The LGBT Menace

How do we stop all these Trannies, Faggots, and Groomers from ruining society and corrupting the youth and culture? How do we get back to a more based and less retarded society?

Attached: FXUVPJfXkAA1IMR.jpg (640x785, 37.29K)

>How do we get back to a more based and less retarded society?

If you kill yourself the world would have one less faggot so you can start by doing that.

Attached: 1657085538701.gif (490x295, 1.99M)

Attached: 20220712_221845.jpg (720x533, 61.12K)

kek

Attached: WW2Dank.png (500x495, 172.39K)

Germans burned the Jewish sexual plurality books because they thought Jews were corrupting their country with faggot/tranny/pride flag shit.

The germans interpreted what Jews were doing as a kind of civilization warfare. A kind of Judeo-Civilization Jihad.

All the germans who thought this way, were all killed. Every one.

oh nooooo brown people are becoming gaaay after traans stoooory houuur

not my problem. LGBT is NEO BASED

Unironically with sex. I’m so good looking and charming I can seduce any man or woman

Just let them kill them selves. All you have to worry about is them trying to groom children.

Attached: 8D729C8D-AA7A-407F-B6BD-3CDA8A15AA71.gif (480x270, 925.58K)

Revoke women's right to vote. Dead serious. Women are the majority of voters and control the majority of spending, and they are the gatekeepers of political correctness. Feminism was the prototype for woke politics and all other wokeness is based on that. HR departments that push BLM and LGBT woke hiring processes started out pushing feminism, it was the sole reason for them to exist in the first place. Men dont need HR, its exclusively to promote feminism. Man dominated workplaces would laugh at the concept of needing HR departments.

kikes, niggers, retards, faggots, trannies and chinks all need to face the wall or be sent directly into a woodchipper
all politicians need to commit suicide, and everyone needs to rejoice at such events taking place; although the 13/52's will probably loot the dead politicians' houses, which ((()))'s will not let slide, even after death
LGBT people already kill themselves, but they're all groomers and pedophilic faggots anyways, so the more the merrier; transgenders are a huge culprit in grooming kids
Oh sorry, I meant to say that trannies are a huge culprit in grooming kids, and that their mental illness literally drives them to kill themselves; I think it's finally realizing the fact that they will NEVER be a real woman (or man) and that he/her (depending on the tranny's biological makeup) proves such a thing.
The holocaust also never happened, just for good measure and as a simple reminder.

I'd have gone with The Punishxir myself.

>All you have to worry about is them trying to groom children
Most of the groomers are white, female public school teachers. It all goes back to letting women vote.

Overturning Obergefell v. Hodges would be a start. That's about when it all went hyperbolic.

Attached: reddit 2011 gay marriage prophecy.png (640x800, 220.58K)

We need to make our own comics. That's the real solution.

It's not like there's a lot of competition. They've been recycling the same heroes for decades.

True, but every school that I went to had several (((white))) teachers. All of them promoting stuff that went beyond the standard liberal talking points of that time.

One of the best ways would be to bring back bullying. Teach our kids that being a faggot is bad and it’s ok to pick on the ones that claim to be.

Abandon Christianity and it's grooming ways, it's the only way

Christianity tells you not to be a homosexual.

Attached: 931D9D25-F2C8-4C36-A628-C05FE05C0FCE.jpg (700x906, 265.67K)

That already happened and faggotry just filled the void.

Attached: atheism actually happened.jpg (1638x1350, 516.72K)

Attached: 5840C0DA-B2DB-4F2C-8620-67AA917BF085.jpg (906x1024, 208.89K)

Lol, Ur a gay

Attached: D5A0D051-C5E2-4A8F-9F1A-740EF82604BE.jpg (640x640, 46.48K)

>Tries to act like a tough guy
>Breaks down and cries the moment uses their real pronouns, real name or generally just point out reality
Yea, I'm extremely convinced you are supar stronk and powafewl enough to handle a real war and the realities of it.

Attached: F9B957E9-D5DB-4F6B-8919-7F9AF6432E6B.jpg (1024x768, 162.45K)

Only one dying is you faggot. AIDs favors yor disgusting kind and your prolapse assholes that leak shit you dumb uruguay faggot. I can't wait til someone doxx you

>How do we stop all these Trannies, Faggots, and Groomers from ruining society and corrupting the youth and culture? How do we get back to a more based and less retarded society?
They're just pawns. Some of them are guilty of horrible shit, obviously.

The obvious problem, which the Jews hate you pointing out, are the promoters. Kill the promoters of LGBT.

if your understanding of the fall of the west is based almost entirely on "muh faggots" then you're not literate enough for this conversation. Id reccomend reading the works of Thomas Carlyle, Erik Von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, or if you're particularly autistic and/or schizophrenic then Evola would also be a good place to start. If you want a shorter answer though, basically fags and most of the other problems in the west currently are symptoms of enlightenment retardation, its not a problem that can be fixed with killing (insert cringe group here), you have to undo the last 400 years of history.

Attached: 000000000.png (689x473, 602.54K)

>asically fags and most of the other problems in the west currently are symptoms of enlightenment retardation
Or this garbage is just a cover for deliberate decadence from groups like the Jews.

I think that it's also probably a deliberate distortion of history and it's models but I haven't read that stuff. I just know that the most recommended people are often just the propagandists of the past.

>"muh faggots"
We're seeing the same level of decadence as in any empire. With groups of course taking opportunity in that.

Don't need to invoke the "enlightenment".

No more treatment for AIDs.