

Wear your mask. Helps me identify the stupid and weak.

based bong gets it

Also
Why do surgeons have nurses change their mask for them every 15 minutes?
Why do you wear yours all day/shift and think it does something?

Take your mask, shove it up your ass, before I kick your faggot ass. Do we understand each other sissy cuck faggot?? I thought so.

I don't have any ears sorry but I can't hear you

I actually do have some surplus German gasmasks that I sometimes wear into places that are legitimately dangerous, like hospitals or police stations. I have had bad cases of pneumonia before, it's a bitch.

For normal actions? Cloth and an aerisolized essential oils are enough, fuck the estrogen-enriched plastic diapers.

Thanks for not breathing my air, nigger

Attached: 1644698834972.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

I thought it said stop being a jew at the end

Y'know, I hate to admit it but a whole lot of left-wing political "logic" really is just mindless contrarianism.

Because it is retarded and doesn’t work. What, you gonna medical tape and N95 to your face under your face shield with a cloth “vote” mask over it, you sliding pussy?

MASKS DON'T WORK
THE VAXX DOESN'T WORK
YOU WILL GET COVID AS MANY TIMES AS YOUR INMUNE SYSTEM REQUIRES
STOP BLAMING ME FOR POLITICAL POINTS
AT LEAST TRY TO LOBBY FOR REAL INVESTIGATIONS ABOUT RESPONSIVILITIES, EFFECTIVENESS AND ADVERSE EFECTS
LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY

Attached: d58.jpg (400x386, 21.26K)

brownstone.org/articles/more-than-150-comparative-studies-and-articles-on-mask-ineffectiveness-and-harms/amp/

bitchute.com/video/FAe9gXBJHTZS/

Well, no shit. Leftists are NPC's. They don't have souls, but better should be expected from those who do.

Attached: jhdjnny.jpg (780x438, 22.64K)

even the subways here say it doesn't stop transmission, it's just a fucking game of compliance

Just wear yours. You'll be fine.