most based videogame company

> most based videogame company

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 12-29-33 Nintendo recognises same-sex 'marriages' in Japan.png (726x772, 286.61K)

>equal marriage
Two queers getting tax breaks to prolapse each other's anus
What a ridiculous society

I mean, there still aren't any niggers or gays in their games unlike Sony and Microsoft games that panders and appeals to that market.

>nintendo
What are you, fucking eight? Grow up already you fucking manchild. We were all little kids with gameboys and a lot of free time on our hands at one point but we have moved on from this kiddie crap.

Do you have any idea how many faggots and s(o)y-riddled manchildren buy Nintendo products? This is business, plain and simple.

>masonic company tows the globohomo line

wow im shocked

i think you mean video game products in general

True, but the Switch is endemic to every mid-20s, soft urbanite man I know.

I looked it up, it's literally just some internal employee benefits policy cooked up by some HR fag, who cares as long as they don't add gay shit to the games.

I see someone hasn't played Fire Emblem: Lesbian Houses

Well, your dad works there, so
>Sage you fucking tranny

All my life I trained to accept this world to be evil and wicked but never could I have trained enough to deal with it being this stupid and gay.

>HR has infiltrated Nintendo
it's over

Evil is gay
>The internet is gay
>>Most of the current reality is gay
My flags even gay

Shutup gaylord

>Peach can marry Samus

>> most based videogame company

>i pirated xenoblade1/2(and soon 3)

>pirated all wii+ games

lol who cares about them but cucks. honestly if you bought a game after 2008 or so, you are the problem. pirate and emulate everything. save your money for long term food and protection.

This. If you’re above the age of 18 and still playing Nintendo games then you need to Kys.

Nintendo is now on the official pol boycott list, good. We'll make our own games

nintendo was always gay, the least sports games, banning blood in mortal kombat, less first person shooters, and gay cartoon games. this is not surprising

Weren't they crying when there was a picture of Mario and Luigi kissing?

Chicks love nintendo games.

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

Sodomy needs to be criminalized. I'm sick of this cucked fucking fag shit topic of "gay marriage"
Throw them in fucking prison or just execute them, I don't care.

If Nintendo truly supported the cause they would make a game about it

nintendo has a HUGE western customer base that are majority cuckolds and faggots. cucks are proxy faggots, so there you go

Not for long. It won't be long before Mario come mes out as gay and toad will officially a transexual. Mark my words, don't buy any new media, just get old stuff of pirate/modded emulators

Pokemon is also very woke

Dads with kids, men with girlfriends, kids in general, etc. They're for everyone. Easy games to play while chatting with someone. Why does this upset you pissjuggers so much? If my wife wants to play 20 minutes of Mario kart with me and the kid, that's fine.