Increase of pro racemixing threads, noticeable

What's with all these supposed champions of the white race promoting race mixing like they're fucking kikes? are they gullible retards/incels/actual payed shills? They try to hide it by renaming to to "bleaching" and "colonizing" but its just like BBC spam, refurnished to appeal to some stupid whites.

Attached: garrison.jpg (755x1000, 476.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/
midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter
freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/
trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia
archive.org/details/fundamentallaws00ordegoog/page/n16/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Race mixers are degenerate lunatics.

Attached: 3538FF40-DD05-428E-BB49-8EC3E340DAA0.jpg (721x702, 348.66K)

Don't care; still making hapa babies

Attached: 1649743013296.gif (402x640, 2.73M)

their recent shit-ops got btfo thoroughly so they go back to their usual "waiting pattern"- spam mediocrity and degeneracy.
and poltards are buying wholesale

i think ill let go of pol for a while
wake me up when we're back to bbc threads

You’re already a mixed mutt so no one cares about you marrying some ugly chink

Yes to all of the above. We're constantly being raided by trannies, Asians, faggots, jews and leftists who promote race mixing and try to make us hate our own race.
>be a good goyim and throw your genes away by marrying a bug woman
and those sad incels on Any Forums fall for it every time. There's even an Italian poster who called me a jew for refusing to race mix with a bug woman.

Attached: 1639423748503.jpg (1200x1500, 275.19K)

>You’re already a mixed mutt

Go ahead and tell me what I'm a mix between

Attached: 00101010100.jpg (271x438, 20.23K)

Freemasons and Jews have been exposed on Any Forums as the ones who are SJW multiculturalists.
It has been pointed out to them that their European Jew Freemason masters named Rothschild are mutts, so they are mixing in newer fresher propaganda to confuse anons.

They have to try and control/manipulate any movement of this sort because it was always their movement.

The black eye is a nice touch

meanwhile at Kike HQ:
MUTTIFICATION: ACTIVATED

Anglo and Irish.

Muttification is THE agenda above every other agenda and I'm tired of people pretending it's not.

>The black eye is a nice touch
but not a light one. He puts his entire weight into it.

Retard and faggot

>meanwhile at Kike HQ:
Mason Lodges?

Attached: Jew worship.jpg (1078x1076, 359.19K)

Correct, but that doesn't qualify me as a mutt. I am 100% European

and above that is the muttification of culture. I think it has 2 components. Cultural and sexual muttification so that people become more goy-ified, homogeneous, etc. Easier to control.

No doubt, was just checkin' my skill level.

The only racemixing these nigers are concerned about is the one where they get to tell the common man how to live. They aren't interested in talking about their Eurojew Mason masters.

I'm a Manlet and all my GFs have been 5'8 to 5'10 Germanic women

Sneed and feed

>are they gullible retards/incels/actual payed shills?
Anti-whites and stupid fucking idiots that somehow think it could ever be organic. Miscegenation is the worst thing Jews/leftists promote and the worst thing anyone can do for the future of whites, civilization, and humanity as a whole.

It's literally Freemasons who are Jews named Rothschild who own the currencies.
Literally there is nobody else to blame for anything anyone hates.

sgtreport.com/2017/08/2017-8-10-was-nagasaki-payback-for-expelling-freemasons/

midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html

history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-signs-united-nations-charter

freemason.com/most-worshipful-brother-harry-s-truman/

trumanlibrary.gov/education/presidential-inquiries/establishment-cia

> noooo white women are saints! They would never do anything evil on their own! They are just whores and hate men and cheat on their husbands with Tyrone because... uh because of the jews!

I don't get it. Do you incles get laid by worshiping white women? Because it would be extremely sad if you're here defending bleeding front holes and you're not getting anything in exchange for it.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

>because of the jews!
Nah, them and Masons.

>When Atlantis ruled the world, that which is now America was connected with Egypt by what is now Mexico, and in Mexico, in the territory of Yucatan, there is a Pyramid in which the Fire Philosophers worshipped God as Divine Fire and Life in like manner as did the Initiates of Egypt, for the two were then one.
>America is not complete, and will not be complete, cannot be complete, until Mexico is again part of America as she was in the long ago, and when Mexico is once again a part of the United States, then will the cap-stone have been set on the Pyramid and the reverse side of the United States seal will be cut.

>Under the authority of the Rose Cross Order founded in America in 1858 prominent delegates of the Order were gathered in the most remarkable conclave held during the last 5000 years, the publication of whose records now opens to the world, the connection of Egypt in her ages of true religion, power and glory, with the Mystic Seal of the United States, whose Heraldric symbolism declaring the mighty destiny of America, has, until now only been known to a limited number.
At "Beverly Hall" in the beautiful Tohickon valley about four miles from the town of Quakertown, men and women of all ranks of life, and from all parts of the world, high Masons, and members of the Eastern Star, physicians, teachers, authors, and members of all denominations inclusive of the Hebrew, all these assembled at the call of the Grand Master of the Rose Cross Order for the sixty-eighth Convocation.

>In the time of Solomon as in the time of the Egyptian Priesthood, no ceremony was ever held, unless tlie circle of Solomon, commonly called the Sacred Seal of Solomon, had been previously prepared, but since the fall of Eg}'pt and of the Temple of Solomon, this seal has been practically unknown, except to a limited number of students of ancient religions and mysteries.

>During the first week in June, in the grove especially pre- pared for the dramatization of the Ancient Mysteries of Osiris, the Seal of Solomon, often called the Magic Circle, was especially built, and on June 11 the dedication of the Magic Circle took place in the presence of the delegates of the Rose Cross Order, some of whom were natives of Germany, England and Russia. Ihis was in accordance with the system as practiced by tlie ancient Priests of Eg)'pt and the Sanhedrin of the Temple of Solomon.

>Egypt's glory and Solomon's Temple, has been the Day star of every great American Statesman from Washington to Abraham Lincoln.

Attached: seal of solomon.jpg (202x202, 8.42K)

This is Jews and Masons and Rosicrucians planning the world we see today with Eastern Star female Masons in 1916.

East/Southeast Asian women are far superior to Leftist white women.

There is a reason why I have a Vietnamese girlfriend.