Post non-globohomo apolitical TV shows

Post non-globohomo apolitical TV shows.
Breaking Bad is another one, but it was made before globohomo was in everything.

Attached: f6cd4e6fa01c26dda11b8f10f8a5b29a.jpg (1500x2250, 421.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqzJmdlJx0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off.

What are your thoughts on Ozark?
In my opinion it had way more irl locations in it and acting was less theatrical and more realistic compared to BrBa or BCS.

Attached: Ozark_106_Unit_02283R2 Technocrane.jpg (3000x2000, 1.03M)

That is the worst, most degenerate show. Bump denied.

You can only shit up the thread and can't recommend anything, what kind of retard are you?

Attached: pol meetup 1.jpg (3600x2400, 778.87K)

What the fuck is wrong with you

Dark knight rises was when Any Forums was at its peak

Attached: unknown (16).png (762x500, 760.87K)

ozark after the first and only episode pooo pooo kike, as a film director in love with Any Forums you gotta make sure to keep it still in the dark and vauge enough so the globohomos dont swap gears

Isn't it turbo sjw garbage starting about halfway through season 1?

/thread
Stop watching kike TV, it's poison. Even shows that seem "based" have subtle themes to rot your mind.

You mean this? I think they purposefully showed daughter as 'SJW'...

Not really sure, but husband is a weakling, that might be true and in some cases the wife is doing most of the shit. I can't call this sjw though.. Since most Russians are matriarchal and woman leads the household basically while husband is drunk sleeping somewhere.

I'm not so emotionally weak to be so perceptive. lmao, you sound like the kind of person who cries about muh demoralization threads when someone posts multikulti scenery.

Attached: Ozark1x4.jpg (1288x2589, 640.35K)

No, it starts slow but they pile on the sjw shit really hard until it's a completely shitshow of troons that you're supposed to take seriously and blm-tier rants and other nonsense. To be honest I can hardly remember which (((netflix))) cancer is which so I could be confused with another one. I do know I stopped watching ozark very early on, which means it, at least, "went" to shit.

>troons that you're supposed to take seriously and blm-tier rants and other nonsense.

What...? LMAO
Ozark is none of that. I mentioned it since it's apolitical, that word has a meaning, it's why I used it.
If it showed BLM i wouldn't call this apolitical show.

Nor BCS nor Ozark had BLM shit after the summer of niggers in 2020, which is why they could be considered apolitical.

Attached: Gale Boetticher Ron Paul 1.jpg (1920x1080, 395.62K)

Quit watching after season 1. Idk the show just never really went anywhere exciting, just stupid bullshit.

Here's am anti-globohomo very political show. This show started me on the path to here.

Attached: 417818-2999124874.jpg (1537x2175, 466.71K)

>seems all to be shot on a set in one location

yeah, i know such shows, they can be mass produced with low cost for weekday airing every night... probably is boring too

>american's minds are so weak that watching a tv show can ruin their brain
grim

Attached: 1654902039437.webm (470x540, 364.41K)

Great show. Not as good as BB or BCS but is a good show worth watching. Mr. Robot was also good. BCS and BB are my two favorite shows though, can't be beat.

Big boy is looking fresh. Props to him.

Maybe he's right, we would be better off watching alt-lite e-celebs like Lauren Southern?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqzJmdlJx0k

Attached: lauren southern1.jpg (700x639, 57.8K)

(((Goodman)))
Six thousand years of pain!

Forgive me father for I have sinned, but I did remember right.
>Cuckholded CPA reluctantly takes his family to the Ozarks, where his wife takes charge of their cartel partnership. Their pipe-cleaner thin teenage daughter flattens a larger teenage boy with one punch. The Byrdes meet a hillybilly couple wherein the woman kills her husband and takes over their heroin business. The Langmore family sees Ruth kill daddy and become the clan lead. The FBI seems peopled ONLY by women. The sheriff is killed and his successor is a woman. The powerful female cartel lawyer is killed, but when her simpy husband initiates an investigation, his teen daughter takes charges and shuts that down. Navarro sends Marty down to run the cartel in his place, only to have Camila put on the power moves. When you plant a woman at the top of every single power exchange, it sounds less and less like story telling than narrative telling. Oh, and let's not even get started on whites--trash or rich, they all steal for it! Yikes. Transparent.
>Just one example among dozens - the episode when they think someone is breaking into their home in middle of the night and writers decided to have the husband cower in fear in the bedroom while the wife pumps the shotgun to run out and find the potential intruder. . Realistically, in what household would it go down that way? Maybe one where the wife is a police officer or former combat veteran, but that is very clearly not the case here.
>So what on earth is the benefit of all this drama gay stuff on screen. Why can't there be 2 fbi people why do they have to be some insecure Romeo and juliet couple. What on earth do we gain from these bj scenes or I can't control myself and start randomly kissing hillbillies.