To our guests

4 Chan Any Forums is a diverse place with many diverse opinions. That being said, this place is invested with antisemites that deny the Holocaust. Because of the rising attention this place is getting, you will no doubt be encountering their hateful history denying ideas and you may not be prepared to counter their web of misinformation.

To be prepared, this is a repository of Holocaust denial and they constantly repeat these easily disprovable taking points.

Please watch this so you can be prepared to fact check their anti jewish Nazi propaganda.

holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=1003&play=110#watch

Attached: 1637245591729m.jpg (1024x876, 56.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bush
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the evidence that Aliestar Crowley is Barbara Bush's father?

Attached: main-qimg-b6841308732b0508348640c346f09580.jpg (564x1010, 97.41K)

pol is a board without investment. every opinion belongs to an individual with an agenda. what you react to is what you choose to react to, and the antisemitists and antiholocoasters are getting what they want when they shut down discourse and delegitimize the board in favor of walled gardens controlled by ngos. sure, some of it is sincere, but it is not relevant to most topics and is mostly used to damage the board.

there are no new guests, there ain't shit going on those laptop leaks are all the same shit from before. Shit storm.

Attached: shitheel.jpg (1500x1000, 158.03K)

Any Forums was always a pro-Jew, pro-migrant, pro-tranny, anti-white, anti-police, pro-black board.

I occasionally collect Hunter Biden cock pics and I heard this is the place

eat my ass
you forgot to include glownigger ops
fucking faggot
you also forgot to include a tranny fetish across /pol

When kikes made it illegal throughout most of the world to question any aspect of their holohaox you know it is all based on lies.

oh and go back to plebbit you christcuck faggot
nb4
KYS kike

wrong
Any Forums is a board for posting cats

Attached: standard_compressed_Gaupe.jpg (917x570, 46.21K)

very likely considering Alister was transgender
worshipping a trans god

satan, lucifer fell down to earth was considered the first shemale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bush
just look at the neck of that thing
hope all these trans ppl are eternally condemned in the eyes of god. burning in lake of fire

Attached: trnsgenderfismm.png (630x706, 244.4K)

lynx is best cat

Great info for new anons.

Attached: 1657394272628.png (960x960, 534.64K)

Attached: IMG_2730.jpg (252x291, 29.2K)

Who's denying the Holocaust? Personally, I'm an enthusiast. My favorite Holocaust fact is the rollercoaster of death. That shit must have been dope.

Death to kikes

Attached: holocap.jpg (1024x644, 126.89K)

Anti cop, yes

>easily disprovable taking points.
The fact that very little of it has been disproven makes your whole post an easily disprovable talking point. Literally the only historical event you're not allowed to question...aside from the safe and effective vaccine and the secure and fair elections.

Attached: 1651366337492.jpg (791x1024, 163.38K)

Death to kikes

Attached: dtk.jpg (2660x2660, 985.49K)

Yes hello I am here from reading news websites and they said there are "lots of niggers here". Is this true? Confirm or deny?