GET IN HERE

Biden is about to change Title IX to force all bathrooms across the country to mix boys and girls. The comment period has been opened. File your thoughts here.
federalregister.gov/documents/2022/07/12/2022-13734/nondiscrimination-on-the-basis-of-sex-in-education-programs-or-activities-receiving-federal#open-comment

Attached: Capture.png (1000x857, 73.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/chance-weigh-bidens-woke-title-ix-revision-allowing-boys-girls-bathrooms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More info here:
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/chance-weigh-bidens-woke-title-ix-revision-allowing-boys-girls-bathrooms/

Attached: Capture.png (650x837, 91.63K)

Is that Steam sir?

>how do we destroy federal involvement in schools
are you faggots sure Q isnt legit?

In a way it's good, puts a stop to the girls bathroom bullshit. Hoes shitting together. Plus they'll be made to smell all the most rancid farts.
Pissoirs will have to go though.

>Executive order only effecting public schools
Don't care

>Plus they'll be made to smell all the most rancid farts.
They already do. Girls are gross. Wait until they try to tell you about period farts

> I don't care the the majority of plebs are gonna be turned into sex-crazed hormone zombies

Political suicide, they could have this done in 10 years if they just wait. But to push it this hard this fast? Political suicide. Many states won't comply.

But isn't this what the LGBTWTFBBQ crowd wants?
Why would they be against it?

They're doing it so a state will sue to codify what is the definition of a woman

niggers tongue my anus

It’s a legit psyop

In one way this is based in the same way the idea of women being drafted is. On the other hand, I'm afraid they'll still retain their female privileges even in spaces like this which should be equal in theory with shit like:
>"I'm a woman therefore you should let me enter the bathroom first"
>all male students and office workers are now told to leave their toilet seats down
>all toilets in the country are now clogged up with toilet paper and menstruation patches
>sexual abuse accusations rise drastically due to men getting boners while peeing next to women

XX actual female here. When there is a line in the woman's bathroom I use the male. No one can say shit to me. All the men stop what they're doing and look terrified when I walk in. Thank you, troons!
>period farts
this.

God I wish I was still in high school so I could go into girls locker rooms and shower with some prime pussy

Really bad when you try to use the pissoir and get a boner.

I can’t wait to shit in womens bathrooms. It’s finna be ratchet.

Post Bob and vagene

Just identify as a teenager
Those bigots can’t deny your truth!

>We need help with inflation and crime.
>Best i can do is a billion dollars for Ukraine, abortion and mix bathrooms.
What the shit burgers.

Attached: 1636126130532.jpg (731x731, 114.3K)

Maybe Biden thought that they needed help to get MORE inflation and crime. He's older than dirt, so it's possible he really thinks that.

This is great! Finally equality.

Attached: 771C5BC6-62F9-4642-9EB4-BD62905C9E61.png (620x306, 96.19K)

You'll never be a woman