Why don't you guys buy drug seeds and sell the fruits and start a drug cartel?

>buy marijuana and opium seeds online along with shroom spore syringes
>Grow them
>harvest the yields
>sell the drugs
>use the money to buy weapons from some black market
>recruit like minded guys or desperate Hispanics willing to become cartels
>if law enforcement gets in the way just blow them up and become intimidating

The United states and Canada are experiencing a severe recession and rising food and fuel prices with the government not responding at all and the public ignoring it despite living with less unlike sri Lankans.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220713-001642_Files.jpg (448x445, 193.3K)

Attached: 1B3B1D58-48F8-4B36-A7D3-3D868528A4A8.jpg (818x456, 314.13K)

thats right everyone, any action taken is 100% absolutely the work of an alphabet agent.
Make no mistake, if you do ANYTHING other than sit here and post, you are a glow.

>online

Yeah all 3 of those are supposed to be very easy to grow. You should build a secret room in your house and start farming

this, all traced right to your doorstep

Lol

Attached: 1615489713986.jpg (800x712, 249K)

I live in CO so I can't grow most of the good shit. I do grow weed, could make cocaine and heroin if I had the pants, I also extract DMT from time to time.

Action taken? What action? Being a degenerate drug dealing nigger?

I don't even know what the little red things are. They look like peppers.

checkem, degenerate like you are very blessed.

cartels are extremely brutal because each soldier is administered enough meth to anger a short elephant

cannabis and opioid markets are tapped, if you try growing either of those commercially there is a great probability you'll get fucked up. and people tend not to have a daily mushy tripping habit

Cool thank you for the reminder rabbi

why would i want to poison and destroy my brothers and sisters? money?
fuck off with that nonsense

Imagine growing/making dand god made drugs for anyone other than yourself and close frens. No thanks CIA

>cannabis and opioid markets are tapped, if you try growing either of those commercially there is a great probability you'll get fucked up
Because Big Pharma doesn't want the competition. The Mexicans are shipping in metric tons of Chinese fentanyl every single year that could kill every single person in the country, and our government would rather give money to jews and hunt White people for wrong opinions than stop them.

Drugs aren't a concern to the government, only who is selling them.

Doesn't opium grow well in the mountains? Or is the elevation just too high to be viable. Not into opiates but holy fuck does opium smell good, exactly like incense when smoked. I've been convinced thats what incense was originally for ancient religious ceremonies and kinda makes sense, you fill the room with vapors from it and everyone 'feels' the holy spirit huffing the smoke

you're a retard or a retarded fed, regardless you're an idiot nigger either way.

Attached: 33e4e1d44a5cdf273c9171cbc058e071.jpg (1280x840, 178.1K)

>. I do grow weed, could make cocaine and heroin if I had the pants

Attached: slipgate.jpg (1000x771, 201.65K)

You are a Retard.

Attached: 06F1AA27-C751-4964-AF8E-7C01AA767FA6.jpg (1280x720, 115.42K)

Imagine trying to wrangle retarded sicarios that possess guns.
No thanks.

You idiot. Dont grow drugs, be the middleman. Create a hardcore logistic for distributing drugs coast to coast. From the Kindergarden next to the Mexican border, up to the border cabin right in Canada border.

You can also diversify, by transporting organs, children, plutonium and shit like that.

If you get caught, just claim you didnt knew your business was being used for that manner.

Attached: 1657593154858m.jpg (565x1024, 38.06K)