Canada is our toilet bowl

Canada is our toilet bowl.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 11.43.33 AM.png (2074x1688, 2.14M)

I farted on a leaf

You can expect it back in the mail sometime soon.

Based, shit on me harder, ameridaddy-kun sempai

>CLEAN IT UP JANNY

Imagine going on a cruise, even for mutt standards that has to be seen as low-class no?

>schlooop schlooop schlooop

Very. Proles and boomers love them though.

STOP SHITTING HERE
YOUR McDONALD'S and TACO BELL SHITS ARE EXCEPTIONALLY VILE
PLEASE STOP!!!!

Attached: img.png (552x621, 282.76K)

>Canada = designated shitting waters

Like attracts like

how the turntables

>Imagine going on a cruise, even for mutt standards that has to be seen as low-class no?

The only guy I know who was enthusiastic about cruises like this was a former bank manager now hospital janitor who was married to a filipina realtor; he waxed exstatic over the 24/7 all you can eat desert table. He'd gorge himself beyond all reason on the chocolate eclairs.

it's a special kind of hell.

Whether american pajeet poo, or canadian pajeet poo, there will be poo...we are all niggers now, it's over...

>Canada is our toilet bowl.
there is no better suited population. their high vax rate will make them immune from fecal-borne illnesses.

haha

We cant dump black water within 21NM of land

the muttish sharting up where ever they go

"how the tables have turned", bhaisaab

Good thing ocean currents send all that poop back

Attached: North-Pacific-Subtropical-Convergence-Zone-and-the-ocean-currents-involved-in-the-North.png (850x505, 113.47K)

It says right there Canada has laxer regulations. So what's the issue if it's okay with the Canadian government?

My electromagnetics prof went on a cruise and took pictures of every antenna on the ship, then made a presentation of them to share with the antenna theory class he taught. I think he found 34 antennas.

Attached: 68A3501C-EE4E-4827-BE54-36D99605F5F0.jpg (1300x1001, 128.39K)