PUTLER MUST BE STOPPED

PUTLER MUST BE STOPPED

Attached: 15891357983535.png (589x564, 473.71K)

Attached: oh-no.gif (498x370, 1.82M)

Why did the left turn into the party of neocons?

Why do they always torture poland?

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

I mean on russian tv they talked about nuking netherlands, poland, europe in general, taking lithuania, finland, germany, destroying berlin

they are pretty gay

Tv russian media is pretty fun to watch, I strongly suggest it as a comedy show

That would be hilarious but Russia won't do shit sadly.

>war expand into poland
LOL with what army?! Ukraine has destroyed 90% of the Russian military lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good

Attached: 1655938191635.png (1024x768, 999.41K)

Hopefully those polish fucking mongrels on here will fall silent once and for all if that happens

I think they're talking about Ukraine invading Poland. It makes sense, Ukraine should just shore up defenses to the east and then use their manpower to push into Poland while it's unarmed and without gas.

They secretely like it

Hey it's all good. Just don't bring that bullshit to America.

I hope so. I really want a wider war.

Attached: 235.png (776x673, 760.21K)

Always? Ukraine is just Poland 2 user. You need to read some history. Poland was created by kikes as part of the plan to split up germany before leading up to WW1 and instigated the war

I guess they can't be reasoned with. They will not leave Ukraine alone until they are literally physically eliminated.

I think it's time to stop calling Turks roaches, and start calling ziggers rusroaches. You kill 10, Poutine sends another 100 asiatic orcs.

Attached: 1657275803396.jpg (1170x1210, 1.06M)

So... They're in trouble against Ukraine because America is arming them, and for that they're going to attack Poland. Okay.

>literally try to incite war with Russia because Trump got elected
dunno bro, it's like they've always hated Russia.

Jew billionaire donation directions, and illegal kickbacks for the tax money flowing into war torn countries and the military industrial complex companies you chode. It's all about the money. It ain't just the left.

>Poland: Haha ukrain invasum goon poorle
>dat meenz RASHHA don't invad.
>Russia: What cute little femboys the EU has bred, time to show them why i only sent less than 2% of my army in Jewkraine

Attached: 1657051565392.png (528x1400, 298.26K)

I certainly hope Putler doesn't drop a couple dozen nukes where the neocons live. Dictator Putler better fucking not!

I wonder with what. These 6 prototype T14 tanks? Or da nukes?

Attached: 1655303989755.jpg (640x746, 120.71K)

>nuke Poland
Where is the problem?

Leave Poland alone, we need them to do the jobs we won't do.

Attached: INAKZEPTABEL MATEUSZ.png (869x1024, 1.33M)

Lol please don't nuke the City of London that'd be terrible rawr XD

Vlad Putin is Christ's instrument to decimate freemasonry and globohomo USA. Step out of his way or get stepped on

Attached: In Christ we trust.jpg (720x745, 113.06K)

Russia hasn't even mobilized yet. You do know that, right?

Maybe you read some history, imbecile. The recorded history of the Polish people is roughly 7 times longer than that of the USA.

bro they cant even take ukraine and been taking 5 months to just take the east. theres no way they can take any other country lol US is butfucking them without even doing anything buy just providing weapons. now imainge how much more BTFO russia would be if the US would participate actively

Basically what Mario just said. Nothing said on the political talk shows in this country should be taken seriously. Their are just hyping up total bullshit to attract podpivasnik Z-boomer viewers.

> only sent less than 2% of my army in Jewkraine
fucking moron.
What's the rest? Few submarines, and 8 million untrained conscripts with Mosin rifles?

I guess he should've sent 5%, so his 5-day invasion wouldn't approach soon half of the year.

Attached: 1657282043883.jpg (732x568, 270.11K)

>couldn't even take Ukraine
>threatening additional action all over the place
Russia please, go wear your Adidas and eat your sunflower seeds, you dumb niggers aren't going to be doing anything.

Putler wouldn't dare nuke Washington DC and NOVA where the neocon braintrust lives! Don't you dare touch them Dr Evil!

You memeflag niggers seem to not understand, so let me repeat: attack with what weapons?

To be fair Polish scum deserves a good cleansing.

2 more weeks?

6D chess. doing shit in Ukraine on purpose as a bluff?

Why do the polish act uppity? Literally only get brazen once they’re backed by someone else lmao. Pussy country

why does Poland always get attacked by everyone
someone runs a red light in the USA
suddenly all other countries
>well time to invade Poland again

Attached: 1651382114793.png (774x774, 468.36K)

Please send our Tranny forces to be slaughtered.

Warheads moved again last week at coulport

There's a difference between a military operation and a war. No go reseach what that is.

the weapons you fucking apes sent to ukraine are u retarded or what jarek

Last time we fought ziggers 1v1 (1919-21) we won. Russhits are tough vs us when they chimps out with others.
Doesn't matter if that's hand-in-hand with Prussia and Austria, or Hitler.

Don't be concerned with Poland, Rajeesh.

yes until ronaldo go to bayern munich

Lol it wont

It's a high drama soap opera for local audience. You can sleep tight. No one's coming.

Get fukt, Poland

How are they going to expand to Poland if they can't even make it halfway across Ukraine? Lol, fuck off jewtin you whiny rat.

Russia and US go to war. US wins with heavy losses. China comes in to clean up whats left of the US. China wins.

So in other words you're not able to list with what armaments would they approach attacking both NATO and EU (and directly many US soldiers)?

>uhh, go read it on the internets, moran

Mobilization or declaration of war won't give Russia any more fighting vehicles or missiles. They've wasted their strength against Ukraine.

I’m not concerned about Poland whatsoever. I don’t think about you at all

Neither Ukraine nor Poland are actually countries. Poland is German Prussia, and Ukraine has been Russia for centuries.

Norah O'Donnell is such a fox.

Attached: Norah O'Donnell stunning.jpg (1280x720, 63.77K)

I know it's a drama for tools and drones and Russian state TV is as fake as Trump's foreskin.

Only Americans get excited and treat it as some serious insider shit.

Attached: 1511986328026.jpg (501x510, 20.67K)

Based, carpet bomb those smug little bitchmade losers out of existence putin.

Poland? You mean Russia+ ?

Polish get brave from time to time. Then they lose all their country in a couple days and they learn for some decades. Then again...

you seem to talk about its history and how it's acting, so I guess you might be a little bit.

Worry about what's happening in the Isles.

Attached: FAG coin 2.jpg (960x550, 219.44K)

Not true. Russia's capabilities are WAY higher than we´ve seen by now. Don´t buy propaganda.

Russia has carried the two more weeks meme way too far

so many hohols. It keeps time to delete them all

Well yes, considering I’m posting in a thread about Russian TV saying Poland will get invaded. You have a room temperature IQ
They never learn

but they didn't take over Ukraine and didn't seize these weapons, and before Ukraine would break down it would evacuate everything they could evacuate and send it straight to Poland, some maybe to Romania.

These threats are because they can't break Ukraine and map is roughly the same as in April.

You must be a nigger rapefugee, Germans can't be THAT stupid.

Attached: 1657120288822.gif (300x300, 209.33K)

I think I know how!
Lrts unite, as a world, and shut off all the gas we send there! lol

Let the ruskies freeze! :D

I don't understand, they haven't taken Ukraine.....I feel everyone should just go home, no more money for jewkraone done and done. Ground zero apparently for money laundering and international jewry.

They basically threaten to nuke someone every week now, its hilarious.

tell me when they weren't neocons

you seem to reply to me a lot about how you don't care at all. Continue.
And really- worry about what's back home.

Attached: 1654061404550.jpg (1170x1312, 611.87K)

They're just holding backe because reasons?

We have to put up with Russian taunts due to the fact that the west is scared to have a war with Russia. NATO has hundreds of thousands of stupid zogbots ready and willing to be used as cannon fodder yet we don't use them. It's pathetic.