This board is so fucking retarded holy shit

its like I'm talking to bots and those bots are talking to other bots and they both keep regurgitating the same bullshit to eachother and then there's me and a couple hundred real actual anons just here for the ride. I'm just gonna find another altchan to have real human conversations in, this place is done for.

Attached: 1657762102447.jpg (225x225, 6.45K)

Okay.

What botlike conversations have you seen?
Are you sure it's not one of these?

Attached: 1657733746807.jpg (1024x1024, 71.57K)

Yeah. There's as many bots now as there were before captcha was introduced

See you tomorrow

And your point is?

right-wing twitter is much better than this shithole

Cool it with the anti-semitism

this is a GTP-3 thread

AI is learning to gaslight

I AM NOT A BOT - OP IS THE BOT

prompt
shall we play a game
global thermo
nuclear war
beep boop
player a player b
player ab
the only winning move
is to not play
all day
all night
i'll hold you close tonight
thank rick
for mr astley
you dont know
just how good you feel
oh ho

That's the fun, helping the bots help us help the bots

That and the 24/7 astroturfing by leftist shills make the place practically unusable.
Real tired of Any Forums, man. I'd take another leave of absence but these faggots will hound me either way.

>twitter
why don't you just go back ? NIGGER

but someone is reading all that shit and work on that bots
some fat bluehaired tranny has to read every signle post, user

is 8kun still around?

>its like I'm talking to bots and those bots are talking to other bots
/mlpol/ proved that is exactly the case.

That's why gookmoot and his trannyjannies killed it.

sneed
cope and sneed
earth be flat
space is fake
you will never go to the moon
nasa is the six headed snake
flat

You're right. Most of this board is utter shit but so is politics, especially alternative politics. So I really don't know what you were expecting.

>this place is done for
That's the goal - to drown all uncensored political discussion in tidal waves of shill and bot shit.

Yeah honestly that's the reason that this is the first time I've been here in like a year. It seems like it's been infiltrated because a lot of the users are capable of thought, and that needs to be stopped.
Fucking cesspool.

Gladly lol

Try something more your speed like twitter or reddit then nigger

Posting here does have the value of showing how people (not all, but some) can still communicate in the presence of enormous amounts of noise.

While that info is also used by the governmental legions to improve their disinformation, it should also be reassuring that real human communication is so resilient.

You’re 100% a fucking nigger.

i specifically say the same things every single day i come here to make you all feel like your going crazy

But I will say. There’s a lot of leftist shills here. A lot of gay shit. Wish they just didn’t fucking exist.