Louis Rossmann

Ooooooof…. Texasbros how we doing after a New Yorker just BTFO us?

Attached: 014D968D-AEA3-4A2F-BC71-94768264C9B9.jpg (1170x1554, 598.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-30-05.html
washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/05/20/evolv-metal-detectors-gun-detection/
z94.com/oklahoma-malls-and-stores-are-using-a-i-gun-detection-technology-on-customers/
guides.sll.texas.gov/gun-laws/businesses-private-property
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-30-05.html

Can some faggot show me where someone can't enter the property with a firearm and a legal permit?

Austin? What a shithole

I love to signs. They tell gangsters where it's safe to commit crimes.

its only a sign, it isnt legal in TX.

A new yorker in texas Wtf is he doing there. Escaping?

*I love those signs.

>Owner of private property owner asks you to abide by their rules.

I fail to see the problem here.

Oh look, the jew that did some jank ass faulty wiring on his ebike then tried to kvetch when he almost set his apartment building on fire. And before any of his faggot fanboys chime in, he had absolutely no fucking idea what he was doing with those batteries...im surprised he even left the video up because it proves his negligence.

>put up a sign saying no blacks
>government puts you in jail for asking people to respect your private property

BUT MUH CONSTITOOSHUN MUH GOD GIVEN RIGHTS

those signs mean fuckall when its against the law for them to make you admit youre carrying anything.

Ive gone into buildings with these signs all the time and only ever been "asked to leave" once

Concealed means Concealed.
Fuck that piece of paper

When you go through your concealed carry course or buy a handgun in the state of Texas and sign off on paperwork, you're automatically legally binded to the statutes and laws of the state regarding where and how you can carry your gun. 30.05-.07 are the penal codes you may be looking for. Me personally, I constitutionally carry but I still know the law enough to not be an idiot. No one is saying you absolutely cannot carry, hell I even carry at wally-world or the courthouse when they mess up my utility billing; they are just warning you of the consequences if you are caught carrying at such a location

I conceal carry so I ignore those faggy signs. Hell I was carrying illegal before we got constitution carry here in Texas. Stay strapped or get clapped.

If its concealed how the fu k they gonna know about it?

Enjoy going out of business, faggot.

>they are just warning you of the consequences if you are caught carrying at such a location

there are no consequences to carrying in buildings with those signs unless they are places of law or govt buildings. Criminal trespass requires them to specifically ask you to leave and you refusing. If they call the police on some dude carrying the first thing the police will do is ask if the management asked the person to leave.

Depending on the law, you can ignore these signs with varying levels of consequences, from nothing happening at all, to having committed a felony.

You may want to review statutory law.

B-but muh constipational amendment….

I'd go to that store

you will never be a woman

This, it's only illegal if A) you get caught and B) the police try to arrest you otherwise you're good

The law he's citing states that you aren't allowed to trespass on commercial agricultural land without consent of the owner.
It has nothing to do with firearms.

Listen buddy, unless you're threatening people like a sperg or brandishing it, the most that will happen is you'll he asked to leave. Unless you act like a nigger, you aren't worth the cops time.

Despite identifying with the sex assigned at my birth, I am closer to successfully becoming a woman than you are to ever become a man.

It doesn't. A lot of people got bad advice and think it does though.

t. texas lawyer

The whole point of concealed carry is NO ONE KNOWS

you aren't a lawyer you fucking pedophile

I enjoy seeing those and then remembering that I never intended to ask for permission to do as God created me to do.

>If they call the police on some dude carrying the first thing the police will do is ask if the management asked the person to leave.

Not true, I have had enough interactions with law enforcement to know this is not true. I even once had a police officer stop me under threat of arrest from walking into a Walmart because I was openly carrying my firearm. Never assume the police are your friend, that they can help you, etc, and try to make such a situation that YOU are the one calling the police.

>No one is saying you absolutely cannot carry, hell I even carry at wally-world or the courthouse when they mess up my utility billing; they are just warning you of the consequences if you are caught carrying at such a location
This is close enough.

It doesn't have to say that. A property owner can set conditions of entry. And violating that constitutes trespassing.

You don't want the state to force property owners to allow people onto their property, do you user?

>the most that will happen is you'll he asked to leave

I really am not going to listen to this bullshit after I was arrested in a circuit court for refusing to wear a mask, and then no summons for a hearing lmfao

What the fuck are you talking about did you mean to post that in another thread but your low IQ nigger brain fucked up that bad?

Metal detector busts you easy gun but

And? Both are violations of a property owners rights.

Two seconds of research would answer your dumbass question for you faggot retard

What'll they do, strip search me?

Attached: d956ff14f973a0f8f91227d5078b835d28986e960a5b555c8475f90a489d3894.gif (300x225, 667.27K)

>Never assume the police are your friend,
nobody said they were anyone's friend. They're lazy and i've had "enough" interactions with law enforcement for the exact scenario were talking about. In order to be hit with criminal trespass you have to be told to leave and refuse. If the police detain you its only done to get you out of the store so they can give the karen who called them a win.

Show me a local business, wal mart, or shopping mall that has those. Stupid fuck.

Oh you acted like a nigger. Its a piece of cloth, are you a retard or something?

I know he's half a retard, but he'd have to be a whole retard to not realize at this point that plenty of Texas is occupied by lefty faggots that love security theater. Especially when it doesn't actually accomplish anything.

nope...im talking louis rossman, the incompetent dirty bastard...he should stick to soldering and stay away from "designing"

>Its a piece of cloth
Keep telling yourself that, dog

I see these signs and I walk right by while packing heat.

He also uses way too much flux when he solders

probably makes more money on idiots watching his videos instead of his business

I'm not the one who got arrested for being a big baby about a mask. You're a nigger.

That’s not a legit sign. It needs to be a certain font and in Spanish. 30.05 also only prohibits open carry, not concealed carry.

washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/05/20/evolv-metal-detectors-gun-detection/
z94.com/oklahoma-malls-and-stores-are-using-a-i-gun-detection-technology-on-customers/

I just looked it up and it seems the owner can in fact do that so long as they post up clear notice at each of the entrances.
>guides.sll.texas.gov/gun-laws/businesses-private-property
That said, the New Yorker is going to lose business for being a librul in a conservative state. His place might also get shot up too.

IANAL, but the affirmative defense section already covers this for licensed concealed carry.

>tfw I want to put up a faggot, tyranny, love Biden, against guns sign on my property so I can rip niggers
Probably illegal kek

majority of the time the signs are even posted is because the top side wants to feel good about themselves.

Its rare to even have employees know the sign exists and even moreso to have them say anything about it. 9 times out of 10 its a nosy soccer mom who just wants to make peoples lives difficult.

kek, btfo

Concealed is concealed
Alive is alive
And dead is dead

i'm not gonna CC a glock 17 gdi.

if i die because some faggot is unhappy about seeing a gun then at least i died doing something constructive.

>That said, the New Yorker is going to lose business for being a librul in a conservative state. His place might also get shot up too.
Do bars in Texas lose business? Because every single bar in the State of Texas has one posted.

Attached: Texas bar sign.png (501x825, 149.58K)