Ayy lmao

ayy lmao

Attached: ayylmao.png (1644x1072, 130.51K)

This is political btw

Interesting. Where the fuck did this come from?

Attached: i want to believe its real.gif (536x800, 367K)

NASA

So its bullshit then

Noice

better version

Attached: cat meme.gif (536x800, 366.63K)

i hope they see us seeing them and come take our resources but who am i kidding that anyone that can build something so large gives enough of a fuck about some failed tree apes doomed planet

Attached: 1583798359352.gif (519x283, 1.12M)

If someone is building megastructures in orbit, and we're detecting them, then it's safe to assume they've already detected us. There could be a near relativistic kinetic vehicle already accelerating in our direction that will simply delete us at any minute

1470 ly away
Tabby's Star

Someone made it in microsoft word, then improperly blacked out inane information to make it look official. It's shit-tier. But then again, I was in the Navy with a TS-SCI clearance. So when I look at this, I see BS fakery since I am used to seeing REAL documents.bto answer your next question, top keyhole

Not bullshit.
reputable. You can do your whole "space isn't real" thing, but that's a psyop.
I've worked for the DND in leafland. probably putting myself in danger posting this shit, but I'm fucking tired, man.
A lot of "flat earth" content is put out there by the government to discourage citizen science.

The Star that's being censored in this doc is KIC 8462852, an F-type main-sequence star in the constellation Cygnus, in our very own galaxy. it's been observed by the governments of the world for decades to have been dimming. It was just never released until citizen scientists developped reproducable tests anyone could do in their backyards to measure it for themselves, at which point of course the script was flipped, and everyone pretended not to know at all.
"SpAcE iS fAkE" is probably the most effective psyop they ever devised to keep us all away from our cosmic destiny, so that only (((THEY))) could own the stars.
Our genetic cousins are already harnessing stars.
Don't let the powers that be keep us stunted down here in our goy pen.

Alien mega structures are real

Fake.

Not unless those structures are thousands of years old and they've simce gone extinct.

I wish.
Always remember, Any Forums
The difference between a conspiracy theory and reality is usually about 4-6 weeks.
checked trips, but we're over a thousand lightyears away - we only started large-scale dissemination of radio waves in the last little while, so detecting us by traditional means would be difficult. Then again, if they're type II or III, they might as well be Gods by our perception, and would logically have functional omnipotence.

Depends on how far away they are. A few hundred light years and there would be no artificial light on Earth from their perspective, or if it’s even further then no signs of an advanced civilization. For anyone more than a few thousand light years away, we’ll be under the radar for a while.

good to know

Kek
Didnt say space is fake and gay
Just nasa

Attached: 1651471597066.jpg (474x326, 25K)

Holy shit is this real?

Attached: 1652065395246.webm (854x624, 1.13M)

Give us the goods navy boy!

This document is riddled with grammatical errors, missing words, missing punctuation, etc. Maybe it is real then, since the government is pretty retarded.