Holy shit fuck this guy

>John Bolton, who was national security adviser during the Trump administration, revealed in a TV interview Tuesday that he has played a role in planning coups in foreign countries.

>“As somebody who has helped plan coups d’état — not here but, you know, other places — it takes a lot of work,” Bolton said on CNN.

>The comments came after Bolton told CNN's Jake Tapper that the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol was "not an attack on American democracy" but instead a "once-in-a-lifetime occurrence."

>Bolton said that while there was "no doubt" that former President Donald Trump was responsible for unleashing rioters at the Capitol, the effort wasn't meant to "overthrow the Constitution"; instead, it was an attempt to bide time to challenge 2020 election results in states he had lost.

>Pressed about the coups he said he has planned, Bolton cited an unsuccessful attempt to remove Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro but declined to provide further details.

>“I feel like there’s other stuff you’re not telling me," Tapper said.

>“I’m sure there is,” Bolton replied.

>In 2019, shortly after Trump and much of the international community recognized Venezuela's opposition leader, Juan Guaidó, as interim president, Bolton said "all options are on the table" in Venezuela, indicating the Trump administration might be open to U.S. military intervention.

>NBC News reported at the time that U.S. officials had also been examining ways to oust Maduro, whom many countries viewed as the illegitimate leader.

>Trump later fired Bolton as national security adviser. Maduro remained in power.

Attached: 54856158364185641.png (735x845, 353.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pT7Ik_X1HU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think the removal of Saddam was? Why is everyone acting like this is somehow revelatory?

Attached: 2A478B0C-98F0-44D3-AF5B-38AE6F041339.jpg (250x206, 7.93K)

USA has a horrible deep state problem. Get these parasites out of the government. We need to return to three branches of government outlined in Constitution to the maximum extent possible

This and it's even common knowledge the state department is why Russia invaded Ukraine

And? You won't do shit nigger.

OH NO!
ANYWAY

Attached: 1597679619543.jpg (1242x645, 57.57K)

>anons STILL don't get it

Attached: MFWNYTThinkTank.jpg (585x443, 40.81K)

It's been several months and I still haven't heard any decent arguments from certain fuckers (Ben Shapiro, Karl Rove) as to how America and Britain unjustifiably invading Iraq is somehow different than Russia invading Ukraine.

He is based I mean wtf do yall think he did, fucking shoot rainbows out of his ass. Bolton dont play.

They're both bad

WHAT MATTERS IS RUSSIA IS GETTING ITS ASS KICKED

Attached: 1648954485123.jpg (708x401, 53.11K)

the mask is slipping

the glowies will get investigated by their own funders

eventually, if they care to even bother, you will hear bullshit about "american exceptionalism"

it is exceptional how usa kills more civilians than any other country, is the only country to use nukes in war, the only one to do large scale chemical attacks on civilians (Vietnam) and yet USA has audacity to call itself world's watchman

its weird how these people are still alive.. dont they go outside ever?

He did nothing wrong.
BOLTON 24.

This guy is an ass, he causes me such pain dismay.

Attached: 157888621174.jpg (500x604, 86.9K)

If we want the entire world to shake with terror we just threaten them by putting Bolton's name out there. I agree Bolton 2024 lets kill em all.

Explain to me how I benefit from that? It’s not China, Russia is a broken shell of what they were 40 years ago. It’s like beating up on a crippled kid at this point.

maybe he is just an larper..
>we are powerful n shieet

Iraq invaded an American ally, Kuwait, which is internationally recognised as a country

>Pressed about the coups he said he has planned, Bolton cited an unsuccessful attempt to remove Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro but declined to provide further details.
Holy shit, did he really plan that retarded fishing boat shit? Embarrassing as hell if that's what he's referring to, I'd never admit to that.

It's not, they're both bad.

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO WAR EXCEPT AMERICA

>B-BUT AMERICA DID IT IN IRAQ
YOU ARE NOT AMERICA

THERE IS ONLY 1 (ONE) SUPERPOWER
AMERICA

RUSSIA WAS STILL PRETENDING TO BE A SUPERPOWER
UNTIL THIS SHAMEFUL DISPLAY IN UKRAINE

Attached: 1657765438552.jpg (1332x850, 51.71K)

>If we want the entire world to shake with terror
the venezuelan coup was not successful, the syrian coup was not successful

this isnt scary its just incompetent fumblefucking

Who is this, Alexa Grace?

In 1994, Dick Cheney said invading Iraq would've been a mistake

Attached: 645234058426344.png (1609x791, 238.68K)

Some aging stripper I found on Instagram who now gives out financial advice.
Would smash, despite her schizo posts and ass pimples.

I don’t really believe this though, those can’t be their standard troops and gear, this has to be the Russian equivalent of the national guard.

>not here but,
Doubt

That was in 1990 you halfwit, hes talking about 2003

why would he have to admit it we already know what goes on among neoconservatives, even though they are evil slices of shit I do slightly appreciate the strategy of world domination keep it up

>not here
lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=pT7Ik_X1HU0

that reminds me of my grandpa he would always say "What do you want me to do, shoot razor blades out of my ass?"

I really wish we could just ban gay posters on this board. I don't care what you do in your bedroom but having to see gay stuff every time i log into Any Forums makes me want to vomit in my mouth.
Gore videos are less disgusting

I wouldn't even care that much if they did a good job of it. But the fuck up and make everything worse for basically zero gain for America.
(ex: the Ukraine)

>I wouldn't even care that much if they did a good job of it
You wouldn't care about your tax dollars being spent bombing some worthless third world dump instead of improving your own country/daily life?

>not telling me her insta
m8