Star Wars and Kabbala

ITT we discuss how the last thread on Star Wars was loaded with Jews and Masons pushing the Kabbala, while lying to people about George Lucas being a Freemason and learning the Kabbala from Joseph Campbell.

mythologicalmeanderings.blogspot.com/2005/01/joseph-campbell-monotheistic.html

Previous thread:

Attached: seal of solomon.jpg (202x202, 8.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7sCEDZk0_RM
youtu.be/jhv4ZQITUjc
essentiafoundation.org/kabbalistic-panpsychism/reading/
phoenixmasonry.org/circumambulation.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_91h3wBcNV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not opening that link
not curious about kabbala

Less Heebs
More Kipling
youtu.be/7sCEDZk0_RM

How about Mithras?
Older than Zoroastrianism
youtu.be/7sCEDZk0_RM

Zero percent chance. If Jews controlled Star Wars this character wouldn't exist.

Attached: watto.jpg (1560x780, 95.24K)

Or is this more your style?
youtu.be/jhv4ZQITUjc
youtu.be/jhv4ZQITUjc

He's Armenian.
They call him Tartarian or whatever.

Akhenaten was the first to talk monotheism. Before the Phree Messen (Children on Light in ancient Egyptian) tried to erase this from history and they and the Jews as the priest class have been trying to steal and control this meme ever since.

>Jews don't hate Judaism. Would never make this to ring in their new religion of Kabbala
I'm afraid I think you're too dumb to deal with dude-man.

He could also be Greek, lol.

You sound like a mason pushing your Egypt above all shit
Persian astrologers were just as capable if not more.

Have you studied the wisdom of Kabbalah?

Not at all, just telling the fucking truth. I haven't pushed any religion here, you did.
YOu tried to lead people to another faggot magic religion. It's literally all you niggers do and what Star Wars is.
>Masons would telll you this
kys, nigger.

star wars is jewish and i fucking hate it all

Attached: hebrew breastplate lmao.png (645x484, 179.71K)

Thoughts on Theosophy?

Ya the Darth Vader breast plate is a lot like the Solomon shit. Good eye.

essentiafoundation.org/kabbalistic-panpsychism/reading/

I understand enough

Attached: panpsychism.jpg (1500x1116, 774.68K)

the reason jews love star wars so much is they spent 10 million making 775 million and used it to fund every subverting thing afterward
fuck jews i hate them all none of them are good they're all lying sociopaths who believe people are cattle and that they were madde by God FOR them.

Samefags samefagging the same faggot shit.
Ever hear of Roko's Basilisk? It's literally just Kabbala, Rosicrucianism, Luciferianism, Freemasonry, SCIENTOLOGY taken to its obvious and only possible conclusions.

can't find the book right now, but supposedly there were two psychic "whisperers" hired to add subliminal channeling to the star wars audio. any anons know what i'm talking about?

Okay so Hitler was a fag?

btw you're a great hype man for the machine god if you're going to tell us all those religions are just for introducing him.

That fucking music though. I believe this may be a thing, but that fucking music is the hook. Just like the Final Fantasy that push/expose the Kabbala, still not sure wtf those japs are up to, it is the fucking music that hooks you. Also the archetypes. It's really all you need.
Not saying music is evil either, but these people do worship vibrations, string theory, etc.

Hitler wanted to recruit people who were anti-Mason and anti-Jew, I think he used every possible avenue to achieve this. In retrospect it was his biggest mistake.

>red saber
>blue saber
duality metaphor

I don't believe any of these things, niggermason.
I'm pointing out all these religions were always this.
Why do you Judeo-Masons always do this? The people telling the truth about you and your samefagging guilds are the ones responsible, not your nigger guilds. Do you think people fall for this?

Red lodge
Blue lodge
They are the inventors of the fake binary choice which is all Star Wars ever was.

(((circumambulation)))
(((cartouches)))
(((ATLANTIS)))

phoenixmasonry.org/circumambulation.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=_91h3wBcNV4

Attached: Saturn_NorthPole.jpg (1369x714, 45.8K)