Western companies leaving Russia

Western companies leaving Russia pretty much every day. Even mass market ones like coca cola, IKEA, Zara, Starbucks or McDonald's have left.
Do they understand that they are leaving forever? Even leaders like Ikea will completely lose their market share in matter of mouths, and if they return someday they will have to begin from scratch, even worse, since Russian society becoming more anti western. Now western companies just losing all their investments for past decades.

And second question. Why they even doing so? Most companies just leaving, agreeing to the loss of all their assets.

Attached: 1657768159653.jpg (785x1280, 95.44K)

Globohomo wouldn't allow them to continue to operate in western countries if they didn't close in Russia and they make more elsewhere.

> Globohomo wouldn't allow them to continue to operate
But how? Why they don't talking about that ?

The Jew makes all the decisions here

I can't believe that this is true.

If they complained about it then all of the Twitter accounts with Ukrainian flags would complain back and their company would look bad. Also as far as I know I don't think they would be able to move their profits out of Russia at the moment so they might as well just close. I'm sure McDonald's will be back in your country like cancer as soon as things calm down.

> If they complained about it then all of the Twitter accounts with Ukrainian flags would complain back and their company would look bad.
Oh

> I'm sure McDonald's will be back
I don't think they will be able to.

I think you're right. McDonalds schtick was that they would set up the logistics for their restaurants wholly inside the nation the restaurant was in. So they were using Russian farms to supply Russian produce carried by Russian truck drivers to Russian factories to produce Russian burgers for their Russian restaurants.
They left those chains behind for you to pick up.
Other companies may be different, of course.

the west is a communist bloc, its corporations have no interest in making profits in russia

The
Great
Fucking
Reset
How difficult is this to understand?

Who would win between Russia and the Red Ribbon Army, though?

In WW2, Coca Cola moved out of German due to the war (didnt know if they vow to not return or not), the CC branch in German have to change the name and couldnt use the import materials to make new CC so they create brand new drink with new receipts and called it Fanta, they worked like an independent company until after the war. Then CC came back to German, the Fanta CEO merged with CC again and gave all profit to CC (perhaps to avoid being prosecuted as a Nazi member). This could basically happen with Russia after this SO

I was amazed to see the GDP of Russia is only the same as Australia about 1.7T

Except Russia is going to win the war, what does McDonalds do then?

They are "saying" that they are leaving, in reality ive not seen much results, some of them closed a few branches etc, my friend goes to st petersburg every weekend and eats at mcdonals and have been gettimg cheap stuff from ikea... Its just a media stunt, same as pride

I'm not talking exactly about that. Western companies will be having hard time in next few years even on their domestic markets. Even if they will be allowed, they wouldn't have resources for doing so. Also, since they proofed themselves unreliable, they will need extra marketing spendings, you know.

Just the same, if local brands are doing well in Russia, they can refuse to merge back with main branch as nothing can force them to join back. But some others branch will merge back and continue to operate in Russia as if the SO never happened (by making good offer to local brands or making them child brands of their main)

>Now western companies just losing all their investments for past decades.
You think that matters to them? These are the same companies that throw millions at social justice scammers like blm, who in turn, loot and burn down their stores. They pay woke PR consultants to spin this shit into their products and media, only to see dismal sales and boycotts. These globohomos have money to burn and are determined to see it through to the end, whether it's having last cis nationalist holdouts raped and beaten to death by a mob of brown mongoloid sodomites or they themselves hanging from streetlamps as the crowd praises God for ridding the world of their evil once and for all.

Makes sense. I am also sure they will have to pay more in tariffs and will likely not find anyone receptive to their lobbying this time either.

Most part of western GDP is "services" and "real estate", including your trick with self rent, which Russia don't have.

is the whole "moldy buns and insect legs" thing true or nah? Hows the replacement mcdonalds?

>Russia is going to win the war
You take your car to a mechanic and he say it will be fixed in three days. Five months later it still isn't done.

Also, half the technicians are dead, no one will sell him parts, and the toolboxes keep exploding.

Attached: rek46lq0z4a91.jpg (2463x2312, 1.96M)

> They are "saying" that they are leaving
No, they are really leaving. Small companies have left forever, I guess. Big ones may return in decade or so.

Russia hasn't even mobilized 10% of their military yet.
Meanwhile, Ukraine is preparing to draft women, after they have already drafted children and the elderly, and felons.
Russia is winning. Maybe not at the speed they want, but they are winning.

It is absolutely true, and a fucking tragedy. They will get what they deserve.

I didn't visit Western fast food even before the those events. Maybe a few times a year I went to KFC.
Most likely, nothing has changed, but there is an aggressive campaign against "replacement" products. For example, I heard how one person brought a dead rat to the "new McDonald's" to take photos.

Corporations are just tools, you use up tools to gain something more, like power

That’s a good sign that globohomo is failing there. The companies are failing here too but they aren’t leaving yet

>For example, I heard how one person brought a dead rat to the "new McDonald's" to take photos.
Its McDonalds, he could have just photographed the dead rat already there. They come standard regardless of the country.

Those companies pulled out because they want to make money and the only Russia's biggest imports are now AIDS and seethe.

Attached: 1652982893128.png (1247x1026, 659.02K)

>Russia hasn't even mobilized 10% of their military yet.

I wish people would stop with this meme. It's dumb even by Any Forums standards

McIvans