BILL GATES DONATED 20B OF OWN MONEY TO HELP END POVERTY WAT HAVE U DONE user

Attached: fafas.jpg (1360x907, 197.54K)

I get to watch his daughter getting blacked

So he gets a tax write off and an excuse to feed more niggers so they can reproduce more invaders to flood into my country? Wow he is so amazing!

>bill gates money launders 20B in broad daylight, by donning the shallow mask of philanthropy.
this is just classic jewry

Attached: oy-gevalt-jews-grubbing.webm (930x576, 2.07M)

Source on the tax write off? Why do you make shit up you faggot fuck 1post by this ID?

Poverty is still here though

What did his 20b do?

Is that $20b cash money, $20b """worth""" of goods from all those farms he's been buying up to eventually shut down and cause a food shortage with, or is that $20b spent on buying more farms with the claim of feeding the poor before they get shut down?

>WAT HAVE U DONE user
used his products, fuck you

this is an old jewish trick. one of their most devious in fact
>Be Bill Gates
>Partner with Monsanto
>Create NGO thats purpose is to "combat world hunger"
>Donate money to NGO. Get tax break
>NGO pressures 3rd world governments to change/add laws
>Require all food be "enriched"
>Monsanto food requires enrichment. The fertilizer and pesticides required strip nutrients away.
>Local 3rd world farmers grow real crops that actually have nutrients. Dont have to pay for enrichment
>3rd World Gov bends to NGO and writes new law requiring all food be enriched
>Local farmers now have to pay to enrich their crops
NGOs are malicious tools to subvert governments for profit

Attached: 1655757993735.jpg (821x803, 119.76K)

>Fell for the philanthropist meme. Wants to generate an overflow of karma for the after life.

Slowly putting them out of their misery. While you larp as a farm boy and try to counter act biological weapons far human comprehension.

Attached: 83CBFE76-2E36-4668-9EC8-050ECB5E58B3.png (1080x1082, 1.78M)

So more Eugenics Vaccines?

that 20B got transferred to some shell corp without anyone raising an eyebrow. gates is so far beyond tax evasion tactics, this is banking global jewry style

i dont really know i just assume the worst from USA and usually im right

Lived in poverty so faggots like him can be rich.

Attached: iPJJFMb1N1kZFqSfx8B1AOULv1uPj57bgoAQFnoiY-M.jpg (1000x750, 160.89K)

What would the world do without all these """philanthropists"""

I've been mostly jacking off desu

bought his shitty product, nigger. You think he somehow spawned that money from thin air? you fucking nigger cattle kike, no businessman is anything without his customers

Not wasted 20B and achieving nothing.
My failiures are way cheaper.

like "what would could possibly be the worst thing to happen to me right now" and USA usually delivers

easily. after putes rekt all those ukrainian biolabs, who knows where the new ones will be? i heard they want to set them up local to avoid excessive logistics, trudleigh is setting up a biolab near montreal. you can be sure his money is going to be used for anti-goy terrorism

Unironically living in paradise

>WAT HAVE U DONE user

I've bought Windows and office license.

Bill gates is full of shit

Ended poverty

kind of surprised i havent been bombed yet desu

I concocted an odd sinister story about this fake vaccine ,and I initiated a process to depopulate the world so that me and my favourite few hundred friends could ,you know, own rule everything.... so suck it hard bitch

pretty much the worst people in the history of the world

Attached: 1627932043058.jpg (680x514, 135.38K)

>What would the world do without all these """philanthropists"""
Not destroy its global economy for 2 years over a man-made virus.

i caused it

actually worse than the nazis and the commies desu

wait I thought you could end world hunger with like 4 billion or something, why isn't world hunger over then?

Donated to his own charity which pushes propaganda for his own gain, while taking a tax write off at taxpayer expense.
This is how the French Revolution got started. Not literally, but this attitude.

>nazis bad
Kys boomer

Attached: 1657567297991.png (550x563, 537.08K)

>Not destroy its global economy for 2 years over a man-made virus.

i honestly can't conceive of a better way to unite billions of people against america

kek i member that time aol fags and Steve they sent the pie to his face. Then put him in jail and recorded him. Good times.

Attached: C4C46666-9023-4C69-A0C0-E983985C7E0F.jpg (671x671, 112.94K)

Attached: 1635978369993.png (480x623, 228.68K)