GERMANY?

GERMANY?

ARE YOU OK GERMANY?

Attached: 1650934490622.png (612x543, 199.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GazpromEN/status/1547224254520999938
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-canada-germany-dc0cecbb7b8d909d86d1388fcd7e4a8e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THEY WILL FREEZE AND STARVE FOR DEMOCRACY

uh but what happens when Germans start killing themselves from starvation?

Attached: 1634907325051.webm (1280x720, 628.15K)

Germany is not running out of gas like this. They get a quarter of their and gas from north Russia, which they can get supplement simply by using less energy on industry.

Attached: 1657543759557.png (574x482, 185.07K)

weimar republican 2.0 soon

you know what that means?

the cattle will freeze if told so. so I guess were okay in a sense

Germans will literally cheer as they freeze to death to own those Russian chuds

1. The problems started before the war. The problem isn't the war per se.
2. The goal of the WEF is to destroy the German, and by extension European, economies. Never forget that.

Attached: jack-nicholson-nod.gif (220x165, 170.36K)

Take that Putin! Who is the looser now?

Want the turbine? suck it. SUCK IT.

Canada just released the turbine yesterday, retard lmao

I thought that Canada was going to release the turbine though
Because Germany begged them

I thought your country was weimar 2.0

twitter.com/GazpromEN/status/1547224254520999938

And that's what you get for allowing traitorous politicians and corporate elites to hitch your energy production to a nation that has been a geopolitical antagonist to Europe for hundreds of years, regardless of regime.

This should be the Wests wake up moment. We (or more specificly our rulers) have been strategically beaten.

It is now a multipolar world. We must awake from our reverie and refind our values.

>the cattle will freeze if told so
I thought that Germany was making preparations for public heated spaces
Basically they'd gather everybody together in a big room and use gas to modify the contents of the air "for the people"

>yuropoors will return to the dark ages in your lifetime
So comfy

Taking away gas from Germans during hard times might actually be not that bad idea.

The entire west is Weimar 2.0. With any luck it will be 3.0 and 4.0 too. Just to make sure we got all the jews.

>Canada’s minister of natural resources, Jonathan Wilkinson, said in a statement late Saturday that “Canada will grant a time-limited and revocable permit for Siemens Canada to allow the return of repaired Nord Stream 1 turbines to Germany.”

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-canada-germany-dc0cecbb7b8d909d86d1388fcd7e4a8e

Attached: file.png (912x437, 66.61K)

You are next.

Right, that's why BASF's Verbund-locations like Ludwigshafen are considering to shut down forever. In fact, that's the place where the Haber-Bosch process was invented, and it's about to go out of business indefinitely, but sure, keep telling yourself that it's just a matter of showering shorter. What a stupid take.

yes and? do you think we can give every single citizen a heated space?

Attached: file.png (486x406, 22.94K)

>I thought that Germany was making preparations for public heated spaces
that got cancelled yesterday, bc. of my sniffles.
you can't force a "safe and effective" clotshot, social distancing... etc. on people if you force them to huddle together like sardines in a can, it's bad optics.
imo, the germs will drop the "no russian gas, take the puler" line in a few months.

I don't know what Canada said they were about to do or pretended they were about to do.

This is Gazprom's official twitter account, posted an hour ago. If Gazprom speaks like this, Gazprom is probably going to act like this.

Attached: 1645290919669.png (2048x1360, 770.89K)

russia ngmi this time

When I lived in Germany a few years ago I used to tell people that they'd live to see the EU collapse and they'd laugh in my face lmao. I hope they remember me when they're freezing in their hovels.

all they say they have no guarantees

Didn’t Canada just ship out the fan? I’m confused

>using less energy
just collapse your industry bruh

Attached: 20220712_232735.jpg (827x1105, 220.85K)

If only you could read, leaf. It's a Siemens turbine. Best you dipshits could do is give it pronouns, it's not like the thing wouldn't exist without German engineering. They can make a new one if they have to.

It's possible for both of these things to be true
Canada has said "We'll let it out" but hasn't done the paperwork
Thus Gazprom doesn't have the paperwork to get it out of Canada - yet

Yeah, I got the feeling the Russians are pissed and don't want to do business with us anymore, especially if they can just sell their goods elsewhere with less of a hassle.
Western politicians playing poker, Russians playing chess.

SUCK

Polandbro is right. We cant just take away gas from the Germans. Its like taking guns away from Americans. Tea from Britian. Black penis from the swedish. Its what defines us

Context of that chart?

Based. Three cheers for the king!

Attached: 81547A6B-CF76-4D2C-93D6-450258B1AB2F.jpg (330x257, 31.62K)

German industry without russian gas

Not my problem.

probably this

Attached: 1627280335478.jpg (1080x1759, 554.34K)