BUG ABANDONS SON AT SCHOOL AFTER FINDING OUT HE WAS CUCKED

Based?
>A man in China reportedly refused to care for his son after discovering he’s not actually his biological offspring — and left him at preschool.
>The boy’s teacher, whom the publications referred to by his surname, Chen, reportedly tried to contact his father. He spoke to Chen and refused to pick up the child, stating that he wasn’t the boy’s biological father — according to a paternity test — and that Xiao was now the school’s problem.
nypost.com/2022/07/13/dad-abandons-son-5-at-school-after-discovering-hes-not-his-father/amp/

Attached: NOT MY PROBLEM.jpg (1080x431, 74.52K)

He should have killed the kid and the mother, I'm pretty sure that's in the bible.

As he should.

Sorry about that Mr. Chan she was too pretty

Attached: 1655974920063.png (670x670, 502.42K)

how could he even tell it wasn't his

Based lmao who the fuck would wanna raise another bug into this world? Only hapa fags jack off to that shit.

>NOT MY PROBLEM
lmao based chang
next he's gotta kill the whore mother

That's America way

let's not pretend reproduction is just some frivolous thing you can have bastard kids or abortions and it's all fine, men are half of reproduction and men deserve the right to legitimate paternity testing

chemical scents that we can’t detect do to lack of antennae

Men needs those rights

If you read the article it says the mother's whereabouts are unknown. I would assume dude handled it.

Poor kid, it's not his fault his mother was a whore.

Also what the fuck with the dad? He raised him for 5 years and as soon as he finds out he's not his blood he throws him away?

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

>literally "not my problem"
kek

I notice you keep saying, "his son". You're obviously retarded and fail at reading comprehension.
American whores have said that their kids were mine too because we were "in love".
Apparently in the syphillitic sorrow of women's minds emotions=paternity

Based and Red Square pilled.

Attached: 56856745654654546.jpg (278x281, 8.9K)

>abandons SON
>not his FATHER
contradicting headline. kid's not his son, not his problem. roastie cheating mom's problem

Um based

He did nothing wrong sis. Killing the whore and child is better tho.

not his problem

What the fuck

fake. In China, the mother would go to jail for polygamy.

Not his son.