I finally got covid last July 4th and just now recovering

I finally got covid last July 4th and just now recovering

Lingering symptoms:
>still can't smell
>have weird pain in heart area

Vaxxes I ever got:
>none, zilch, zero

Just wanted to post that all of you should try to avoid getting BA5 if possible because let me tell you, this shit is horrendously nasty. I think I got covid once back in early 2020 and it was just the flu, but this one had me getting my affairs in order. Legit thought I was going to perish.

BA5 is some super mutant of their originally benign mock-flu thanks to all the vaxchuds creating new strains within themselves. I hate to say it but if you never had covid and never got a chance to build immunity with the weaker strains, you are basically going to get fucked hard later the stronger these strains get and the older you get.

Just survive.

Attached: file.png (832x810, 416.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGS6-ZSCPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=MPIaM7yPeMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JwjJs5ZHKJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you for the manipulative post glownigger but im not reading it

Not sure if glowing but im sick rn and its pretty
Bad desu
Mild fever but these body aches are literally
maddening
Can still smell and taste so maybe its not
Teh rona but i dont wish this on anyone
Except Jannies

Attached: 5C98CC0E-A37C-4D32-B2A7-2AFEC988AEED.jpg (474x260, 19.36K)

im not fucking glowing

I know user, it fucking sucks. How long have you had it because it didnt steal my sense of smell until a few days in, thats when the headaches started too - and I could not eat anything.

Drink lots of water and fruits. Avoid anything excessive and unhealthy, you’ve gotta do your part to help the body.

i had delta(the worst strain apparently) and i was over it within 3-4 days. NAC, Quercetin, Zinc, Vit C/D, Magnesium.

was taking like 1500mg NAC a day, 3000mg vit c.

lasting symptoms: smell/taste(which are probably 80% back now, some 9 months later), weird "sparkly" black dots/hallucination thing, purely visual. maybe some brain fog. room mate had absolutely insane sore throat, it just felt like a regular cold for me asides from the smell/taste and hallucination shit. also, i smoked cigs the entire time through it kek

if we're all going to die we're all going to die. point is, this shit is never going away, so may as well just accept it. early 30s as well

who cares whiny baby

Attached: 3e38d393-a33a-4ea7-9098-85f8e6be1eaa.jpg (750x601, 69.94K)

had the first variant and couldn’t smell for two days, other than that I smoked cigars and lifted weights every single day. had omicron and was asymptomatic. if you turn into a little bitch from covid you should just die

BA5 is slightly worse than the earlier one, hits the chest more, but still mild, and way milder than the original.

Cases are rising because the vaccines are useless against this variant, and might even make it worse for you. Natural immunity has cross over, and even those who have never had covid have it very mild, so long as they never had a vaccine.

i had what i think was omicron and it was mild flu + the worst fucking sore throat i've ever experienced. after a week it was gone. never getting vaxxed fuck off fauci

for me

Lingering symptoms:
>none

Vaxxes I ever got:
>none, zilch, zero

Never been sick since 2019, even with the most snot-nosed whooping coughing sickfags coughing in my face.

Describe weird heart pain in detail please. Also have some weird thing that comes and goes and suspect it's from getting covid in 2020.

>have weird pain in heart area
what is this? never caught covid but the vax gave me this same weird symptom.

Thank you Reddit spacing faggot. I had covid in July of 2021. It wa a flu. Smell and taste came back in 6weeks. I will never get the jabs. Stop being fat and eat right and exercise

looks like vax shills got an influx of cash. notice how in the last week vax shilling has been off the charts?

still not getting it (the vaccine) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>>have weird pain in heart area
there was a study done recently
that found zero (0) increase of incidence of heart, vascular, or clotting issues due to covid19.
if you're having "weird pain in heart area",
that's just you being fat.

no idea what strain i'm getting over. unvax'd, first time having covid.. little bit of wooziness and a very very slight cough. i've had colds so much nastier than this.
meanwhile the exwife just caught it and is hacking up a lung non-stop (she's double vax'd and has had two boosters)

feels good, i was hoping for her to wind up on a vent, but i'll take what i can get.

My dad got it back near the first week of June and was never vaxxed and all he got was a persistent cough and some fluid in his lungs that seems to have cleared up now

Last week it was BA.2.75, now its BA.5 ?

What symptoms made you think you were going to die?

Got it on the 20th of June. About 3 days worth of body aches, chills, mild cough, slight fever. Took a lot of hot baths and slept a lot. Was pretty much back to normal within a week. No loss of taste or smell, didn't take the vaccine.

It wasn't fun but I've had worse from the flu. There probably isn't any avoiding it either, so hopefully your immune system is up to snuff. Don't fall for glowniggers vaccine or mask shilling

First off, cases of long-covid and cases of death and hospitalization are declining with each variant. It isn't a straight path down, but it's a trendline.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPIaM7yPeMQ

Second, we know monocyte infection by spike causing immunosupression and inflammation is the key initiator of long-covid due to Dr. Bruce Patterson of IncellDX's research. He has a treatment plan, also some people have used nicotine as an effective treatment as Nicotine creates cytokines that induce monocyte apotosis\death. The body constantly makes monocytes, but when covid infects them they either undergo pyrosis if directly infected, or the become long lives (>1 year). Furthermore spike supresses the cytokine interfereon which results in a reduction in immune system activity.

A lot of people who were burnt out had a less than stellar immune response to covid and caught long-covid as a consequence of a severe infection. You can also get it by being exposed to spike in your environment from e.g. via being around the vaccinated (the mRNA can stay active for upto 4 months and they will shed during that time) or by being around those who are continuously asymptomatically infected with covid although that is anecdotal, there are no studies, and we know covid is food borne\can survive and remain persistent for awhile in the GI Tract.

The hunter leak have forced them to play covid 2.0 sooner than expected.

Pureblood here I got covid twice. First in march 2022. It started like the old school flu, itchy throat, felt sick. Slept a lot. It lasted 2-3 weeks. It took a while to retrieve my full lung capacity. The second time, my body knew the virus, it started as shills and fever and lasted 3-4 days.

H1N1 was worse and I had flus/cold that were worse.

Still not afraid of covid

I don’t know what I got but it felt like someone was stabbing me in the throat for two days. Only just got my smell and taste back. It was just the worst cold I’ve ever had but definitely didn’t feel like my world was ending

>this shit is horrendously nasty
no it's not. fuck off faggot

>I hate to say it but if you never had covid and never got a chance to build immunity with the weaker strains, you are basically going to get fucked hard later the stronger these strains get
Like Mareks

I had it 4th of July weekend as well, mainly body aches were the thing but also being out of it mentally was a big part of it. hardly was able to drive to the doctors when I was sick. I'm better now and just tested negative but I've had it worst, I would say a Mild flu would be the best way to say it. Also thank god I did not lose my sense of taste or smell.

Attached: 1612061783608.png (620x916, 257.29K)

yep
got BA5 and have been shidding and farding non stop
posting from the toilet btw

So on Chest pains. One of the issues with covid is infection or vax can produce blood clots and these are MOST likely to get into your small capillary areas e.g. chest and brain. After my first covid infection I had a nasty thrombosis in my left leg that lasted 3 weeks. The way I took care of that was Cayenne pepper pills and Aspirin for a couple of weeks and combined it with exercise and plenty of fluids. Cayenne pepper causes blood vessels to dialate and Aspirin is a blood thinner. If you're coughing up lots of phlem, that can be a sign of a blood clot or ongoing pnuemonia in the chest. A good trick I've found is to make some cheese and bread with a ton of fresh garlic, or take organic lemon juice (2 coffee cups a day, take it as a shot cold).

N95 or better masks and CBRN Gas masks can reduce exposure to spike and the virus, but the really big issue is that covid can stay persistent on frozen foods and can survive the GI Tract. I wear a cheapo P100 mask when I go into crouds just to reduce spike and Nicotine worked for me for controlling long-covid. I've isolated since the start of the pandemic and worn masks whenever going out, and the 3 times I've been infected was from ordering no-contact pizza home delivered.

Had covid symptoms for 2 weeks, had all the odd symptoms Patterson mentioned on the below video like stiffness on the rightside of the neck, with persistent nausea, low grade fever, dizzyness and brain fog. After 3 days of taking 3-4, 2mg gums of nicorette the symptoms subsided. I've been taking nicorette as a prophylactic ever since (and also I love stimulants).

youtube.com/watch?v=JwjJs5ZHKJI

fatty