Remember ISIS-K?

Anyone know what they're up to nowadays? They got memory holed faster than the Taliban took Kabul.

Attached: isisk.jpg (774x545, 109.69K)

i remember patriot front. was that the same thing or something different?

Vanished with the new variants of covid

gayop got shut down.
funding diverted to forced trannification of public schoolers

Sir, are you suggesting that they have the same parent organization?

You mean the CIA?

No because after we finally left everybody stopped giving a fuck about Afghanistan and good riddance.

Gayop

didn't take hold. no one really cared so they dropped it

i mean the fact that a terrorist group hasn't recreated the Metcalf sniper attack on all of North America, or coordinated like 200 guys to set forest fires all over the US at the exact same time, shows you that terrorism isn't real

They're probably fighting the Taliban for who gets to be king of the shit heap but so long as they keep it to their own shithole nobody cares.

They were destroyed by the Taliban.

CIA? They are still around sadly.

No they are still there, Infact it’s one of the main reasons why Iran doesn’t want to fight the talibans, I think that as of now they are the most credible opposition to the talibans, which is pretty embarrassing considering that there dozens of other groups that could actually create a decent Afghanistan

What most people don’t understand is that people there are very conservative, they would rather be poor as hell under sharia and hated by everyone instead of having a better economy but going secular or moderate, they really are hopeless

Some Afghan flag on here posted that they don’t really care about Isis-K because they only attack every once in a while

It was fake.

>they really are hopeless
You mean BASED

Whoa hey hey, im just spitballing here, I don’t know nothing about no agencies or honeypots, psyops, fucking bees. nothin!

ISIS-KIKE

they are doing some minor terrorist attacks in Afghanistan but nothing big

this thread BTFO's all the glowies on Any Forums so hard that none of them will post out of sheer shame for their organization's failure
how much US tax money do you think went to ISIS overall? what a hilarious waste
they're all fucking dead

I know they're advancing in Africa(splinter cells) and yeah Syria is still fucked and Isis existed since 1990 but we heard about only few years ago, when they peaked there's a lot fo reason why but who cares, anyway We don't hear much because yeah covid, the russian problem and the fact that USA retreated(but now joined again with biden) from Syria and the fact that Turks started fighting them, they say they are now really weak in Iraq and Syria and not really advancing. Maybe the news died out because they're dying and seems that they don't have the money too and the advertisment of before. In fat Isis was so famous back then because various islamist group took the brand, it's like Pringles, you sell the brand you recognize the brand, but who ever heard about "Crik croks" so that's why I say "I'm with ISIS" after a terrorist attack in Bangladesh instead of "We're flakahjfaò" who knows them? Only them and their mothers. Isis is world wide.