"I'm gonna need you to step out of the car."

>"I'm gonna need you to step out of the car."
What can I do in this situation? Can they legally force me out of my conveyance?

Attached: 081504785893.jpg (2400x1340, 591.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCzKmNBHzWE&ab_channel=RealWorldPolice
youtube.com/watch?v=SunGGUktKok&ab_channel=WFLANewsChannel8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What can I do in this situation?

The fact that you need to ask shows how black you are.

Attached: 6cbf6289c18f7bd0a783c5ea5fe0ac9e.30.jpg (1280x720, 123.96K)

Legally no, not without cause. In reality, yes. They can just lie that your driving was erratic and say it's a suspected DUI and perform a sobriety test. If you refuse, they arrest you.

>Checks flag
>Literally pygmy calling others black

Attached: 435264323435.jpg (225x225, 6.41K)

they'll bring around a drug dog to get a false positive on you and do the search anyways.
america is a police state

>stopping for the police

>on a public road
>with a public plate
best to go ahead and continue following orders, lest they remove you from the vehicle with force

They will plant weed on your car

youtube.com/watch?v=iCzKmNBHzWE&ab_channel=RealWorldPolice

if they order you to do anything, just do it.
if the orders they give you are unjustified or they violate your rights, then you will win in court - possible even win a lawsuit
If they ask you for anything you can deny them. If they ask you for permission to search your car or person, say "if you have reasonable cause then you don't need to ask me. just tell me. I trust you know the law" or something like that.
If they ask you to get out of the car say, "are you ordering me to?" or "is that an order?" or "what? I can't hear you. If you're ordering me to do something then sound off like you have a pair. Don't act like a bitch about it." or something like that.

Look up videos of sovereign citizens getting their windows smashed in for not getting out of the car

Argue with the zogbot until he faracates a reason to take you to jail, make him get a warrant for whatever evidence he wants to collect, so he looks like a dipshit to his boss an co-workers when he finds nothing.

Attached: 1657728185262.jpg (773x433, 72.1K)

Depends what you did to get into this situation. If he has legal cause best to follow the order.

Just keep yelling AM I BEING DETAINED??? and eventually you'll be out of the vehicle.

>run chimpout.exe

youtube.com/watch?v=SunGGUktKok&ab_channel=WFLANewsChannel8

"Am I being detained? Am I free to go? If that doesn't work, then the next step is to say "Sir, with all do respect, I am going to choose to exercise my right to remain silent." Be respectful, but firm. If arrested, don't say a fucking word until your in a room alone with a laywer. Also don't let them trick you into talking. They may pull you aside in another room and try to ask you some questions, they may coerce you, try and act like your friend. Don't. Say. Anything. Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you in the court of law. This has helped me before, I ended up getting arrested doing 28 days in county jail for something I didn't do(wrong place wrong time), but I never told them a word, and my shitty public defender was able to get all charges dropped and I walked out of jail with no record or probation. He told me that using my right to remain silent saved my ass. Use it.

call him a zogged masonic nigger faggot glowie then flash the vulcan hand sign in reverse (w hand sign)

watch sovereign citizen police interaction videos on youtube they are hilarious and will answer your question on if the cops can force you out of the vehicle

>What can I do in this situation?
You can stop coming to Any Forums for fucking legal advice for one.

Not much. Best thing you can do is record them so if they do go on a power trip you can take action against them. Also when talking to them, only give them little basic info. The less you talk the better. Cops are always investigating what you say to them.

Attached: C8E3602C-1F42-41E4-A4C2-6E8342E1603C.png (480x848, 201.86K)

I WAS NOT DRIVING OFFICER I WAS TRAVELING

>with all do respect
it's "due", bro.

Attached: burns.png (326x363, 151.13K)

That was pretty boring, since neither the driver nor the officer was being a dick. The sovereign citizens stops are the best.

>AM I BEING DETAINED??!?!
i once didnt pull over because i was listening to music so loud I didnt notice the lights or sirens until they pulled infront of me forcing me to stop and came out quick with hand on pistol, needless to say my retardation thankfully de escalated the situation lel