Women doing nothing at home

Why weren't they content with it? Is a career life better?

Attached: CAVF02939.jpg (1232x820, 86.21K)

Media said it's good

>women
>content
Top zozzle

They get more attention for being career women. BecauseWomen have evolved to be dependent on men since hunter-gatherers society. Feminism in last century has ended dependence on men and so they have choosen a new husband: the government.

they're never happy, user, doubly so now that they wanted "freedom"

Feminism told them that's bad

My gf wants to be a stay at home mum. She’s 19. I am pressuring her into going to uni. She hates me for it. I’m not going to have uneducated kids because my lazy wife was never indoctrinated by liberalism at uni.

Attached: 0C52127E-652B-4A85-A639-04F3761B1D6C.jpg (1873x1131, 384.59K)

Urban women leaving home to work has been sold as some great emancipation. In reality working class women have always had to work to make ends meet. It's just more of the post-war "middle class" sliding back to their place.

It's because of feminism. They made women wear shoes in order to force them into the workplace under the guise of "equality", and thus destroying millennias of female deshoddism, and destroying natural gender order.

Ban women's footwear, and you would see that they would all stay at home and in places that are designated for them to be safe to walk around in.

Attached: 1604156188780.jpg (474x566, 159.19K)

Because they'll get bored watching american sitcoms where they see women doing stuff, so they want to LARP as adults too.

The fear of slipping into meaninglessness and mediocrity that they exist in as a perpetual default in comparison to any meaningless life a man could have. Everything they do is fake and predetermined/decided by external forces do to the limitations of their conscious faculties and easily influenced due to weakness of both body mind and spirit. They don't live the best lives nor the worst lives, just mediocre. They can't even suffer and eat shit as good as men can. The evolution of women as we see it is an unconscious attempt to counter act that pre determined existence. Like a 2/10 incel trying to looksmax and fight his fate, so does the woman who strives so hard in the external to overcome this block that makes up every part of her being internally.

> nothing
they worked more than the husband you piece of shit

all that wall to say your an. incel

Everytime.

Attached: Ej0GSl6UwAARsJr.jpg (863x1090, 70.67K)

imagine thinking that spanish larper is a woman

To be fair, my stay at home mom never ever slowed down, except maybe after us kids were asleep (for like 2 hours before she slept herself.
She would twnd to the garden, plant and rare a hpuse full of plants and beutiful fresh flower bouquets, cook, make jams and preserves, pick mushrooms, clean the house, sew clothes and bed linen and curtains, knit, play music with us and teach us the piano and flute and sheet music, paint with us and much more.
I'm not saying it was HARD work- she clearly loved it. But don't be misogynistic for no reason.
We need good women and good men.

>Women doing nothing at home
They were doing the pool boy

My wife is a seamstress and she has what I would consider engineering skills (she has two engineers in her family)

She'll be a stay at home mom, of course, too, but I want my kids to see active, entrepreneurial parents.

>She would twnd to the garden, plant and rare a hpuse full of plants and beutiful fresh flower bouquets, cook, make jams and preserves, pick mushrooms, clean the house, sew clothes and bed linen and curtains, knit, play music with us and teach us the piano and flute and sheet music, paint with us and much more.
LOL unfortunately I'm the one with the green thumb, music and cooking skills between the two of us, but I would say making things with textiles is hard work.
I certainly wouldn't want to do it.

Why are Greeks always complaining about women on this site?

Majority of wasteful consooomer spending is done by women. If you put women back into kitchen duty the chinese crap market would dry up overnight. But, their talking talmud phone is telling them that they can do anything because they are a woman, so they go out and get a job intended for a man with a family to support so they can LARP as a worker

you make a thread every 15 min
are you ok?

find a job