>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7J4ktuqJk-4

I'm the Horned God,
I'm the face in the trees,
I'm the breath of the wind that rustles the leaves,
I'm the Green Man
in the wildwood I roam,
Cernunnos, I'm Pan and I'm Herne.

Attached: Green man obelisk.jpg (3944x2524, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1547321787532185600
youtu.be/qjMoWxwW8tQ
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-61719196
youtu.be/vhvUQBylUCg
youtu.be/Mt9FG9YjBMM
theepochtimes.com/dutch-dairy-farmer-faces-having-to-cull-95-percent-of-his-cows_4596335.html
youtu.be/vNwYtllyt3Q
youtu.be/33QL-D2ZP0s
youtu.be/gFeDkDwWmCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>JUST IN: Joe Biden has said he would use military force against Iran to stop it from acquiring nuclear weapons
twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1547321787532185600

Heatwave is icuminmen lads

I understand that rage is depression turned outwards, and for you calling Poles Pakis is an outlet for what must be your enormous sense of despair and dread about what you have allowed to happen to your country, and don't worry, most of us will be going home to our white country, believe me we have no intention of going down on this shitty sinking ship.

when the eastern europeans leave you'll really see the catastrophe you have brought about as that will be about 15% of white people leaving in a very short period of time. The only english people I ever see are either old as fuck or are alcoholics or homeless junkies in the town centre, the rest are foreign whites and shitskins, and the schools are already gone.

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-19_21-29-18.png (1152x1384, 2.07M)

Moni?

youtu.be/qjMoWxwW8tQ

Milkers (you all know whom'st)

Boring blog thread for namefags

what lolly is Any Forums approved?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 123.04K)

Oh what joy. Aren't they already nuclear?

Mini milk vanilla

why are brit/pol/ "personalities" so fucking tedious

Long live the king

Attached: L_walls-twister.jpg (614x768, 32.01K)

> Feel a bit sorry for Truss’ husband if she wins, going from being an unknown bloke to the whole country knowing your wife has had multiple affairs

Alteast 1 is a janny.

>why are brits so tedious

Brit/pol/ is lost and is a degenerate /soc/ colony that should be permanently banned and deleted.

It's unbearable sometimes. Tonight is unfortunately one of those times.

Literally eating a mini twister right now. Corrr

That song and dance again? Didnt they just pull out? Nigga is just making more refugees for Europe. Therell be no one in the middle east by the turn of the century

Callippo

Damn. Biden really wants that Saudi oil. Wonder if the saudis are dumb enough to believe him. The bidens lie about everything.

Makes sense why the mods do fuck all about them.

Yoo moo. Fucking top, like sex on a stick

Attached: LN_497677_BP_4.jpg (400x400, 33.4K)

Because only the most social media-addicted and discord obsessed cretins would namefag on brit/pol/

Very nice oz-user

Attached: 1657583648564.jpg (498x637, 135.7K)

>Ex-Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has given his backing to former Chancellor Rishi Sunak in the race to be Conservative leader and prime minister.

>Mr Hunt was eliminated from the contest after failing to get enough votes, along with Chancellor Nadhim Zahawi.

>Speaking to the BBC, Mr Hunt said Mr Sunak was "one of the most decent people" he had met in British politics.

>Reflecting on his own defeat, Mr Hunt said: "Politics is about momentum, I'm afraid I didn't have it this time."

Attached: _125896763_de27-1.jpg (976x549, 46.6K)

>no but Liz-
>shut up
>no but I need to kn-
>SHUT UP
>I really want to kno-
>*power stance*
>WAS THAT TANGY TASTE MICHAEL GOVE OR NOT
>qt audience goes silent

You're a nonce.

>Rabbi shilling his faggot jew lolly
Fuck off mate

Actually you stupid cunt so by your own stupid cunt logic you shouldn't believe it
Trump lost btw

If his eyes was any closer together hed be a cyclops

>politics is about momentum
No but like honestly right to be honest and in all fairness and to be sure and your mum, surely he should never be elected again after saying that.
>politics is about
>well what about industrial freight capacity?
>what?

I'm deeply saddened you had cancer, and that the cancer lost its struggle to make the world a better place.

>heatwave
nigger it’s called summer

>facial recognition good
>ok that's your lot
>see you tomorrow on talk

They're building up to it.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-61719196

did cheddar blacks carve that?

Attached: rferferfere.jpg (762x650, 73.79K)

Evil tranny cunt! End your life you faggot.

Not here it's not

>Biden has said he would use military force against Iran
but not a bike

I win.

Paki, kike, racemixer (queen of spades), nigger, or another paki.

Let get rid of the whole fucking rotten tory lot of them.

Lads, what happened to the lib dems?

It's almost as if they were only in the spotlight to leech potential Labour votes in 2019 and they are in fact a tool of the establishment.

Based.

You're officially not needed anymore, Stella
We've got a new tranny we like much better

Be nice to Mummy.

Feel like pure shit lads just want her back
youtu.be/vhvUQBylUCg

I met an expat Iranian nuclear scientist once. Nice bloke. Devout wife. Never talked about it. They probably nuclearised 20 years ago.

> If they’re not right wing in the Tory election, they definitely won’t be right wing in the national election

Better than the Welsh though.

You don't really believe his larp do ya? Faggot has aids, but pretends it's cancer for sympathy

Hopefully you won a free trip to chernobyl reactor 4.

I can handle swarthy Dwarves, I imagine Dwarves as a little bit Syriac. But Dios Mio, black elves? A niggardly decision.

All it took was persistence and pointing out the hypocrisy and he cracked
I win

this is all just some massive sexual roleplay thing so she can appoint kwazi as chancellor and achieve god-tier cuckqueen status
imagine the levels of cuckoldry achieved when your wife is prime minister and her bull is the 2nd most powerful individual in britain and they're both fucking meanwhile you're a financial analyst at a telecoms firm or something jesus christ
you can't escape the cuckoldry. Everywhere you turn, the newspapers in the supermarket, the TV, your phone, peoples' conversations. All centred on your wife and the man she is fucking, as they rule an entire country, together

Why are you seething at me for holding up a mirror to you and showing you what a stupid cunt you are?

A fucking cider lolly with ice cream on its side, corr lads, takes me right back to my school days, bit of footy, crafty fag, fingering some council estate slag behind the bike sheds, God I miss being a caretaker

Attached: iceland_6_cider_lollies_438g_81416-1785317978.jpg (960x960, 159.07K)

Loads of iranian weirdos ended up here after the shah was deposed. Old geezer i used to know turned out to be one of their top military.

I really hope he isn't larping.

I'm seething because the cancer didn't win. I told you already.

You lied aboot cancer mebbe you're a tranny tho. Prisoner exchange for Aiden Aslin, nao!

>BREAKING: Rishi Sunak has vowed to tackle the inflation caused by Rishi Sunak and lower the taxes set by Rishi Sunak

I hear you're a bully now, Stella

I ran, I raq, I pod
youtu.be/Mt9FG9YjBMM

He started it.

You're seething because I won't leave alone the fact that you spoke utter shit like a stupid cunt and I'm not letting you get away with it
So you took the low hanging fruit and exposed yourself further
I win kek

>The only english people I ever see
You live in a slum council estate of course you don't see many English

Fuck me, why wouldn't you just (I know, I'm ignorant) go to a friendly sect muslim country and get treated like a king with your knowledge and experience?

He never had cancer just like YNBAW...just like I can go online and make fun of British chompers while my family lines up to have a turn on the Family Tooth.

God i havent heard them for years, the 80s was so comfy. Fkn stupid haircuts tho.

It's not nice to continue it though is it?

>Dutch Dairy Farmer Faces Having to Cull 95 Percent of his Cows
>New environmental regulations will require him to slash his livestock numbers by 95 percent. He thinks he will have to sell his family farm.
theepochtimes.com/dutch-dairy-farmer-faces-having-to-cull-95-percent-of-his-cows_4596335.html
Oof.

I see what you did there

Attached: 751vcngsvhf11.jpg (688x546, 70.48K)

He's got a point though

Attached: 1657271949921m.jpg (1024x768, 91.07K)

Idk, but this guy wasnt muslim, or dgaf anyway. I think iran was fairly secular under the shah, he was western backed.

He's calling me a c*nt for no reason. All I said was I was deeply saddened that cancer didn't win. I said I was sorry he had cancer. It wasn't even really bullying.

Roll one and kick for me, Nige.
youtu.be/vNwYtllyt3Q

80s there was too much hairspray being made and its also why a lettuce costs three hundred dollars now.

How can I stop listening to drill music lads, shits stuck in my head

Unplug the drill and go to the hospital if it's stuck in your head.

Been kicking off apparently

Attached: Captureprotest.png (954x556, 700.33K)

>Loads of iranian weirdos ended up here after the shah was deposed. Old geezer i used to know turned out to be one of their top military.
Could be Academic Agent's dad kek

Attached: 1590450793471.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

still the most heterosexual tory cabinet ever

Reckon you might be the Final Man rather than a woman, Fella.

youtu.be/33QL-D2ZP0s

It's an older joke, sir, but it checks out

Upgrade youtu.be/gFeDkDwWmCM
Simple as

I'm calling you a stupid cunt because you're a stupid cunt and you've proven that yourself
Now I know you're a stupid cunt, you stupid cunt, but even you must realise that

special operations needed against extremist dutch government desu

Saying that you would rather someone was dead is a lot worse than calling someone a cunt though isn't it?

The one I met had his wife in a headscarf, but nothing more than a nun. Not the binbags we know today anyway.

Was the Shah thing related to the nuclear program or just the usual CIA shenanigans? I swear either the CIA are shit or they're not telling us things.

I saw their coppers shot at one tractor.

Kek'd
Also why not use your own cucumber? Cucky behaviour