C-17 EMERGENCY SQUAWK!

DESCENDING FAST!

Attached: c17 descendignsoidh ga9wo8iehtg9843wh534.png (1920x926, 527.81K)

More like squeak of terror as the aircraft plunges killing everybody.

heh heh

Attached: 1657089882033.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

GOING TO LAND

Attached: e5tk67ue6tk7e5647ke45r6ek7e.png (1920x918, 454.43K)

A SKYKANGZ JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Oceanic Flight 815

Used to work across the street from Wright-Pat. They would take off and land at fast desencets for hrs. Because they got small arms fire. Massive planes just taking off and landing, then taking off again at a fast descent.

There's a JEW in my cupboard!!!

It's called landing you dimwit leaf

LANDED

Attached: K756K765EK765EE7K65EE7K5.png (1920x928, 402.47K)

it hit a bird

Squawk 7700 is for emergencies.

What? They would get small arms fire at Wright-Pat?

Nigger its in fucking ohio. What else would you expect?

kek

No. In Iraq and Afganistan. I saw planes take off and land 3 times while knocking doors. They did steep ascents and decensts. Those massive planes.

ah another lets larp until the sun comes up and then keep larping for another 20 hours because were all psychotic schizoids that cant admit that nothing ever fucking happens, thread

Wtf are you talking about. The plane had an emergency.

Attached: radical_wow_no_fake_broheem.gif (300x174, 1.13M)

Sounds like they were practicing combat landings. That’s how we usually landed in Afghanistan.

That's what I'm saying. I think they armoured the cockpits too.

kys glownigger

That could be almost anything. Could have been a decompression scenario. Could have been an alarm in the cockpit for a failed system. Could have been anything.

They literally landed in Pueblo, CO.

A big nothing-burger.

The cockpits did have armored floorings. Reminded me of those black connectable gym mats.

Yeah fuckin kys too.

nah i think im gonna dilate my fake vagina and hangout with my chicom tranny shills in the discord for awhile instead bro

You're the one posting about a nothing-burger. Getting excited over a C-17 in Colorado declaring an emergency. Which in the jurisdiction of the FAA can be nothing. They literally landed the aircraft at a 10,000ft runway. With multiple air bases nearby to come fix the problem.

You fuck off, lmao.

Fuck you homo. A big ass military plane has an emergency, I report on it and you autistic faggots start dilating in real time. Just kys's lol.

stay mad

Attached: OhAnon.gif (480x270, 1.55M)

kys

checked and appreciated leafanon

Fuck I’m in Colorado Springs. Am I fucked bros?

oh my god an aircraft made a landing we're all doomed an airport flew over my house