What does Any Forums think about Right Wing Hispanicism

I’m torn - on the one side I think of it as a “fuck you” to the Dems for flooding our borders to decrease the white population - only for it to backstab them.
On the other hand, I would prefer our nation to remain a Germanic outpost.
Interested to hear (Your) thoughts.

Attached: 4D768A92-6169-42DC-BDF2-C146D051F96D.jpg (828x1227, 745.68K)

The hit the wall the fastest and hardest
No thank you

the castizo mestizo line is so thin

They are a lot more based than white women without the white guilt programming

Hispanics are allies, always have been.

support it of course. don't mind latinos that are legal and paying their fair share of taxes. they work way harder than I want to at menial jobs. i've worked with South Americans and besides them being 4 ft tall and rude to non Hispanics they were efficient as fuck

There is nothing right-wing about republican Hispanics.

>Hispanicism
if you're gonna call it back then you can fuck off back to honduras. otherwise i hope mexico can reach historic levels of whiteness and generally lament the absence of real spaniard immigrants.

Republican latinas are built for marriage.

god just imagine having a based and redpilled latina congresswoman gf who advocates for legal mass immigration from central america into the northern united states and then comes home and breeds your blue eyes, brown hair, and fair skin out of the gene pool with her uterus

Attached: 711921263 (1).jpg (480x640, 107K)

Long after the White man is gone, I expect Latinios to BTFO niggers. That is all.

Jesus, this is probably the most boomeristic cuckservative post I've seen on here tonight. Get fucked cuckservative. Simply opposing the left does not make you right wing. We see you as being just as much of an enemy as the leftists.

They bleach in like three generations. Not a problem.

Go suck your zoomer dick, faggot.

What makes them right wing?

>amnesties and open borders isn’t a problem
You deserve extinction

i don't subscribe to the farcical dichotomy of right/left-wing politics. neither side (at least as popularly understood) has a consistent set of principles.

She's cute bro

Attached: 274317782_496966898668720_2850333950321874457_n.jpg (1078x810, 73.66K)

eat my shit faggot and re-read my post again. your reading comprehension skills suck as bad as your critical thinking skills, keep throwing the word "we" in there like everyone else agrees with you too dipshit

Literally all women on earth belong to BWC

Is this the new diamond and silk?

Mijo, it's very simple. The reason the Right is right, is because it's right.
What's another word for Right? Correct.

He’s right, you are a rino faggot who deserves to be replaced by the squatemalans you love

I did read it. You support shitskins spics simply because they "work hard". Get fucked. You are an enemy and a traitor to your own race. You are not right wing and you will never be one of us.

I like them.