Nostradamus Predicted Trump and Jan 6

Just found it tonight. Too good not to share. Here's a link which confirms that the image and translation is real:

nostradamus.fandom.com/wiki/Century_VIII

What it says...
> leader claims "rigged election"
> supporters flow down the street to stop the steal
> blood is shed in the temple of the oath
> he still doesn't keep power.

This time I think, right BTFO

Attached: Nostradamus-Century8-20.jpg (487x390, 42.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-tuxboard-com.translate.goog/nostradamus-avait-deja-predit-lelection-de-donald-trump-y-a-400-ans/amp/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this how you cope?

Attached: 1657758823769.jpg (1284x984, 323.97K)

>I predict an election will be rigged
>I predict people will be angry

I predict that this winter it will snow in Michigan. I also predict that some cars will get stuck in the snow. screencap this, you'll see I'm legit when my predictions come true

Attached: 2017 eclipse.webm (324x180, 214.94K)

Tell me how it isn't obviously clear? And it's not like I made it up. It was translated centuries ago

It was rigged even if trump came out and said tomorrow, he was wrong and elections are completely fine . I don’t give af. Many of us know what the deal is. Trump no longer matters. We are gathering strength, we are patient, and we are way smarter than you faggots, nothing can stop what is coming.

This is very interesting.
Non-believers can get out.

This post isn't so much about whether it was rigged or not; but that Nostradamus, once again, had one so obvious after the fact that you have to laugh. Kind of like the old one about the king being stabbed in the eye. Sometimes he's so close it's fascinating.

quasimodo predicted all this

Interesting... but doesn't "false message about the rigged election" means Trump was lying or delusional? LOL migatards btfo

Attached: 1653712608365.png (1000x1075, 729.95K)

Every few years some kook reinterprets Nostradamus to vaguely fit with whatever happens to be going on at the time. Here’s a French article from 2017 using the exact same passage to suggest that Trump rigged the 2016 election.

www-tuxboard-com.translate.goog/nostradamus-avait-deja-predit-lelection-de-donald-trump-y-a-400-ans/amp/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

The fact is none of the things Nostradamus wrote were predictions about the far distant future. He was writing about political figures in France that existed in the time he currently lived in. He intentionally wrote vaguely though because he was worried about being imprisoned or put to death for directly saying seditious things about powerful people.

Attached: 1C76775E-2F56-4803-8B3B-8914F435B1BE.jpg (1200x900, 106.14K)

I get that; and I agree with you. But I'm going to disagree with you here because it's too close.

> the false message about the rigged election
Both Nostramus and trump use the word rigged

> to run through the city, stopping the broken pact
his supporters rushing to the Capitol to stop the stealing of the election, the core sacred element of our system

> voices bought, chapel stained with blood
the chaos inside

> the empire contracted to another one
doesn't work, he still doesn't stay in office

What is the percentage of population vaxx'd and unvaxx'd?
I bet more vaxx'd are dying because pretty much everyone is vaxx'd you idiot
Pic related, it's you

Attached: This Fat fucking Anon.jpg (750x1000, 47.02K)

>> the false message about the rigged election
So even Nostradamus knows the election wasn't rigged

80% of the UK population is vaccinated.
So if 95% of the COVID deaths are vaccinated that means you're significantly more likely to die of COVID if you're vaccinated.

Kiss my ass you shill piece of shit. You're going down.

Lol you’re doing the exact same thing thousands of other people before you have done for hundreds of years: you’re forcing your interpretation on a translation from a dead version of French that no one speaks anymore to fit with how you’d like to see things.
>Both Nostramus and trump use the word rigged
Nostradamus never said the word rigged. He never literally said any of what those translations tell you he said. He was writing in the French equivalent of old English. If you were born in Paris and spoke absolutely perfect French you would STILL need a translation from a linguistic scholar to make any sense of what he was saying because it’s not even modern French and he was intentionally writing vaguely so as not to have his head chopped off. The reason so many people throughout history have been able to interpret his writings to be predictions about whatever current events are going on is because they literally have no idea what he was talking about, and neither does their audience

God I wish that were me

Ask your dumb wine aunt why she reads horoscopes.
It's vague fantasy and could be applied to any country/person /thread

i went to the link and it seems legit

>false message
Shut the fuck up, tranny.

>> the empire contracted to another one
>doesn't work, he still doesn't stay in office
Has nothing to do with staying in office. The US is now controlled by China through Joe and Hunter Biden.

It's because more old people than young people are vaccinated. Generally, old people are more likely to die than young people. Because they're old.

An interesting take. I saw the potential side-topic; but hadn't given it any thought.

Congratulations, you believe Nostradamus predicted Trump rigged the 2016 election

But nothing really happened it was a bunch of boomers herded in by glowies. One lady got shot through the wall and was killed. But it wasn’t a violent mob that was looking to burn the place to the ground and kill people. It was literally a bunch of boomers on an illegal tour of the capital. The whole thing was planned