Dems really did try to cheat everywhere in 2020

The former elections manager for a Colorado clerk indicted on charges of tampering with voting equipment has been arrested on allegations that she ,Sandra Brown, was part of the scheme
Sandra Brown, who worked for Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, turned herself in Monday in response to a warrant issued for her arrest on suspicion of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation and attempting to influence a public servant, said Lt. Henry Stoffel of the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office. The arrest was first reported by The Daily Sentinel newspaper..
archive.today/0ccmh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 19-59-47 3rd arrest made in alleged Colorado election security breach.png (915x798, 563.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-tina-peters-challenges-colorados-unbelievable-gop-primary-election-results-no-name-candidate-zuckerbergs-ctcl-came-nowhere-made-35-vote-deficit-won-primary/
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/colorado-hero-tina-peters-releases-report-claiming-dominion-voting-machines-used-2020-election-illegally-certified-illegally-configured/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just two more weeks my kekarinos. Deus Vult!

Bump
All traitors get the rope

You think Colorado can go red in our lifetime? Lots of random people I talk to hate Pedo Peter. People are pissed how expensive shit is getting. Still a lot of mask cucks and fag lovers here so maybe it would be a close election, that is if the democrats didn’t commit voter fraud.

Fat smug pig

It's how they operate. All it takes is one communist in a hiring position and now you have a gatekeeper ensuring every single person from then on is a communist. Their diversity hires will then make wild baseless accusations and then you'll have nothing but communists. They'll then rig every election to ensure whoever the DNC selects gets elected. Democrat voters know this, because look what happened to bernie in the primaries, but they don't care as long as the party wins. The party is their god.

Attached: sjw religion.png (1249x831, 1.69M)

bump. dems lied our wallets died.

>Who worked for Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters
Peters is a gold star mom and trump endorsed you dumb fucks.
watch war room once in a while for god sakes, this is a set up by the bitch secretary of state.

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

Peters lost the primary to a rino who she had a 35 point lead on in the polls

WHEN ARE YOU FAGGOTS GOING TO DO SOMETHING?

>Progged out the ass.
>Dem fertility rate is less than one.
>Defining fetus as a person vote gets closer every time.
>El Paso, Douglas, and Weld are the only growing counties in 2021.
>Boulder, Larimer, and Denver all shrank.
>Hispanics are over the Dems.
Maybe. The seeds are there.

>corrected by a leaf
ouch.

Attached: 1651702404236.jpg (666x500, 68.13K)

None of that shit matters as long as Denver can print votes whenever. CO can look like Florida or Pennsylvania with 50 out of 55 counties being red but as long as Denver and some satellite counties can just 'find' half a million votes whenever they need it at 3 am, there's no way you can win.

not breaking enough dominion machines

fucking sad

Everyone knows biden stole it

i hadent heard about this for like 2 or 3 months the names didnt jump out at me. is the pillowman still talking to tina?

Attached: 1657321982871.png (816x698, 310.66K)

People need to start offing these pigs in Minecraft. Hopefully they will start to notice that this shit won’t fly anymore

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-tina-peters-challenges-colorados-unbelievable-gop-primary-election-results-no-name-candidate-zuckerbergs-ctcl-came-nowhere-made-35-vote-deficit-won-primary/

This is one of those things /pol doesnt talk about but should

hes bank rolling her challenging the primary election.

Colorado got the ugliest Californian faggots

that is complicated if the person in OP has been "talked to" by the other side.

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/colorado-hero-tina-peters-releases-report-claiming-dominion-voting-machines-used-2020-election-illegally-certified-illegally-configured/

this shit is pretty fucking obvious along with Georgia. keep sleeping burgers

Way ahead of you. Once i diagnosed with some terminal disease that is exactly the plan.

its a fucking set up you mongoloid retard

They're literally arresting people for providing proof of election fraud. WTF

>They're literally arresting people for providing proof of election fraud. WTF
RIGHT, this guy has it figured out
fuck me this thread is retarded