Christians who think metaphor means "not real" are retarded, and they are like 99% of the Christians on Any Forums

Christians who think metaphor means "not real" are retarded, and they are like 99% of the Christians on Any Forums.

Attached: glass house.gif (480x274, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tLVA07_ISUk?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bit weird, innit?

>It is a great thing, indeed, to make a proper use of the poetical forms, as also of compounds and strange words. But the greatest thing by far is to be a master of metaphor. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others; and it is also a sign of genius, since a good metaphor implies an intuitive perception of the similarity in dissimilars

>Christians are retarded
yes

Attached: 1644116149896.jpg (1536x2048, 613.99K)

Very appropriate pic, retard.

Metaphors are more real than Sweden

thus throwing rocks in a glass house is an idioom

that metaphor doesn't mean "not real" is exactly what I said retard

>nuh uh it's not allegory it's true
t. protestants

>Swedish flag
>Christians bad!
Shut up, Mo-hamhead.

Attached: 1631537019642.png (640x730, 82.9K)

>Karl is so focking shtuwpid, innit?
>oi Karl, ya twit. ya fockin’ wanker.
>DON’T. TALK. SHIT.

Attached: B3E554BA-3DD0-4472-B11B-2550131BAEFC.gif (245x180, 163.53K)

The bible is just a historical record of the flood the rest is bullshit made for political control.
Christians were supposed to prepare us for the second asteroid strike and instead they're busy being retarded.

>implying 1% or christcucks aren’t retarded
you have to go back

No one really believes it anymore

If the bible were true and people really believed it then the nature of reality would be terrifying. We would all be monks spending every waking moment pissing your pants, not praying, but BEGGING god to be on his side. Everything is a false reality thats going to be destroyed, all that matters is the 2nd coming and the final judgement

Not that that metaphor is the topic but anyway. I'm not even sure if
>people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
really means
>people who have faults should not criticize other people for having the same faults
Maybe it's more meant to be the same as
>why do you see the speck in your brother's eye but not the log in your own eye?
or
>let him who is without sin cast the first stone
Which is more of a psychological meaning, similar to Bashar's "you don't take it to heart if you know it has nothing to do with you". Anyway the topic here isn't actually the retardation of Christians per se, but about thinking metaphor means "not real", my point is it does not, most Christians think it does, and they have no argument for their position.

>Americans export dickchopping ideologies and it's entered every level of society and every religious movement within the natocuck nations
>"Christians are retarded because I saw some retarded Americans who happen to be Christians"
Secular world caused all of this. You keep pretending like this is a Christian problem, but in reality all this globohomo and dickchoppery is the direct and obvious result of your choice to push the world towards secularism. The churches aren't corrupting you, you corrupted the churches and they are now a mirror image of your world. It's not even debatable. It's you.

I think that's bad, if you have experience in a vice you're better to talk about it then others.

You don't understand what it means. It doesn't mean you can't say that a person is doing something wrong. It's about when you feel hurt by someone's attitude toward you, or when you think you are better than someone else. That's what I was talking about when I said maybe the glass house metaphor is not about pointing out faults but rather about the psychology of forgiving.
youtu.be/tLVA07_ISUk?t=37

I have never heard it described as meaning "not real".
Obviously it is that if your own position would not be able to take the criticism you are handing out, it is not wise to give such criticism.
I.e. if you are in a glass house and start hurling rocks, the rocks hurled at you in retaliation will collapse the glass jouse you're in.

>Christians who think metaphor means "not real"
engrish?

bot

if you haven't had sex in the past 20 years you're not allowed to post on Any Forums

Shh, don't point out our parables

Attached: six gorillion.jpg (332x446, 41.53K)

Everything in the bible should be taken literally.