How powerful is God and what are his limits? ??

Seems to me he is just a jewish fairy tale that only puts people in misery. Too many deaths and counting on something that doesn't exist. Why would he create suffering ?

Attached: 0678923897_.png (586x822, 840.39K)

Look up the early history of Judaism and JHWH, his wife etc. The reason why he is in "heaven".
There's literally no chance modern Abrahamic religions are legit, even if he does exist.

All Powerful

Why are the vast majority of Western atheists so liberal?

Attached: ATHEISTS ARE LIBERALS.jpg (1836x2004, 1.24M)

God is both good and evil, up and down, yin and yang. We are all god.

Good and evil does not exist in the universe sir, its actually a way that our brain percives something we should do or we shouldnt do, a evolution thing. The sames happends with suffering. God just created the universe and evolution created the rules.

Cause he is a deity. and deities are dicks to lower life sometimes.
He is NOT the All Source. Any creature or consciousness claiming to be (without acknowledging that all other things are also) is exhibiting the obvious hubris of the fragment, not the wisdom of the whole

He is the only man who can keep Ukraine around desu

Attached: 1657071239373.jpg (1280x720, 199.1K)

Even if this "god" did exist in full capacity usually ascribed, he could be defeated. Because absolute omnipotence and omniscience are impossible.

The conflation of an ancient slaver deity who "owns" our race and "commands us" with the concept of the All Source is the biggest scam our society has ever endured. And it keeps happening.

Jews know the truth as well as others. It's ridiculous even Jesus told everyone and it's in their Bible ffs, John 10:33. The brain is an antenna and has a connection to the great consciousness, God. Very simple ppl.

>

Suffering is the forge of the soul.
Without suffering, souls degenerate and revel in filth.
Only through suffering can a soul purge itself of weakness and evil and ascend to his side.
You see this reflected in the physicality of bodies. Without suffering they just grow weaker and weaker until they can not move and they die.

If you are so concerned about your suffering that you curse the Creator, than you are too wicked and self-centered to be in his grace. Purge thyself first and grow greater.

>Judges 1:19
>King James Version

>19 And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

Chariots were signature Aryan tech for most of known history. Line here seems to be the account about y*hweh getting mogged by Aryan Skyfather. If you descend from peoples who worshiped the archetype of Skyfather (Jupiter, Zeus, Perun, Indra, etc), your tribal god is literally more powerful than jewish tribal god and all those threats from christkikes about how their foreskin deity is gonna fuck your shit up if you won't grovel before it are a joke for you.

>Gnostic schizo crap

>I skipped the first book of the bible that explains our fallen condition
>yeah, I think I'm ready to make my argument now

Suffering is only meaningful if it leads to some tangible, positive result.

What you wrote is pure cope instead.

What makes happiness meaningful?

Infinite, eternal, and all encompassing.

>child rape, spastics, cruelty and pain are great guys, really gets the soul forged knowamsayin?

>people who are wrong about something are these people who I havent ever studied or know anything about.

>jews know the truth
But doesn't the bible say that they have never been to or know of heaven yet stop people from going there?

Suffering is a result of original sin, and something mankind was sheltered from in the garden. He is ultimately the arbiter of mankind who comes to judge the sin of the world. He was, is, and is yet to come, the alpha and the omega, so to speak. There is no possibility of man overpowering Him.

I would advise OP to give up on his heresy before it's too late.

>God doesn't exist bro we're all just stardust and stuff
>look how terrible religion is, all this stardust has died as a result
Lol cope

>good and evil does not exist
Right, because chocolate cake and bone marrow cancer are neither good nor evil, and you'd prefer either one of them because there is no good and evil.