Guess Hunter Bidens IQ

Hunter, super stud, or lucky dunce?
I say IQ 90, no higher, maybe lower.

Attached: Hunter and his 14 yo niece.jpg (410x416, 161.85K)

On par with OnlyJayus

it's her fucking uncle you retard and in that pic her step father AFTER her dad died you mongol Hallie Biden the mother is taking the picture
you're a pedo projecting or a jew stirring shit up for no reason go pretend everyone is a pedo on discord faggot

It's nice that he's snuggling with Natalie.

It implies he stepped out up to the plate and is acting like a father figure her for her after her dad died.

I'm not sure if he's the right person to do that.... he's a fuckin' crackhead lol

>Document every crime you commit with photographic evidence
>Store it in the database of a multibillionaire corporation
He's either too dub or too intelligent

110 to 120
He's a degenerate, but not quite retarded. If you know someone with an iq of 90, go talk to them. Its noticeable.

Hunter has an IQ of 300. He knows his father is being forced to be a puppet president, so he made up a scandal involving hookers to get Joe removed from his position and damage the kikes that put him in place without getting his father involved in a more serious conspiracy that would put his life in danger.

I would think he’s above average, like 115

Higher than anyone's who seethes about him 24/7.

same is true of trump
/thread

Mid to high 80s at best, assuming that he started ~110-120 before he boiled his brain with all the drugs. Potentially even dumber if he wasn't super bright to begin with.

The guy has a raging crack and sex addiction, her mother should have her head exanamined for allowing in supervised contact wher her daughter.

Attached: 1657741420723.webm (360x480, 2.22M)

>super stud

Paying $3400 for a shag kinda goes against this desu

Attached: 59686517-10966153-image-m-46_1656537872267.jpg (634x527, 99.69K)

probably way above average. fuck ups like him always seem to have it all.

wtf is this webm

I’m a genius

Attached: A7C0145C-6401-423C-BD19-63955FFAEF1C.jpg (1167x363, 48.67K)

Fucks kids, commits felonies and Videotapes both. Still not in prison. 200 iq for sure.

When they have Operation Mockingbird, truth doesn't matter. So I guess Hunter is a based retard.

Strong ass plastic chair.

Imagine your paid IQ score.

His spelling and grammar are pretty decent on all the texts to his niece blaming her for getting him in trouble and such.

It's visibly not "unsupervised" you fucking legit nigger IQ IF HALLIE IS TAKING THE FUCKING PICTURE