Normies wanted officers to rush into a situation where a guy is carrying this?

Normies wanted officers to rush into a situation where a guy is carrying this?
I would have happily allowed him to slowly and methodically murder hundreds young babies and children while dancing and humming to the chorus of the horrifying screams of their parents outside, while taking momentary breaks to clean my hands at a soap dispenser, because there was no way I was ever going to confront someone armed with this killing machine. You guys have no idea what it means to face an adversary that is armed with a AR-15 RIFLE. These aren't like handguns where you literally can't use it to shoot a target reliably from beyon 20 meters. The difference in power between the AR-15 and the police was night and day. Rushing him would have only ended up with dead cops.

Uvalde PD did nothing wrong and those children had it coming it was God's will they are in a better place now. Fuck 'em.

Attached: FTjYqegWIAQt0B_.jpg (640x980, 139.74K)

dying to 223 is cringe af fr fr no cap

Attached: 1498757887958.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Plenty of piggies had AR-15s too with select fire.

shut up you bootlicking faggot, face the wall

We didn't used to mave these sorts of mass murder events before a bunch of do-gooders watered down the criminal code.

Bringing back the death penalty everywhere will end mass shooting events. Mass shooters like Crimo wouldn't commit their crimes if they knew that afterwards they'll be hanged from a gallows.

Attached: the-gallows.jpg (649x970, 134.98K)

i mean i'm fine if the cops are cowards but at least let people use their own guns to do what the cops won't

>used to mave
*used to have

>You guys have no idea what it means to face an adversary that is armed with a AR-15 RIFLE.
You're right, everyone I've ever fought was carrying an AK or PKM

You’re hired! Here’s your gun, when can you start?

I'm envious of those officers. IT's a rare opportunity to be in that situation. The footage was even censored because they knew it would be too much to hear the screams and gunshots. It must have been Glorious.

Nothing beats the sound of hundreds of voices all screaming in unison.

You’d be surprised, there aren’t that many giggle switches on cop weapons. I’d bet a vast majority of police service rifles are fully semi automatic rather than select fire.

Attached: 78834512-4DFF-4B1C-BB9C-DF5C35FF1F0C.jpg (225x225, 7.48K)

I'm an American btw, former Infantry ZOGbot

In this edition of, "Nessie Says"
>stay strapped or get capped

Someone post the video of the cop inside the elementary school playing on his phone while kids are being shot. His lock screen had the blue lives matter punisher skull logo

I have the picture, but I want the video

Attached: 14CABFA6-1218-4B1B-9283-C1161926014B.jpg (679x549, 51.35K)

At least 1 of the 4 bacon boys that arrived first had an AR15

That is the problem with modern police training. They need to be hunters of men. Instead they are trained to be chihuahuas (little dogs yipping in fear of everything).

Of course you would you fucking gutless coward.

Attached: fc8.png (1022x1024, 290.52K)

Lol, I hope every cop that refused to act gets charged. Fuck the blue

His wife was one of the victims

Sure is a BIC BOI
Well fed at the trough

What kind of ape armed stretch armstrong niggers uses that forward grip?

Fag who never put even 100 rounds through his $2k rifle

This thread is not bussin.

>REVEALED: Uvalde 'Punisher' screen-lock cop is HUSBAND of teacher killed in school massacre - and was DISARMED and kicked out of building for trying to engage shooter while 16 other officers stood by

Thats a fairly controversial opinion!
You might need to buy more crack

Exact center of Robb Elementary School is 3.22 km from Masonic Lodge #472.

"Skull and Bones" aka "Order 322" aka "The Brotherhood of Death" is the oldest secret society at Yale.
George W Bush wrote in his autobiography, "[In my] senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more."

Uvalde shooting happened 322 days after George W Bush's b-day.
Bill Gates's dad died 322 days after Bill Gates's b-day.
The crypto-jew Marrano jesuit Adam Weishaupt, who founded the Bavarian Illuminati, died on the 322nd day of the year.

In Kabbalah (the etymological origin of "cabal"), the Tree of Life has 3 pillars and 22 paths.
Genesis 3:22:
“And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:”

Will Byers, the "Stranger Things" character, is born March 22 (3/22). His "True Sight" power lets him "see the Ethereal Plane" and view the Upside Down.
Hermes Trismegistus on the Emerald Tablet:
"As above, so below. As within, so without. As the universe, so the soul."

"masonic" = 223 (Key of Agrippa)
let A=1 up to Z=26:
"skull and crossbones" = 223
"the synagogue of satan" = 223
"masonic jewish cults" = 223

Attached: 1657759242964.png (956x872, 697.04K)

Based. One of the fringe benefits of being a cop is beating off to kids getting shot in real life. Then I like to pull over young teen girl and all over their paperwork before handing it back to them

Attached: 1657759242965.png (856x868, 1.25M)

>slowly and methodically

Go play siege faggot

Attached: 1657759242963.png (745x765, 790.24K)

Closed door left, stack left
Breacher up
Send up the squeeze
Move
First man takes unknown corner
Alternate directions on way in for the rest of the stack
Double tap threat, dig corners
Assess
Left okay
Right okay
Room clear

he's a bullet sponge should have tossed his arse in first

>while taking momentary breaks to clean my hands at a soap dispenser
He was staying safe from the real killer- Covid-19. We’re in the midst of a pandemic and early reports showed that the shooter was not boosted. Faulting the officer for sanitizing his hands is like faulting him for taking time to put on body armor.

shits sus no lie fr fr on god cuh

Attached: 1637250105863.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

Attached: falseflagAttacks.png (949x814, 723.76K)

It’s actually the Glock ness monster

kek

Troofs. forward grips are gay to begin with but christ man 16 inches out

“Double tap” threat? You’re such a fucking DOUCHE

thats because youre a fed
>distraction thread from HUNTER/BIDEN CRIME FAMILY LAPTOP SAGA

Say something nice about my not AR-15

Attached: 20220713_174510.jpg (2482x3945, 3.61M)

on good frfr respectfully

Attached: 1657284382889.jpg (800x800, 330.98K)

Anyone got the vid?

>Gemmie all yo $3.50 right fucking now.

Attached: 1653753588705.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

I haven’t seen any update threads on the hunter iCloud leak, any new info yet

I know you wrote this sarcastically, but I unironically agree. If I were one of those cops, I wouldn't be trying to get myself killed to save a school full of niglets and spic spawn. I will always put my life ahead of anyone else's.

Literally the drill and lingo every infantryman practices thousands of times within their career

Cute feet

Guuay

kek

Then you are a subhuman, far worse than the spics in the building

Patrolling the Mojave Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter