MSNBC ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: MSNBC BTFO.jpg (1125x863, 315.75K)

It's hilarious and oddly disturbing that the one man who made EV's remotely viable is still getting attacked by lefties

So why did he attack trump? Is he just a puppet to divide the conservatives?

stephanie ruhle comes off as some lunatic feminist that fucks like a wild animal and demands anal fisting

Oof
>DAT RATIO

Attached: 1CFEF600-5E1A-424E-BC8E-612730B7F6BD.jpg (515x598, 45.08K)

they're all on the same globalist team ultimately, it doesn't matter, it's all a show to maintain their own power

>import third world
>depress wages
>debt max
>cause inflation
>repeat

Hard ratio, he bussin' fr fr yessirrr

Its being done to show those who can still save themselves, see how the left eats itself.

He's a CIA wolf in sheep's clothing.

i'm gonna bussin my dick head into your lower intestine

Idk seems like a pedophile to me

>So why did he attack trump?
Elon and Trump appear to be on to different sides of an agenda. Perhaps Elon sees things in a more macro scale whereas Trump sees the US as the only thing that has allowed Elon the ability to see and do things in the way that he has.
But, the answer to that question is one of the most fundamental ones to be answer. Who do either really represent?
>Is he just a puppet to divide the conservatives? No, Elon will not siphon one vote from Trump, but he can only siphon votes to Trump if he so chose to, which makes this silly little argument become something much more peculiar because it doesn't help either of them.
May the one who tells the truth win the day.

>Expecting the CIA to spread decency
NGMI

regardless of what she is, i'd rather see her get hit with a board

Positivity is sometimes bad. Evil things should be condemned. Hate is beneficial more often than it is destructive.

So is he really completely backing out of buying twitter or is he playing 8th dimensional water polo?

Attached: BCFBC618-0694-4DEB-8587-71551091F20A.jpg (600x379, 64.98K)

OH FUCK. that was fucking brutal.

the left are the perfect npcs with zero morality or self awareness

I like Elon, but remember he left his home country to make money in America. He's not a leader in an ethnic sense, and despite having a based take on the media and results oriented company management he's still essentially a liberal. If another market made him more money with fewer tradeoffs he would ditch America in a heartbeat.

Situational ally, not a friend.
Same thing with Trump but for different reasons.

QUI

And well to clarify he's not really motivated by money, but rather if another market let him do whatever he wants with his companies he would skip out. He is an autist and just wants to build his cars and rockets at heart.

Has Musk defended jews and/or Israel over the last 10 years?
Has Trump?

Their only principle is their lack of principles

it's always the same fucking words ''decency, kindness, positivity''. It's like their adult mongrel brains work on preschool fairy tale manichean logic.
Also why are mutt classrooms filled with that exact same sort of brainwashing? I've seen some school board meeting from a classroom where ''Be kind'' is written in pink letters in like three different places on a single wall. Are Jeshuas really that pathetically orwellian there?

That's kinda cringe bruh, no cap

>He's not a leader in an ethnic sense
If you're trying to look for an "ethnic" leader in a country with no culture and no dominant ethnic group you're fighting a losing battle.

>you need to be the dominant ethnic group to have an ethnicity at all

sure thing bro. no minority has ever taken over a country culturally. that certainly hasn't happened in america at all. Any Forums never talks about that EXACT THING being the status quo.