Canadian drs won't allow woman to have lung transplant for not taking covid-19 vaccine

Canadian drs won't allow woman to have lung transplant for not taking covid-19 vaccine

The canadian gov't is censoring the name of the organization responsible for sentencing this woman to death. Thankfully, nothing is ever really deleted off the internet. We see you, Edmonton Lung Transplant Program

archive dot ph/0nMkM

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-13_10-01-04.png (679x613, 129.38K)

Brings me flashbacks to the swiss suicide pod that demanded the vax
Also
>muh free healthcare

wait, you had to take the vax to use the suicide pod?

kek

also, gas yourself kike

>gas yourself kike
Kek as if I'd do it for free

>gas yourself kike
>Kek as if I'd do it for free
No, but you'd do it as cheaply as possible.

>take the jab
>die
>don’t take the jab
>die
Umm, tough decision

He’d probably use zyklon b, which can’t even kill him

Let me guess, they still force her to pay into healthcare though, while denying service.

>honking intensifies

You've become a staple around here Gershon.

Of course

Thanks, even if I do it for free I still accept tips *wink*

>tips
Like the tips of baby dicks you bite off?

>take the jab
>cuck to the insanity of Clown World
>die ashamed of yourself
>don't take the jab
>die like a fucking man

they won’t give organs to antivaxxers nut they’ll happily take their organs

Do not donate your organs or blood, all of it will either go to keep some globopedo lizard alive or to aid their relatives.

she sentenced herself to death dipshit
one less retard in this world, good riddance

is some one else getting the lung? if some one gets it there is no problem. your arent entitled to get any ones organs. as long as they didnt kill a random donor for nothing it wasnt a waste. if 2 people are saved with their murder its acceptable. like if you kill only 2 people in a war then die your a good soldier. bare minimum you took out more than they did with your death

We're all sentenced to death

Actually it was a stupid policy that sentenced her to death. She's probably already had covid anyway and didn't even realize it. It's like saying "look if you don't cut off your legs we won't give you a lung" Lmao nice try tho

This would upset me more if I had any interest in staying alive in Canada. First sign of health issues I will say good riddance and be thankful I finally found a way out of this hell

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

you can get reinfected

Sames true with the vaccine retard

Then what good is the vax?

The more vaccines given out, the more money (((big pharma))) gets. Think about the executive who can’t buy a new boat or a 2nd vacation home because YOU didn’t get a 5th booster

much higher probability of milder symptoms, hospitalisation and death

I saw that joke in a southpark episode kek

Good. More Darwin awards for 80 IQ antivaxxers.

>I mowed medical care cries the American

She will get a gofundme and have it done in America or something

That just means socialized healthcare is working.

And this is why non-socialized medicine is great. Everyone with free healthcare in other countries, will always opt to get the procedure done in America if they can afford it. We have the best doctors and hospitals in the once great nation

Lmao then why are heavily vaxd countries seeing covid surges retard

Plus you don't even randomly test the population, your stats are meaningless. You have no idea how many unvaxd people had asymptomatic covid. Lmao fucking useful idiots

psychotic pathological virtue signaling.

these people are literally retarded

>Court heard that during the fourth wave of the pandemic between September and November 2021, nearly 40 per cent of similar transplant recipients in Edmonton who were infected with COVID-19 ended up dying.
>In his reasons for decision, Belzil agreed that it was "beyond dispute" that Lewis is the sole decision-maker about what goes into her body and that she is entitled to her beliefs about vaccines.
>"I do not accept however, that her beliefs and desire to protect her bodily integrity entitle her to impact the rights of other patients or the integrity of the [transplant program] generally," the judge said. "No one has a right to receive [organ] transplants and no one is forced to undergo transplantation surgery."
>Belzil also found that if Lewis's application were successful, it would have significant negative public policy implications, be unfair to other patients and disrupt the transplant program.
>"The proposition that treating physicians exercising clinical judgment would be subject to the charter would result in medical chaos with patients seeking endless judicial review of clinical treatment decisions," Belzil said.
Just take the vax, chuds. Transplant patients all die of covid, and it'll tie up our legal system which is not allowed.

And let's not forget the best way to fight covid is to not be a fat fuck, but do you hear health authorities advocating that people get in better shape to fight covid? Nope lmao, get your booster and develop bells palsy sucker

All whom want you masked and vaxxed

Absolute vs relative risk reduction, and that was the intial bullshit studies that have since become irrelevant anyway
You were sold bullshit and ate it like a pig at a trough

I remember it as being german, but yes, very ridiculous.

>3pbtid
>all vax shilling
>without citations

I'm going to rape & kill your family while you're forced to watch helplessly.