Final judgment will be hell for all you flesh eaters

It is not too late to be forgiven for you heinous sins. Reject murder; embrace nature.

Attached: 1633650764838.png (1000x1918, 433.52K)

fuck off you tree kill biome destroying TERRORIST

Why stop with animal life? Vegetables have feelings too...

Attached: fc0f92b122ef4b057a86ed71d6ebeaae.jpg (1418x1925, 294.56K)

No, flesh tasty.

Attached: ground.jpg (552x659, 123.7K)

Suprised the nip didn't stab him in the back during that hug

>Snake
>Squirrel
>Turtle
>Elephant
What a based man.

but the comic shows him going to heaven?

I've killed hundreds of thousands of ants, wasps, flies, gnats etc. this summer, do I have to apologize to each of them individually too?

OP is an ignorant fool
The sin of murder is only against other humans

Acts 10:11-15

God created Man to dominate over every single creature on earth

this
vegans are murderers

How did this guy kill an elephant and a turtle and that fucking many birds?

>you eat meat therefore you personally killed these animals!
What trashy and flawed bait. Complex life consumes life its as simple as that. Mushrooms have intricate underground networking and plants scream in ultrasonics when you kill them. Nature IS murder you dumb fuck. Now fuck off and enjoy your onions you weak cuck.

Jesus has infinite forgiveness and he will forgive my savagery.

He won't forgive your jewish subversion though so enjoy hell, kike.

some plants react to being eaten what do you have to say about that faggot

Did you ever read bible moron?

This you monsters.

Bruh Samson literally slaughtered thousands of shitskins while God laughed and helped

Have you seen how many animals die each time when crops are being harvested ? Rabbits chopped in half and their babies a bloody mush in their nest as well. Hundreds of dead critters spill their blood on the veggies you love to chomp on.

If you don't like people eating food because it hurts other animals you might as well stop eating. Just stop all together. We will be happier without your retardation

god be like *invents pedophilia*
also god: yo you're going to hell for the alcoholism you developed after getting molested frfr

Attached: 1641895080254.jpg (1080x1153, 57.21K)

>embrace nature
Nature doesnt give a fuck whether animals live or die, its why predators and prey exist.
Now go be a twig munching faggot somewhere else.

Harambe disagrees

>Reject murder; embrace nature.
Nature is full of murder.

lmao, it's like clockwork OP, every single time meatcucks come and scream PLANTS HAVE FEELINS TOO YA KNOW? as if that made any sense to begin with, you ear the fruits not the plant in itself lmao. The cope of the flesh devourers is always the most exquisite of them all.

Murder and nature are basically synonymous.

Substance abuse is not a long-term solution, stop damaging yourself for what someone else did to you. Best way to get back at them is to live a healthy and happy life. Find someone who understands you and talk, use therapy, exercise, and meditate. Good luck.

Sort of hypocritical to ignore the literal mountains of plants and bacteria this man has digested and otherwise killed during his lifetime
All life is sacred, isn't it, not just cute macrofauna?

being drafted and forced to kill by your leaders negates any sins.

nice try jew

The fruit is the plant's offspring, you monster. You're literally eating their babies.

Lets say animals have feeling, now what, should I care, do you think it matters, you are just a sick person applying human moral codes to the animal world.

Does anyone else think its absolutely badass that one man killed all those animals? You think it was all at once or did he do it methodically? Also HOLY SHIT I WANT CONTEXT FOR THE ELEPHANT. FIGHT OF THE CENTURY LADS.

It wasn't murder. It was just evil.

Yes.

> 200 post Christianity thread
> Jannies delete it.

Every time.

They would torture pows

wasnt pbf supposed to be funny

Attached: 1657727268965.png (1000x2314, 1.23M)

What if you meet a friendly dog and then stab it a few hundred times

Stop speaking like a nigger.

And you think I sound ridiculous? Plants don't have a brain dumb dumb

Attached: 1621005169413.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

By supporting a genocidal industry

i love this.
people who hunt animals for sport, or torture animals get the rope.

Attached: 9A0C6854-7056-42C8-8DEA-64900A7CAA8B.png (896x920, 228.77K)

You sound like a science truster
How do you feel about plants growing towards music with religious connotations and away from music that is loud and brash?

Is a brain all that you need to be considered "living" if so then don't eat the bugs.

O so you reduce the miracle of life to a bunch of nerves and processing units?

You fucking monster you should educate yourself plants litteraly have feeling and can communicate.

Population management is extremely important. For example: Africa Niggers.

Our most important religious ritual in biblical times was literally BBQing a sacrificed
animal to thank god for the plenty he has provided us and share the meat with the poor.
Nothing is more cringy than Athiest chinlets talking about religion to promote secular cults like veganism or communism

Attached: photo_2021_05_10_20_24_36.jpg (960x1280, 269.26K)

>that pic

Attached: to the infinite and beyond.gif (280x187, 824.74K)

Imagine being dumb enough to make this statement.

>reject murder
>embrace nature

>reject running
>embrace track

I wonder what roast vegan tastes like? Venison or veal?

i dont think that picture references what you think it does

veganism is the germanic stance against judaism.

jews seek to exploit the vegan product market because they exploit every open hole they can crawl into. just look at catholocism, the whole thing is a jewish trojan horse front..

meat is for nigger ape savages who lack basoc moral comprehension skills.

cholesterol fattens your arteries, which is why a plant based (germanic) diet can reverse heart disease.

mcdonalds is run by jews who grind goy children into patties. meat eating is inherently jewish is its hypocritical moral double standards.

shaolin monks have been vegetarian for hundreds of years and could all rip your arms off in 5 seconds.

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x800, 125.32K)