What do the Japanese children learn in young age that makes them such decent empathetic adults?

Really, all i see in the other places are "me, me, me, and myself" attitudes. Japs are empathetic, care about not bothering their neighbors, care about not putting loud music, care about not hurting the environment, wear masks voluntarily so they dont contaminate other people, while in America (and other places) people fight to not wear the mask causing chaos in planes, trains, supermarkets, restaurants, bars... It must be something in school that other countries dont learn... Why are japs so much more civilized than others? We need to teach our children to be like that

Attached: jap.jpg (800x626, 111.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qRfqboYWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=P7YrN8Q2PDU
youtube.com/watch?v=lliRk3FR_4M
youtu.be/fze5s1SlqB8
youtu.be/jv4oNvxCY5k
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs4KS_djg
youtube.com/watch?v=8TZW6lVLYP0
youtube.com/watch?v=YZxB1x-zb_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of that is empathy you dumb fuck, it is to avoid being shamed.

Honor thy family probably. Something we've forgotten.

>care about not hurting the environment,
literally fuck the environment
i hope every car battery is thrown in the ocean
the only purpose of environment "concern" is hatred of humans and desire to control us
>wear masks voluntarily
case in point
get hit by a truck of peace disgusting memeflaggot

1pbtid is retarded. The japanese obsession with keeping face and staying with the herd is why they act "empathetic" they don't genuinely give a shit about anything they just know they have to act like they do or they'll get ostracized

They're not empathic people. All things considered they're not very emotional people to begin with.
Japanese culture is infantile and non-offensive. It is devoid of passion and any inflammatory emotion. Japanese children are taught not to offend others for the sake of avoiding conflict. So if you fuck up at your job you might not even realize it until you're fired because no one will stop you from making a mistake as to not offend you.
They conform and consume brain dead media. Not to say other countries have amazing media, but Japanese media is comically childish.
The rural Japs are cool. They're a bit more grounded yet still maintain the respectable aspects of Japanese culture.
Japanese in general though are infantile adults who cannot express themselves in any meaningful way and end up killing themselves because of it. The room for healthily expressing negative emotion does not exist, so they bottle it up until its too much.

It's a lack of Judaism.

Hahahahaha tell that to the subhuman bosozoku youths who used to sit outside my house in Japan revving their shitty bikes for hours blasting music in the 711 parking lot. Hours and hours of rev noises EEEEEEEEEE screeching and rock music. Then when I call the police I get in trouble for being a gaijin.

Japanese on a whole are more outwardly polite on average but take off your rose coloured glasses I have hundreds of stories of rude shit happening.

Tell us more, please?...

Every single thing OP is wrong so he can fuck off. Japan is the number one country on earth for plastic waste and that’s just one example.

>empathetic adults

school orients them with good attitudes for life
youtube.com/watch?v=1qRfqboYWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=P7YrN8Q2PDU
youtube.com/watch?v=lliRk3FR_4M

>lock down entire country for 2+ years
>wear masks for longer
>all so 85 year olds can live for another year
It's complete retardation and complete insanity. No country on earth should emulate them

Japan is a shame culture, not a guilt culture.

Literally nothing was locked down. In fact japan was one of the most open countries the entire time. They didn’t even have vaccine or mask mandates. The entire time you could travel in country (which is what most japs do anyways overseas travel is quite rare for them) they never closed stores the worst thing that happened was a “suggestion” that bars in one city (Tokyo) close early because the virus is only active after 9pm kek

japanese govt is literally begging people to stop wearing masks in the heat.

Decent pedophile adults
>uooooh child erotic
Shut the fuck up, Jap

They didn't have mask mandates because nips are such slaves to their elders they did it out of shame. They still make kids mask all day and torture them for useless geriatrics who couldn't have enough kids. And now they're FINALLY opening up their country to shitty guided tours

Maybe we need to bring shaming back then, it works

youtu.be/fze5s1SlqB8

>all videos before 2020
>before japs put their children through daily psychological mask torture

>American politicians and celebrities openly rape and groom children on national TV and Americans do NOTHING to stop it
>some Japanese guys jerk off to sexy comics though so they’re just as bad!
The absolute state of mutts, enjoy your senile pedo “President” you deserve it lmao

japanese obsession with masks started in the early 2000's when the "work yourself to death" movement got into full swing.

they wear gloves when handling anything more caustic than salt water and face shields when washing dishes.

youtu.be/jv4oNvxCY5k

Some Americans are pedophiles but ALL Japs are pedophiles.

>another pre-covid video
Let's see Japanese schools during the current mask frenzy.

>before japs put their children through daily psychological mask torture
I bet they'll still end up normal unlike american "children"
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs4KS_djg
and then grow up into
youtube.com/watch?v=8TZW6lVLYP0
and then into
youtube.com/watch?v=YZxB1x-zb_w

and why is that a problem? ain't boning a 9 yo gal considered peak aryanism?

Just make your country an ethnostate with no jews and you too can live a pure wholesome life like the japanese!

it started with sars
masks are common in asia

keeps your face warm in winter anyway, and women dont have to wear makeup if they're just going to the shops for 5mins

>Japanese
>empathetic
LMAO

They are passive-aggressiveness weaklings who will be rude for no reason. Had a story from a friend who worked in a mine belonging to a Japanese company. The supervisor called him an idiot and all names under the sun. When the Japanese guy returned to his trailer in the camp, the guy who he insulted and his homies rode their motorcycles, ran around the trailer throwing dust around the trailer and threw rocks and stones to show this bitch not to bring his shit of "I AM SUPERIOR THEREFORE I CAN BE ABUSIVE AS MUCH AS I WANT" into the country. Supervisor apologized the next day and resigned months later.

You haven't met any Japanese in your life. They are power tripping egoistic weaklings that will fold any time actually fights back and doesn't give in to their bullshit. Oh, and Koreans are worse.

Attached: 6+545643132132.jpg (1417x1024, 168.19K)

No

Attached: gangster-shotgun-aimed-you-gun-260nw-119920039.jpg (260x280, 12.34K)