"I will come like a thief in the night"

Why do people discredit the true God because some people wrongly guessed the 2nd coming of our Lord? He literally says only God knows when the final hour will occur.
>The master is out for a walk
>Only he knows when he will return
So how is it that someone can believe the words of others who say when Jesus is coming when only our Lord knows when he will come? Do people not even read the bible and Church history? Asking to be spoonfed is asking to be lied to, do your own research. As Jesus said in regards to what we can do, "watch".

Attached: 1654688784772_1_1.jpg (354x432, 32.79K)

That is because a lot of them were atheists or Jews who infiltrated the church to corrupt it from within.

Remember, that is what Jim Jones did. He never believed in God and was a communist, but became a pastor in some protestant church in order to start his own godless cult.

why do catholics call their priests father, pray to mary and the saints, think they can earn their salvation, and have graven images all over their house?

>Do people not even read the bible and Church history?
In my experience as an old fag who has walked with Christ for decades, no. People do not read or study their Bibles. Even those that faithfully attend Church rarely read it for themselves.
If they did, they would recognize that what we are experiencing today is lining up with all that was foretold from the Old and New Testament.
>In before muh atheists who seethe over The Bible but have never read bothered to read it
Looking at a website and copy-pasting their poorly reasoned arguments is not reading it for yourself

because this is as acceptable way to get to heaven than another other way.

Respect/veneration isn't worship. You should try reading the Old Testament.

>why do catholics call their priests father, pray to mary and the saints, think they can earn their salvation, and have graven images all over their house?
Because they don't read, study or understand The Bible.

>Respect/veneration
It is worship. You're doing the same thing with Mary that you do with anal sex. You're changing the name and acting like it's something totally different.

They also tend to quote singular passages without understanding the context. Also do Believe that Outside the church there is no salvation? And that heretics cease to be members of the church the moment they commit heresy this applies to "popes" too.

>You're doing the same thing with Mary that you do with anal sex.
Wtf i thought you might be based. Turns out you are just as ignorant.

>popes
Man talk about a sordid history of wicked men. YIKES!

bingo, Christ is King

>Peter was a wicked man
Most of the popes were extremely based. Calking jews cursed people etc.

Rekt

Attached: 1649501748656.png (750x750, 638.02K)

lol

>ignorant
Based? To call Mary the queen of heaven, believe she was conceived without original sin, lived a sinless life, somehow gave birth to Christ without Him going through the birth canal, and never tasted death but ascended to heaven, then proceed to pray to her for intercession, claim she is co-redemptress with Christ, and believe she reigns with Jesus?
That's not based, Catholic Fag. That's paganism

20 more centuries!
t. christcucks

Because Christ refuses to talk to any other church

>Christ without Him going through the birth canal,
Does light break glass when passing through it? You think almighty God cannot do such things? No one worships marry
>Blessed art thou amongst women
>Queen of heaven
I suggest you read kings and understand the position of queen mother. Mary is the mother of God, and Jesus is King.

>Do people not read the bible?
Most criticisms of Christianity could be solved by just reading the bible. But the unfaithful would never do that, as they are not called by the Spirit.
>But a natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Why do you pray to Mary? She can't hear you dog. She's not here.

>She's not here.
Of course, she's in heaven with her divine Son and all the martyrs and those that refused the mark of the Beast

“CHRIST could be here” he thought. “I’ve never been in this neighborhood before, CHRIST could be anywhere.” The cool wind felt good against his cross. “I LOVE CHRIST” he thought. Agni Parthene reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the Body and Blood of Christ circulated through his thick veins stirring up his (merited) love for Christ. “Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner,” he said to himself, out loud.

> begome ordodox:))))

Attached: CF0AED1A-0F3F-45F1-9C97-50A462AAA669.jpg (546x640, 152.65K)

Mary is the ark of the new covenant and the queen mother. You clearly haven't read scripture. Do you know in the OT how much power the ark had over israels enemies? Do you know how much authority the queen mother had over the king?

Here's s question to you.
Why did Jesus do a miracle changing water into wine when his mother had asked him to? Even Jesus had said his time had not come yet he still did the miracle.

The only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ. He makes it pretty clear. The only unforgivable sin is blaspheming the Holy Spirit as mentioned in the NT 3 times.

>Christcuckery is the GREATEST, MOST BASED, MOST ANTI-JEW RELIGION EVER!!! Except it's been subverted and taken over easily by degenerates and jews *sad face emoji*

Do you people ever read the shit you post before you hit the button? Your excuses are precisely the reason why nobody wants this gay jew cult anymore. It's weak, pathetic, and most of you hate White people on a pro-White internet forum, so just fuck off.

>Does light break glass when passing through it? You think almighty God cannot do such things? No one worships marry
False equivalence. Light is not a physical baby. Jesus was a physical baby. The hymen is not glass but tissue. And the Gospels are clear that Mary "gave birth."

>>Blessed art thou amongst women
>>Queen of heaven
>I suggest you read kings and understand the position of queen mother. Mary is the mother of God, and Jesus is King.
"Blessed are you among women," is not a proclamation that Mary is co-redemptress or queen of heaven or reigns with her son. She's blessed to be theotokos, the BEARER of God. She did not participate in our salvation and does not reign with Christ. Nowhere in all of Scripture is that even hinted at.
Mary worship is fake and gay

>Rekt
Exactly

>through Jesus Christ
And it was through Christ authority the Church was established on this rock (Peter).
13Now Adonijah son of Haggith went to Bathsheba the mother of Solomon, and she asked, “Do you come in peace?”

“Yes, in peace,” he replied. 14Then he said, “I have something to tell you.”

“Say it,” she answered.

15“You know that the kingship was mine,” he said. “All Israel expected that I should reign, but the kingship has turned to my brother, for it has come to him from the LORD. 16So now I have just one request of you; do not deny me.”

“State your request,” she told him.

17Adonijah replied, “Please speak to King Solomon, since he will not turn you down. Let him give me Abishag the Shunammite as my wife.”

18“Very well,” Bathsheba replied. “I will speak to the king for you.”

19So Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah. The king stood up to greet her, bowed to her, and sat down on his throne. Then the king had a throne brought for his mother, who sat down at his right hand.

20“I have just one small request of you,” she said. “Do not deny me.”

“Make your request, my mother,” the king replied, “for I will not deny you.”

1On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2and Jesus and His disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3When the wine ran out, Jesus’ mother said to Him, “They have no more wine.”

4“Woman, why does this concern us?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever He tells you.”

Christ is dead

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (1030x1280, 1010.88K)

>The king stood up to greet her, bowed to her, and sat down on his throne.
Woah! So Jesus bows before Mary now?

Someone said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You.” But Jesus answered the one who was telling Him and said, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” And stretching out His hand toward His disciples, He said, “Behold My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother.”
Matthew 12:47-50

Here comes the protestant who refuses to read the bible lol

lol what wisdom has the bible given you?

What kind of Christian talks about anal sex and mother mother marry in the same sentence. You Christians are funny I swear